Finding normie friends

21 F. I want normie friends -- by this I mean the typical clubbing type who go out and get drunk. I missed out on this when I was younger because I was a shut-in. I work from home and all my friends left for university so I don't have anyone to go out with -- my only friend doesn't like partying.

So how do I find these people? I first thought about using apps like Bumble BFF but I doubt normie girls search for friends on apps, they already have established friend groups.

Joining clubs won't work, I'm not looking for friends to do wholesome stuff with, I want to go out and get drunk.

Attached: s.jpg (620x349, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodylogicmd.com/age-and-attraction
youtu.be/91ZCwAAaZAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No the app is a fine idea.

>by this I mean the typical clubbing type who go out and get drunk.
Why do you feel the need to ruin yourself?

She dropped the words "missed out" so it's probably rooted in fear. Combine fear with immorality, and you get a bar slut.

Nope, if there is one thing normies always want, is more friends, as long as you're like them, you're good. So yes, Bumble BFF has a lot of them and even just going to a club alone could work.

Same here but i am a guy

This is stupid, do something better with your time. You're going to be so unfulfilled.

this
Instead of thinking about maturing and creating a family you want to go and be degenerate.

Maybe one can find such people at... clubs?

No, they are filled with perverts and old people.

Attached: Invitation_cover.jpg (350x499, 48K)

Five years ago i made the same mistake youre about to make now. Instead of finding intelligent, genuine friends i went the "normie" clubbing way. Believe me, they dont care about anything, just about pleasure and how to get high and party all the time.

It will be fun for a year at most, but then you will realize that its all fake. They all are acting that they are having fun, for them its just lifestyle that never ends. They are stuck in the cycle that will led them to misery. I was stuck too, but thanks God, my bf pulled me out of that lifestyle.

>So how do I find these people?
its like asking how do I meet the worst unproductive people that will drag me down with them. Are modern woman really that shallow and blind?

I've been out a few times, it's just fun. I don't want to do it all the time. Just every few weeks.

I found that going out and partying is relief from stress, and a nice break.

Aside from this I have a non-degenerate life (work out, run a business, have hobbies). Partying is not the only thing that will be my life.

Shes 21, but she acts as teenager.
>maturing and creating a family
Well she obviously is not mature enough for that. Western people are so childish, no wonder you all are depressed af.

>I've been out a few times, it's just fun. I don't want to do it all the time. Just every few weeks.
Yeah you say that now, but eventually it will drag you in and you will be partying from Friday till Sunday. Maybe you dont see it now, but it will happen if you choose this rout.

>I found that going out and partying is relief from stress, and a nice break.
You can go out and do much more productive and useful things. Clubbing is the most idiotic form of entertainment. Fake people acting that they have fun, drug use, non stop drama, wasted brain potential and eventual depression. Not even talking about STDs.

A family at 21? Lol

Wanting to go out and have fun every now and then is not immature. it's only immature if that's what you do all the time and is the only part of your identity.

>Just every few weeks.
>Partying is not the only thing that will be my life.
Oh my sweet summer child. you truly are as naive as teenager.

>A family at 21? Lol
Your fertility peak is at 24; your beauty peak was at 18. Dont be one of those sad pathetic westerner woman who jumps on 100 dicks till shes 35 and then try to get some beta loser to marry her.

>Wanting to go out and have fun every now and then is not immature.

Its not about having fun, its about HOW you get fun.

>She thinks that starting to think about family at 21 y/o is dumb
>says shes not immature
Okay, child.

>Aside from this I have a non-degenerate life (work out, run a business, have hobbies). Partying is not the only thing that will be my life.

There are too many negatives and very few good things coming out of it. You can seriously pick any other type of entertainment and it would bring fun without any of the negatives.

21 and wants to start go clubbing... Hello, dear? Where were you, where you were in your teen years? You know the age when everyone goes clubbing and going wild!

21 is too late to start doing that, you have to think bout university, job, family etc. Many many important life decisions are made exactly at 21. BELIEVE ME you dont want to spend that precious time clubbing with people that dont give a rats ass about you or your life. If you decide to go easy rout, you will regret this for ever.

>Your fertility peak is at 24; your beauty peak was at 18.
You can tell her this, but she will still ignore it. She has that roasty mentality. You can just feel it when you read her posts, sad. but this is the state of modern western woman, no wonder guys go to Eastern Europe or Asia to find normal wife material.

That culture is maily about hook ups. That brings the risk of STDs, rape and drama. I dont know about you, but i would stay away from that type of people.

Pool league?

Women in Eastern Europe or Asia don't want you either. Believe me. I've talked to a lot of women from those countries. Bring them over as a mail order bride and see what happens. :)

>Your fertility peak is at 24; your beauty peak was at 18
some girls still look like children at 18

>my only friend doesn't like partying
Shes the "sane" one.
>Joining clubs won't work, I'm not looking for friends to do wholesome stuff with, I want to go out and get drunk.
You have decided that, you can have good time and fun doing a lot of other things without numbing your senses. Dont get me wrong, its you life and if you want to destroy it, be my guest.

For me what helps is adrenaline rush sports and adventures. Hiking, jumping out of plane, rock climbing, biking long distance, swimming in the winter, etc. You will feel much more alive doing this and you wont numb your senses. Also people you will meet doing this will be the most genuine, friendly and amazing people.

So why would you poison your body and mind with drugs and alcho if you can get more fun from nature and healthy activity?

I live in Easter Europe. You might have talked to some prostitute types, but vast majority are down to earth tradition woman. They will give a fair chance to anyone, as long as hes not some fat neck beard anime tier creep. Those type of tourists re the worst. Only woman they can hope for is prostitute.

>Bring them over as a mail order bride
You are talking about:
1) Victim of human trafficking
2) THOT
While he clearly was talking about local Eastern European/ Asian woman in general.

>some girls still look like children at 18
And yet a cross cultures man find the woman looking the best that age. In general of course. There are plenty of fetishes involving older woman.

This thread is fucking hilarious. I'm unfortunately a loser and can't help, but the incel, "I'm c-conservative, i-it's not that I'm scared of socializing!" is very strong in this thread.

>It turns out the youngest age groups were voted the best-looking, with 18-21 year olds and women in their twenties scoring an average attractiveness rating of 7 out of 10.

>The study, from Body Logic MD, also found that overall women were perceived to be more attractive than men in four age groups.

>Researchers said: “Age is a strong factor in determining attractiveness.

>"These results show that age is a major factor for all age groups."

bodylogicmd.com/age-and-attraction

Read a study it's actually around age 20-22. Whereas with women, it's men that are a few years older than them at any age

I am from there too, but why none likes anime boys, reeeeeee

youtu.be/91ZCwAAaZAs

Attached: 1550166373970.jpg (480x480, 19K)

You really have to be an incel to think that being against "clubbing is a "conservative" thing. What else? Being against STDs are conservative thing too? Last time i checked its common sense to be against them.

in the same situation. ok ignoring how much of a bad idea it might be, someone please answer how to actually find people like this.

Study with poll of 2000 people.

>but why none likes anime boys, reeeeeee
That might explain why only woman that communicates with you are prostitutes.

Since when its considered a conservative thing to be against degeneracy? I voted against Drmpf, im for gay marriage, im for universal healthcare and yet im against this type of degeneracy.

shut the fuck up loser faggot. I hate clubbing too but who gives a fuck if that's how this stupid bitch wants to blow off steam. get some hobbies and give your obsessive bullshit a rest. op sucks but people like you are worse.

>I'm c-conservative, i-it's not that I'm scared of socializing!
What does that even mean? No wonder youre an incel, you cant even write properly.

Grow up. Can't believe you're crawling around, looking for things that you know will feel bad and make you look bad. There are so many other reasonable substitutes for getting vomit-in-the-toilet drunk-off-your-ass. Like parties? Go to the dinner party. Like people? Take up a hobby. Want to feel a social buzz? Go to a restaurant with girlfriends. Want to dance? Take up dancing classes and perform on-stage. God. You're too old to be acting like an edgy 14-year-old.

THIS
>4/10 looks
>I’m being generous
>2.3/10 personality
>be my untouched personal virgin you degen slut!1!!

Nihilistic incels like you are the cancer of society.

That person wanted to help and give an advice so she dont ruin her life. you really think that its the worst type of person who would do that? Dont use hyperbolas so freely, kid, or you might get burned.
Worse than rapists, murderers, authoritarians or tribalists?

>Your fertility peak is at 24; your beauty peak is at 18.
Kys. Beauty is subjective and all women age differently. Fertility peaks before 18. The best sociological age to raise a child is above 25 and below 40. The more educated a woman is, the less time she has for children and the more acceptable increasing the age will be. None of this is bad as women who have babies after 40 don't "double disease risks" from 0% to 50%/100%. They double disease risks from 0.5% to 1%. As long as a woman has eggs (which outlast her lifespan usually, even if her hormones stop working to produce them at middle age), she is able to extract them and implant them after insemination at any age, money or universal health care willing.

I have found the sane person.

This. Don’t let FOMO “fear of missing out” turn you into a bar slut

Did you just source Body Logic MD? Fuck off, you faggot. Of course, people are going to give stereotypical ages if the only metric they're using is age. It's a fucking poll. Go back to school.

I think hes one of those antifa incel basement dwellers who live at their parents house and are angry at society, then go to online forums and express hes anger by writing non nonsensical drivels like that.

Sort of related, is Bumble BFF actually a good way of finding friends? Whether it's for clubbing or not

>wife material
>not wanting a friend to do stuff with as your significant other
>not realizing our concept of age is changing due to advancements in health
>have fun with realizing you’re marrying an empty shell

I'm a nihilist incel because I tell you losers that getting mad at some bitch who wants to a club is retarded? it's easy to tell who is more socially adjusted. perhaps you want to call me a hedonist next? or solipsistic? spin the wheel chump, everyone's a winner.

going to a club is ruining her life huh. and you call me hyperbolic? take your own advice son. you won't look as stupid next time.

>Beauty is subjective
Yes and thats data based on that subjective opinion.
>Fertility peaks before 18.
Wrong. Fertility peaks at 24 year after that age possibility of diseases and miscarriages rises.
>The best sociological age to raise a child is above 25 and below 40.
This is an opinion. Unlike hard science like biology, sociology is opinion science rather than fact one. It mirrors the political opinion of "scientist" rather than facts. Thats why there respect for hard sciences and no respect for fairy tail ones - anthropology and sociology.

If you want the highest possibility of healthy kids and smooth pregnancy then you have to get pregnant around that age.

> Did you just source X Y Z
Yeah thats how it works. Looks are subjective. You display pictures of hundreds of woman and then you rate them then compare ratings with age groups that are not visible to people who rate these woman.

>have fun with realizing you’re marrying an empty shel
Thats what she will become if she goes the drunk slut rout.

> losers that getting mad at some bitch
Noone mad her except you. We are having civilized dialogue and then you come along ad spread your diarrhea everywhere.

Listen, buddy, i think your incelry is clogging up your brain. You should go to a doctor so he can take a look, its clearly not healthy to live in that basement. You need to socialize, cause when you write it sounds like autistic screeching.

Attached: Autist next to grown ups.jpg (2408x1488, 196K)

>sociology is opinion science rather than fact one
Couldn't have said it better.

But still i think that best age for pregnancy is right after high school so you can be done with it and dedicate your attention and time to university as soon as kids are few years old.

"it is not I who is mad, it is you!" sure thing big guy, keep talking about peak female attraction and muh degeneracy.

no comeback huh. about what I expected.

Attached: 1528038931579.gif (353x370, 496K)

Thread that makes good advice to OP and try to save her from making a mistake? Damn haven't seen this in a while. I think that this board is not that bad after all, there is still a little hope in humanity left here.

Attached: 157518357848.jpg (609x700, 33K)

>Imagine someone as tone def as this boy.
Can you at least try to not be autist for a sec, mate?

Wow haven't seen that cringey reddit shit in a couple years. Sad to know it's still being used here and there.

I think this dude is trolling you guys. I doubt anyone can be this retarded... but then again we are on Jow Forums so you can expect retards everywhere.

>I've been out a few times, it's just fun.
>>>I've killed a few people, it's just fun.

>I don't want to do it all the time. Just every few weeks.
>>>I don't want to kill all the time, just every few weeks.

Well it's good you have, "standards".

But like I said, immorality. Your morals are guided by short-sighted pleasure and emotions, mainly fear. I'm not going to save you, because you obviously don't want to be saved. I'm also of the opinion that women need to be free to show their true colors. It's very important that you go out there and ruin yourself, so good men will know to avoid you. I legit believe you're taking the best course of action.

Go tell that to your Gods JBP and Sam Harris

Attached: 42 inch TV.jpg (652x960, 111K)

Can't speak for others, but I'm a liberal/leftist.

Attached: 1549828876116.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

>So why would you poison your body and mind with drugs and alcho if you can get more fun from nature and healthy activity?
THIS!
I cant express how much i agree with this. For Gods sake, why do people choose to pay extra for poisoning themselves, f they can get fun times and explore world for free. Its beyond me.

>Joining clubs won't work, I'm not looking for friends to do wholesome stuff with, I want to go out and get drunk.

You should probably join clubs. The wholesome mousy types are surprisingly the ones who let loose the most on the weekends or girls night outs.

Did your mummy forget to buy your fav choco, lil buddy? Is that the reason why you are so buthurtt? Or maybe someone hurt your feefees?

Why is Jow Forums full of men who think women being the typical knocked-up subservient housewife right out school is a good idea?

it sounds to me like you're already a normie and you want a magical, disposable set of people that you can summon to go clubbing with at your command
and that's not how people work
talk to your friends and organize club nights every so often, you said it yourself that you already went
so go with the same people that you went with before or convince others

Because doing it later in life is awful, and the alternative is to pay someone else to raise the kid. Which always results in a stunted kid.

I went with my only friend, who doesn't like going out much and only agrees once every few months

Get mature friends normies like this are just the destruction,i had them and i regret every second i spent with them,they are stupid and dont question anything,literally the product of society

Late 20s, early 30s is not awful to have a kid. But spending your youth raising a child and missing out on experiences is.

21 is not right out of school. And in other countries thats the normal age for starting family. Thats also perfect age when you look at female biology.

Just cause youre society has drifted into this unhealthy style of late pregnancies doesnt meant its the right way.

ah ok I see
my advice is then to make some more proper friends first rather than aiming for shallow relations
chances are that at least some of them will like clubbing
I don't think you'll be all that happy having shallow friendships just for the sake of going to the club
so
1. form nice bonds with people
2. see if they wanna go with you clubbing

>inb4 how do I make frens
the same old story that gets posted in here 50 threads per day

Missing out on what experience? Sleeping in vomit? Getting drugged and fucked? Getting alcho poisoning? Makiing fool out of yourlself?

Having kids dont prevent you from any life experience as long as you learn to plan your time. I know i have 4 kids and they are no burden.

More you delay your pregnancy the bigger risk for misscarriages and desieses.

>I know i have 4 kids and they are no burden.
So did you give birth to them, or are you sitting around assuming that because it's no burden on you, it's easy-peasy for the woman too?

Im female and their mother of course i gave birth to them.

Giving birth is the most empowering and feminin thing you can do. Sadly these days woman rather choose to party all day long and get dog or cat instead.

Attached: maximum_tipping.gif (383x576, 1.69M)

What age did you have them? Where are you from?

Just curious, as in the west all I see are moms who look haggard and exhausted. I can’t imagine having kids as being a pleasant experience

Don't pull subjective experience up as science then. You state, "Women peak at 18" like it's a stone-cold fact. No, a bunch of 16-year-old wankers said that they did based off of a one-unit metric.

>Wrong.
Sources or GTFO.

>This is an opinion.
And everything else you've said isn't? Ask me for the sources and I'll give them to you.

>That's why there respect for hard sciences and no respect for fairy tale ones.
You just gave A SUBJECTIVE OPINION AS IF IT WAS COLD HARD SCIENCE. Do you think that you can talk?

>Yeah that's how it works
I'm sorry, but I'll respect something The Times posts. I don't respect "Body Logic MD."

The current state of wester woman. If you even can call them woman. They reseble some pathetic middle gender rahter than femininity and motherly touch.

But then again its been several years since i moved to Japan. At least here woman are woman not some egoistic childish middle gender.

You do you, girl. But the when your 30 dont cry that no man wants you. All the good man married good girls who wast whoring around in their 20s. Truth hurts, i know.

Go outside. I beg of you.

Finland.
20, 22, 24, 27. Now im 29.

I still went to uni, got a good job and had time to travel.

If i can do all of that then i see no real reason why othet woman cant. Its probably fear of the unknown.

When you are 30 you will have less energy than in your 20s so i believe thst those mothers you saw had their kids at 30 or later.

Its a social construct to delay pregnancy until you are 30. Think about it.

Did you plan all of them, especially the one you had at 20? How long were you/have you been with the dad?

>Don't pull subjective experience up as science then. You state, "Women peak at 18" like it's a stone-cold fact. No, a bunch of 16-year-old wankers said that they did based off of a one-unit metric.
Read the damn study befor you make a fool out of yourself.

>Sources or GTFO
m still waiting on those sources to back up your first post, mate.

Sociology is an opinion science. I talked about biology you talk about sociology. One is real science other one is make belive science.

Oh sorry, mr."im too dumb to undersrand what is hard science and what is not" didnt want to burst your bubble.

This is scientific paper published on Body Logic MD done by Doctors at their sciece centers.

Try to educate yourself, maybe next time you wont look like a damn fool. ;^)

>Oh hes on to me being a whore
>Better tell him to go outside
>yeah that will show him
Like i said, truth hurts.

Pulling together a bunch of people's opinions is not biology.

"This is a scientific paper on Body Logic MD done by Doctors at their sciece centers."
The more you type, the more that I doubt that you got your hs diploma. Not all papers are created equal. If I shit out some words onto a page and claim that they're backed up by my "findings" and "research," that's a paper. It doesn't mean that it's true or correct.

>He's onto me being a whore
Are you missing the fact that he literally called 61% of the US population a "middle gender" because they lack "motherly touch" while also calling them "wester women."
This guy isn't fooling anyone with his talk about Japan. No Japanese woman would bat an eyelash at him.
It's cute that you think that I cared if he called her a whore or not though.

Married at 19 with my highschool sweetheart. First kid was the result of wedding night. I was scared abit, but abortion wasnt an option. I just couldnt kill my own child. And when i first had her in my arms i knew i made the right decision.

Its true what they say about maturing and kids... you only mature for real when you have one. You learn to sacrifice and plan your life accordingly, but if youre good at it you wont lose anything of value. Its amazing how life works. Sometimes when i look at my classmates thst did the "wrong decisions" it warms my heart that i was lucky enough to not go that rout.

>Being this butthurt and not even trying to understand an argument.
Buddy, did someone hurt you today?

No. I'm just trying to quit this thread since I'm bored now. I admit that I'm not really putting effort in anymore. I can't even keep track of the discussion because I'm feeling sheer apathy at the direction that it's going in. Then again, if someone doesn't understand how papers work, nothing will make them, so I think that this one's a lost cause.

>Are you missing the fact that he literally called 61% of the US population a "middle gender" because they lack "motherly touch" while also calling them "wester women."
Im not calling "all woman" anything. Im stating afact about general traits of most woman in particular culture. Most woman of new generation would be more precise.

>This guy isn't fooling anyone with his talk about Japan. No Japanese woman would bat an eyelash at him.
Well seeing how butthurt you got from that line it really seems thst you are one pathetic catlady arent you? Thank God that majority of world still have common sense and they shun such a pathetic feminist agenda. You will die out and thats the course of nature, just look at the birth nummbers.

Oh little piggy got borred by not making any sense, not posting any source or even by not making any reasonable argument? How sad. Like i said educate yourself before you come her to talk on topics you have no clue about.

Also the fact that you cant quit this thread just means thst you are person with big ego. You have to have last word all the time. That just proves that you dont care about truth, you care only about your ego.

Facts need evidence.

>pathetic catlady
I'm laughing.

>You will die out
I severely doubt that you will ever pass on your demonspawn. Sorry.

No, I was making sense and then I realised how fucking dumb you are.
Educate yourself. Stop posting opinions and calling them biology.
I genuinely care when I'm not talking to fags.

Not the guy you are responding to, but the debate was clearly about two things.

1) Peak of beauty age ( opinion based)
2) Peak of fertility age (biology)

I do have PhD in behavioral biology and one thing i can tell you for sure. Its ascientific fact that female fertility peaks at 20-24 years of age.

When it comes to peak of beauty, i dont know the literature. But since beauty is very subjective, then i dont see any problem with that survey of 2000 people. From the link he provided it seems the methodology is pretty logical. So unless they outright faked the results they seem to be legit.

Those are my two cents on this issue. I will let you two battle this out. I have to go to work anyway.

>I severely doubt that you will ever pass on your demonspawn. Sorry.
Happy father of three American-Japanese babies.

So how doea it feel to know that youre family tree will die with you? How does it feel to fight for system or rather societal model that simoly dont work?

I know that it makes you really butthurt, but cmon you cant be so dumb to not see the result of your own ideas.