My GF dyed her hair a gaudy pink without talking to me about it and I absolutely hated it...

My GF dyed her hair a gaudy pink without talking to me about it and I absolutely hated it. I thought she was incredibly unattractive and it just ruined her for me. I told her as nice as I could that I didn't really like it and if she would please change it back. She said no and I was trying to control her, that its her hair and she'll do whatever she wants. I said fine, keep the hair.

Just to prove a point, I dyed my hair a hideous green color. She was appalled when she saw it and asked what this is about. I told her I just felt like trying something new and told me she is not going to be seen with me with that freaky hair. I told her that the hair is here to stay and to stop trying to control me and its my hair and I'll do whatever I want. She called me immature and we had an argument.

After arguing for several days, she eventually caved in and dyed her hair back to normal. So I did the same. However, she is still buttmad at me and thinks I'm an asshole trying to control her. I told her if she's that desperate to make herself unattractive to me then there's no point in us staying together and I'll just leave. She told me she didn't want that but she thinks its unfair that she can't dye her hair. I told her I'm not trying to stop her from dying her hair completely and to at least run it by me to see if its something palatable for me. I can't help it if I hate bright pink hair, its not like I hate it just to be a dick.

Am I being unreasonable? I feel like its not unreasonable to run these decisions with your partner.

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

If hair is something that can so easily change your attraction to her maybe rethink the entire relationship. but congratulations on becoming real life Cosmo and Wanda for a couple days

Tell her that she can go out with me if she wants and I'll let her dye her hair any colour lol.

No you're not being unreasonable. HUGE red flag here

Top kek, you are a petty bastard and I love it.

you two shouldn't be in a relationship desu

this 2bh

sounds like a cute couple, just have fun

This sounds too much like the user list night who's wife shaved her head, to make either of the threads believable.

Why so many hair bait threads recently?

If my bf just dyed his hair ninja blue or even shaved his head I'd be pretty upset. Hair isn't really a minor feature even though 90% of hair looks normal and palatable. It's not like she's dying it blonde, black, brown, that dark red color or ANY normal color. Why do you guys think tons of respectable jobs hate crazy dye jobs and consider it unprofessional? It's weird and dumb looking. The only retarded part of this story is that OP was dumb enough to try some dumb stuff to try to prove a point.

still lol'd

something along the lines of this probably happened to OP and he's really ass hurt and fishing for approval and/or (You)s

>Just to prove a point, I dyed my hair a hideous green color. She was appalled when she saw it and asked what this is about. I told her I just felt like trying something new and told me she is not going to be seen with me with that freaky hair. I told her that the hair is here to stay and to stop trying to control me and its my hair and I'll do whatever I want. She called me immature and we had an argument.
Lmao. Brilliant move, seriously.

Your reaction to it was pretty based

Fucking this. Spectacular

>It's not like she's dying it blonde, black, brown, that dark red color or ANY normal color
Assuming this really happened, I doubt OP would be okay with his gf dying her hair at all

You could just read the OP you know.

>I told her I'm not trying to stop her from dying her hair completely and to at least run it by me to see if its something palatable for me. I can't help it if I hate bright pink hair, its not like I hate it just to be a dick.

People who post without reading the fucking thread are fucking annoying.

relax faggot, no need to take a bait thread so seriously

Go suck a dick, faggot. Retarded cocksucker.

What are you gonna do, call the police on me because I didn’t read the last few sentences of a fake story? Fuck off

Is the little baby mad that he got called out for being retarded? Go suck some more cocks, bitch.

Not the guy you're replying to but you're not very smart.

Desu I'm just amused over her reaction of your hair dye. Why can she be extremely bothered and you should budge but with her it's a holy expression of liberty? What?

Gosh lads I’m so sorry I wasn’t retarded enough to take the bait and read the whole thing. You both sure got me. Lesson learned. Jow Forums is serious business.

Maintain frame, dude. Do not cave in to her! She’ll hate your weakness so much more than that fact that you’re being a “controlling jerk” about this.

>be retarded
>get called a retard
>b-but it's just bait anyway
>wooooow Jow Forums is serious business
Just stop

>g-guys i didnt take the bait!!1
>replies retardedly to bait thread regardless
>tfw too smart to be smart

>unreasonable
I mean, if you knew you feel so strongly, unmovingly, about a thing like dying the hair an unnatural colour, you should have brought this up beforehand with the girl. Probably in the getting to know each other stage of aquitenceship.
>run these decisions with your partner
These as in changing hair colour? It is a "you" problem, no average person cares to this degree.

No i meant it, I’m sincerely sorry for not treating this bait thread with the seriousness it deserved. Go ahead and keep giving me (you)s though. The more you reply, the more embarrassing it is for all involved :)

Apparently everything is bait now.

She cared too though. Let's not pretend most women wouldn't care if their bf care home with Skittles colored hair.

Sure. As long as I get (You)s in return

I don't think most women understand the importance of hair to a guy it's perfectly reasonable to get upset over this. If she wants she can dye her hair any colour of the rainbow but I'm not gonna be a part of it

>Just to prove a point, I dyed my hair a hideous green color. She was appalled when she saw it and asked what this is about. I told her I just felt like trying something new and told me she is not going to be seen with me with that freaky hair. I told her that the hair is here to stay and to stop trying to control me and its my hair and I'll do whatever I want. She called me immature and we had an argument.
That was pretty BASED OP. Good job.

Changing your hair color to something unnatural like a clown isnt a minor change. Its easy to do, but has a huge effect.

She's an SJW isn't she