Guy spent night at GF's dorm

Late 20s, grad student here. I live outta town.

>Have been w/ GF for >2 years. Things going great.
>She hands me phone to call someone, I call, then hand it back. Some guys name is on her call log, she missed a call from him
>Some big, black guy a class above her. They're friends, in the past she told me they have hung out one on one and he has made some comments about her being pretty, so she stopped - was only one or two times
> I was mad upon hearing that, told her I didn't feel that was appropriate, she agreed
> She has made comments about black men being well-endowed, black men being great in bed - ie fetishization and I've called her on it
> Anyways, I confront her about this, and she starts acting very weird. "Oh, he probably wanted to just nap at my place again". WHAT lol
> She nervously states he did that before, claiming he had a 6 AM intern experience at a place right next to the dorms. Her dorm has four rooms, two are empty, and she has a roomate. It's a small college suite. The guy's friends w/ her roomie who knows me as well.
> She vehemently denies anything happened.

Those are the objective facts. Am I a fucking idiot for believing nothing happened? My gut tells me no fucking way. We were arguing around the time the above happened 6 months ago.

Even then, she just seems deceitful about it which she also agreed was bad.

Attached: 1517.vresize.350.425.medium.58.png (350x425, 148K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yes, she is fucking him on the side. You are a cuck. Now leave her

beyond the "did she/didn't she" that you can't know you DO know she broke a huge boundary for you. it was already established that this guy should be out of the picture in terms of even talking to him and she let him sleep over. that's not ok and you should probably break up with her because at best that's deceiving you.

>Am I a fucking idiot for believing nothing happened?
Yeah, man. She hid it from you completely, accidentally let it slip that she fucked him, and then made up some stupid shit to backtrack, knowing you’d buy it. I fucked a guy’s wife that was exactly like this. She’ll lie and lie and lie like you didn’t even know she was capable of. Dude, I’m sorry.

Call it quits, and when she comes crawling back just use her for sex until you find a new woman.

Yeah that's what gets me.

She says she knew it at the time, and wanted ot avoid the headache of having an argument. She's very remorseful now. What gets me is how do I know what else she hasn't lied about? Why should i trust her if she's deceived me?

Open your fucking eyes. She already fucked him. I genuinely feel bad for you if you keep believing her shit. Don’t waste your life dancing to her tune.

>What gets me is how do I know what else she hasn't lied about? Why should i trust her if she's deceived me?

Yeah that's exactly the problem and why I recommended breaking up. Although you've been together for a long time that's a fundamental issue especially since it was to avoid a reaction from you. It might sound like a stretch to say but her response of "i avoided telling you something to avoid an argument" essentially means that she's willing to manipulate you to avoid rocking the boat.

Even if it's understandable why she may have done this, and she might express remorse now, trust is very hard to repair. You have to decide for yourself if you're willing to put in the time and effort to repair it. Even then it may never come back.

Man, I've been there and done that in terms of relationships but this is still tough to accept when you're on the receiving end.

If my friend told me this story about his GF, I'd 100% confidently say ditch her ass, she fucked him, but when it's me it's tough. Even though I really do believe they did something/

thats only on /b/ fartknocker. way to out yourself lmao
but thats not to say i believe the OPs story either. if it is real, your gut is telling you to yeet that dumbass bitch and your brain is fighting common sense and mother nature.

>She has made comments about black men being well-endowed, black men being great in bed
>Oh, he probably wanted to just nap at my place again
m8... we all know the truth. Don't deny reality, she slept with him

Attached: 1549876700885.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

Break up with her dude. It ain't nice seeing that it happened with one of my close mates.

this has to be bait. It probably is.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Attached: dab.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

whats more worrisome she's still friends with the guy even though she admitted letting him sleep over was breaking a boundary and lied so she could do it again. for all you know this has happened a lot and in fact he may have stayed for days on occasion.

She's a liar

>thats only on /b/
>implying we’re not allowed to apply it to other boards
talk about newfags outing themselves kek

>Dating college 'girls'
Literally breeding grounds for degenerate scum like you and your gf OP
Or in this case, your gf and her real man

>essentially means that she's willing to manipulate you
It actually means she's willing to manipulate OP so she can have men stay overnight without him knowing. You can bet her roommate, her friends that know and the guys friends know something is probably going on and she's cheating on her bf, even if she isn't touching his penis. It looks like it and she is ok with that.

If OP was on campus it would be different but dating a college girl and living in another town is foolish. She has plenty of men she knows want her and plenty of opportunity to sample the product without her bf ever knowing.

>If OP was on campus it would be different
Good luck in your struggles, friend.

ok slightly different only because she wouldn't have a much opportunity. in a slight twist, I was the one away at college, my gf of two years an hour away and she started fucking a coworker and I didn't know until she had to confess because she was pregnant and I hadn't been around at the conception.

>ok slightly different only because she wouldn't have a much opportunity.
You don't actually believe this, do you? You need like 5 minutes and a private place to have sex, and some people don't need either..
Combine that with tinder and 45th wave femipism and you get OP's and YOU's.
>in a slight twist, I was the one away at college, my gf of two years an hour away and she started fucking a coworker and I didn't know until she had to confess because she was pregnant and I hadn't been around at the conception.
Cumdumpsters..
(almost) everyone will deny it, but that's literally how you have to view, treat and handle women. Even your own daughter will benefit from you having this mindset.

OP getting

B L A C K E D
L
C
K
E
D

If she’s too stupid to avoid nignogs, she’s too stupid. Period. Bail.

she doesn't even try to avoid them, she invites them to stay over her place even though she has a bf. I mean damn she's committed to this diversity shit

Do you give her cunnilingus every time you have sex?

beta bucks, meet alpha fucks

>Why should i trust her if she's deceived me?

exactly