>graphic drivers not working
>check device manager
>pic
>reinstall drivers
>tells me its ok and I should restart computer
>restart computer
>everything goes back to like it was
>drivers not working

This is thr 4th time I reinstal them but it just keeps reverting itself. I've tried to remove my graphics card and put it back in, completely removed all graphics drivers but nothing works

Attached: 20190216_164002.jpg (2148x1060, 2.64M)

your GPU is pooched probably. are you getting blue screens? try "whocrashed" if so but most likely it needs to be replaced.

Its not crashing anymore but windows wont use the drivers

probably because it's pooched and can't interface with the card properly anymore. the default driver is very basic and might be enough to bypass the hardware failure but it's borrowed time.

alright.
I'm currently installing my new drivers after uninstalling everything related to display. It's taking longer than it did before so maybe it will work this time.
I really can't afford a new card at this moment

can't you use the onboard video card for now? anyway yeah it sucks, maybe you can find a used one or something (be careful of buttcoin miners, those cards are worthless)

I just don't understand. My card runs fine its the drivers thats the problem. Could it be my motherboard or maybe my os?

Stop talking out of your ass, a card sitting at 75% clock for three years without being repeatedly stressed or cycled is going to be much better off than some gaymers old card that's been started and stopped six thousand times and got pushed to 90c every other time it was run with an abusive overclock.

Did you use DDU yet

I'm downloading driver sweeper right now

Never heard of it. Is it specifically for GPU drivers?

I found a guide on a site called geekdrop

Sounds worthless.

well when you're monitor starts outputting funny colours that's usually a GPU or monitor problem. you could try it in someone else's computer and see if it still acts weird. I'm assuming these are all sudden problems and you've used this setup before in the past without issue.

>a few hours of gaming is comparable to 24/7 load bearing
>implying mining cards aren't overclocked too
ok

So i tried using ddu and removing the drivers and reinstalling but nothing worked.
My computer froze at startup after install so I had to force restart and when it booted everything was back to same old problems.
I open geforce experience and it still gives me the option to instal the same driver version as before despite already trying to install it like 10 times before. It wont fucking instal
It work just fine earlier today

I'm so tired of shit not working like it should

Do you have another PCIe slot? If so, does the error occur if you plug the card there?

yes it does

Chances are the card is done for , to be sure you could check it at a friends pc (if you have any).
On the good side, card prices are dropping right now especially used ones since new gens are being released.

well fug

I've got the same problem on two different PCs with two different cards, one AMD one Nvidia. Your card is fried, you'll probably have to get a new one.

Reading online and it seems that it is broken
Anyone know some good and affordable cards?

depends on what you want to do and how poor you are. Vega cards and 1070 are dropping big time, but even a 1050 can do basic gaming

Go to eBay and get a gtx 1060, just look for a seller with good rating and past hardware sales.
Dont buy cards used for mining though