Hairloss

Hairloss.

Hi there. I'm 21 snd suffer from hairloss since I'm 14. I have entirely bald temples with what I'm fine so far, but i went with my head trough my scalp and found that beneath my hair there are many small hair growing out. Worrying part is, that only the top is affected whilst the sides and back are fully normal. I should also mention that my hair is very thin in general (not thinned out) and that it looks actually quite normal so far.

Should I apply Minoxidil all over my top and do something else to alter my haif loss and how much shed would i have to expect? How risky is finasteride for a yound giabetic like me?

>Pic related after showering. The light temple spots are already regrown so far due to minox

Attached: 20190215_222711.jpg (1315x1198, 686K)

Honestly cunt just bald up and look like a grown ass baby for 5 or so years.

Nah, if that's the only option I'd do that but I'll still try to get the best out of my situation.

Well if it works and doesn't have gay side effects, go for it.

you just combed your hair up

Try finasteride and minoxidil, also maybe dermarolling. Trust me minoxidil on its own does not battle the root cause of hairloss and becomes ineffecient really quick -(usually 1 or 2 years).

Also don't buy into the just shave it bro meme, your hair is fucking important to your attraction if you are just a regular dude. Being bald is a romantic and even social death sentence for many.

t. baldlet

A buzz could work out for me but i don't want to. To be fair. My whole family has this polak genes. Even my female cousin has such a hairline. My uncles stayed that way too until they turned 40

Attached: 20190103_010530.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

I don't know man, looked pretty damn advanced to me in the first pic and now in the second it is combed forward. My dad, grandpa and uncle balded 8 to 16 years later than me, so I would not count on it.

I think i will give minox and cold showers a try first before i try fin. As i said the bald temples don't mind me at all and it's extra thin at the front since my barber fucked up my haircut. I already have growth with minox and I believe that snybody can have a gf. If I'll be a 3/10 i'll go for a 3/10.

Attached: 20190215_234933.jpg (1317x1217, 795K)

Just shave your head. Men who can't accept their fate as bald look like fools. My boyfriend is bald and i think he's hot so if you're worried about partners you're fine.

Your choice. Balding is progressive so thin temples can turn into a thing crown or thinning all over. I don't know your genetic fate to be fair, but your face doesn't look the bald look. Just something to consider.

Men, who can't accept that fate can take anti hairloss drugs and bang hotter women in return. Many men don't suit the look at all, your bf is a positive exception not a rule.

>doesn't look the bald look
doesn't suit

>My boyfriend is bald and i think he's hot

jesus christ, he's that rich?

He's not wealthy we're just in the same league and he's a good partner :( keked tho

That shit doesn't usually work tho. We don't know is op has a weird head or something but why spend big money on something that not only might not work but also won't guarantee he can get laid anyways?

My dad and I have both been using an anit-hairloss shampoo called nioxin for years, works like a charm

K another question: does this look bad so far?

Attached: 20190205_031128.jpg (3264x2448, 2.8M)

lmao get outta here with your snake oil

>That shit doesn't usually work tho. We don't know is op has a weird head or something but why spend big money on something that not only might not work but also won't guarantee he can get laid anyways?

Finasteride works in a vast majority of men to at least halt hairloss and often even regrows hair. You are not very knowledgable on the subject.

Rogain.

Yep. It's MPB and it's diffuse thinning, which can be sneaky and sudden.

He's already on it shithead.

It has been shot under a flashlight and my hair is thin in general. Does that count too?

You are still in the denial and bargaining phase my man. It is male pattern baldness and it is diffuse thinning.
Male pattern baldness is a progressive condition. It does not look bad now, but that can change rapidly. Diffuse thinning rarely ends well, unlike recession which can be very slow.

I'm having a really hard time at dealing with life. Every time I'm not distracted or high, I just have this depression that sucks me in. I believe there is a physical element to the depression but I believe it's caused by hopeless thoughts.

All I think about is people I miss, that are dead. Those people were everything to me. We are all going to decompose on earth and then into the earth. Money doesn't do shit for happiness, there is nothing I even want. That's what it comes down to really, there is nothing at all I want, nothing that brings me any happiness anymore. People are fake. Most men are just perverts that just want some pre-teen/young teen to fuck and chuck. Repeat.

I was listening to some old songs, they are all the same. Songs about young girls they want to fuck but feel guilty about about. I can't blame it on the culture today. Men are disgusting animals, akin to chimps.

Let me guess...now all the upset incels are going to come after me. You can't deny the truth.

thats a yikes from me, dawg

Suck my dick, cunt bucket.

oh fuck...make it the wrong fucking thread to.

Your hair....who cares?

CRRAWWWLING IN MY SKIIINN

Behold a female incel.