2 Straight Men Kissing

My friend (straight male) was drunk as shit and I (also straight male) gave him ride home. When I dropped him off, he said "user, buddy, thank you so much. I love you so much. Gimme a kiss on the lips". I gave him a little peck on the lips and he stumbled inside. I told this to my girlfriend, thinking she would find it funny, but she flipped out and said that I cheated on her because of that.
Do you agree with her? I'm honestly so confused why she's mad. I thought it was a funny goof like when Mac Demarco kisses other dudes sometimes

Attached: tenor.gif (320x320, 3.71M)

She's overreacting. Seems more like a cute/silly thing to me.

Youre like 14

your gf has no sense of humor, shouldn't have told her

She says anytime someone kisses another person, while in a relationship, it's cheating. I don't agree, now we're in a fight

My ex and her best friend kissed in front of me and her friends boyfriend because of a drunk dare. No big deal

I wouldn't be cool with it if it was with a dude though. Just personal boundaries, even if they're illogical, it's the same with your girlfriend. She is allowed to have crazy boundaries by your standards, just as much as you are allowed to break up over her for them. If it's a relationship you care about, try to understand and apologize. If not, tell her it wasn't a big deal and you're considering breaking up over a small incident

I love her and want to continue the relationship, but I don't get how she can consider two straight guys kissing being unfaithful. I feel like I shouldn't just roll over and let her chalk this up to me cheating.

So if you kiss your mom on the cheek, you’re cheating on your gf?

sounds like a girl who needs an excuse to justify her cheating

Tried that. She said "it's different because it's family"

bro he was drunk and obviously completely out of it while you just humoured his request. She's definitely overreacting

It's honestly hard not to call her a retard

Op you can’t be friends with him anymore.
Gay converters will not be tolerated.
Only a gay would be so passive about something like this.

It /IS/ different for family you dumb shit.

It is cheating, some people don’t care about gender. You’re the male equivalent of the girl that makes out w/ her friend and says it’s no big deal because shes a girl. Some people are okay with this and others aren’t, find a girl to date who’s okay with you kissing men

The point is WHY is it different? Because there's no chance for romantic/sexual feelings? I'd argue that's exactly the same situation as this

no he isn't, it was a peck as a joke. it wasn't like he sloppily made out with him so the girls would pay attention to them.

People define cheating differently and can have whatever standards they want for a relationship, if the guys gf said it was cheating it obviously is to her.

Lol she regret the countless times she could have kissed someone else.

But fuck you kissed a dude while you have a girlfriend?

You ain't loyal but you ain't fair too.

> The point is WHY is it different? Because there's no chance for romantic/sexual feelings? I'd argue that's exactly the same situation as this

lol this faggot doesn't think he has a chance with his mom. Enjoy hearing your father give her the dick cause you don't think you have a chance at sweet succulent maternal puss cuckboy.

Bump I want to hear more opinions

Attached: DEE0F0A0-A053-409C-9D73-6A0C1B28CFE4.png (204x247, 67K)

You didn't cheat she's full of shit