Threesome

My boyfriend keeps pressuring me into a threesome with his best friend since 2nd grade. It's a girl, and they talk far too often, but I don't want to accuse him of cheating if he's not.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-20-07-33.png (540x960, 149K)

Ha ha ha!

Lol what is pic related?

Hes not cheating but he wishes he was
Drop him OP

When the shitty situation are reversed is so amusing to read

Attached: 1548681749891.png (596x628, 332K)

>I'm not comfortable having a threesome
And that's it.

Dude's trying for the harem ending. Wants to bang his Childhood friend AND get the main girl while he's at it. Tell him to fuck off with that shit.

Tell him you'll do it only if another guy can fuck you. If he says no then tell him to fuck off. If he says yes then still drop him.

Just do it. For. Christsake,you only live once. It won’t kill you.

He just wants to fuck her, and if you keep refusing it’s a matter of time before it will happen behind your back. Submitting to the threesome will most likely traumatize you, seeing him fuck some slut. She must be on it as well.
Have a calm converation with him about it, and see if these contingencies are something you think you wish to go through.

Hes not cheating but hes trying to trick you into giving him a free pass for cheating through this fake 3some

Test him. Say you don’t want to have a threesome but that you’re willing to give him a free pass to sleep with his friend if it will make him happy. See how fast he accepts the offer.

Nice idea haha, I say go for it

>My boyfriend keeps pressuring me

There's the red flag. Forget the cheating issue. He has no respect for you if he wants you to do what you don't want to do

Imagine having a best friend from second grade and you want each other sexually, but it still isn't enough. It pains me so much that this could happen, why do such awful people have such a great start? God is dead.

Say that you need to get comfortable with the girl first, fuck he hard (after all you know what to do) for a long time, but to your BF always say you need some more practice. When he confronts you deny him completely and say you just wanted to fuck his friend behind his back.

Don’t do it. I had a threesome with my wife and my best friend. Our relationship went down hill from there and within half a year we were divorced. Not worth it

>He has no respect for you if he wants you to do what you don't want to do
Congrats on the dumbest sentence I've read all week.

What are, compromises and/or sacrifices for $100, Alex?

Since we are people, and not clones, we have different desires. Nobody is perfectly alike. Even the bestest of friends must make sacrifices and compromises sometimes. It's part of being a friend.

But I deduce that you lack that experience. Hah hah!

Jackass, if she doesn't wanna fuck somebody then she doesn't have to fuck them. You sound like a fucking incel.

I wasn't commenting on the threesome, and neither was the person I quoted.

She doesn't want a threesome
>muh compromises
>pic related

Attached: 1550546601996.jpg (550x543, 83K)

You missed the point of my post. By like, a lot.

Don't let him pressure into doing something you're uncomfortable with. It's not what a good relationship is like.
If you told him you don't want to once, it should be more than enough for him. If he keeps asking you, then just drop him.

I'd honestly break up with a guy who basically asks me if he can have sex with this girl who is a very close friend of him, especially if they talk super often. It's sketchy as fuck.

The point of your post is that you ignored the specific context of what's being discussed in order to make a vapid idiot comment about compromise in relationships.

But like, no, sometimes you shouldn't compromise. And your compromises should generally look more like "it's okay if he does something that I don't want him to do" and less like "I guess I'll do what he wants me to do".

I said compromises and sacrifices. If two people disagree on something, these are the only two possible peaceful resolutions in a friendship. Either choose a compromise, or someone chooses a sacrifice. No other option.

In this situation, the only reasonable solution is to not have a threesome.
You should never pressure your partner to get into a sexual situation they're deeply uncomfortable with. If they're not comfortable with it (not even saying "into it", but at least comfortable enough that it would be an okay experience) you don't do it and stop asking about it.
If she was comfortable about it but not into it, they might compromise. But asking your partner to do something that hurts them is selfish and awful.

Don't bother, PB is honestly out of his mind

What is the "compromise" in this situation? He wants her to have a threesome, she doesn't. What's the compromise? "Okay honey I'll do it but she has to wear a sack over her head and she's not allowed to touch your penis". Obviously he doesn't want to compromise either, what would be the point in having a "compromised" threesome? He wants her to be into it and if she has to compromise then by definition that means she's not into it.

That's the problem. He is unwilling to accept, not just that she isn't willing to do it, he's unwilling to accept that she doesn't WANT to do it. Compromise isn't good enough. He wants her to want what he wants, even if it's an absurd thing to expect of somebody.

>only reasonable solution is to not have a threesome.
Which means one party makes a sacrifice.

which means I'm right?

Again I'm not talking about threesomes and I never was. My comment was only to the first guy I replied to.

>What is the "compromise" in this situation?
It's either compromise or sacrifice. In this case, sacrifice.

The man will (I guess) sacrifice his desire for a threesome to maintain a healthy relationship.

So if that's the route they do, it's a sacrifice.

I'm very successful in my relationships, probably unlike you.

The fact that you had relationshipS means you're not very successful at them.
If you were good at relationships, you wouldn't need to use plural.

>Again I'm not talking about threesomes and I never was. My comment was only to the first guy I replied to.
Who was talking about threesomes. But I guess that doesn't matter because that's not what YOU were talking about.

Dumb narcissistic tripfag.

Not that person. The success is in maintenance, loyalty, how long it was...
Just because you found out the person and you don’t match on the longer run, doesn’t mean you suck at relationships, it means the person at the end of the day isn’t for you.

>Who was talking about threesomes.
No they weren't.

Here's the person I was responding to:

>Forget the cheating issue.

It doesn't mean you suck, it means you're normal. You make mistakes, your relationships break down, you break up.
If you were awesome at it, you'd have one and stick with them.

So you missed the point, big time, and have bad reading comprehension.

That's a weak line of thinking. People learn from their mistakes. Kinda how life works mate! But nice try at trying to harass me again.

>I'm so good at relationships, the best one
>I keep failing over and over
>I slept with a dozen women and am single at an age when most people are thinking about getting married

A retard tripfag builds a straw man episode

You guys are just attacking me because you can't attack my argument.

I didn't want to have to draw this out again (pic related) but you guys have made it clear you won't stop harassing me.

Attached: fish_poision.jpg (2000x3000, 887K)

"The cheating issue" is that she thinks her boyfriend might be cheating on her with his childhood friend. "The cheating issue" is not the threesome. The disrespect is the pressure, the pressure is the threesome.

So actually YOU have bad reading comprehension.

Dumb
Trip
Fag

Imagine actually making this image, quite embarassing

Again, I was never talking about the cheating issue and still am not. None of my posts have anything to do with that issue, despite your apparent attempts to blend them for some reason
....?

What's actually embarrassing, oh buddy oh pal, is you jerks who keep following me everywhere just to say mean and nonconstructive things to me.

see
And then your response is "he wasn't talking about threesomes you have bad reading comprehension", but no, you do. now you're deflecting and pretending I didn't just destroy you.

narcissist

I have no clue who you are, was browsing the thread and suddenly theres some sort of soap opera going, with visual aids on top

>I was never talking about the cheating issue and still am not
>In a thread about an obvious cheating issue disguised as a threesome
Imagine being this retarded

>narcissist
Name-caller.

Still not an argument.

Relationships take sacrifice and compromise. One or the other. Always. If you can't, then you break up.

You can't disprove it because it's true

Still not, and never was!

Drop his degenerate ass and find someone else.

>Still not an argument.
I've made like three different arguments against your dumbass non-point and I could probably come up with a dozen more.

>You can't disprove it because it's true
I'm not trying to disprove it because it doesn't mean anything. It's platitudinous hallmark card bullshit that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, and I've already demonstrated that you fundamentally misunderstood the person you first replied to and accused of writing the dumbest sentence you've read all week.

That's the thing about your style. You say I'm a name caller, but you implicitly called that guy stupid, and you implicitly called me stupid when you said I had bad reading comprehension, even though you misunderstood what "forget about the cheating" guy was saying.

"I'm so much smarter than all you idiots"

"What, how dare you call me out when I'm wrong, why are you harassing me?"

narcissistic bullshit

user said:
>He has no respect for you if he wants you to do what you don't want to do

Which is just blatantly false. People always want different things. We are not clones. The solution is always either sacrifice or compromise.

That is the point you haven't touched nor are able to disprove.

>boys with female best friends
that's a huge huge huge red flag baby

Your point is tautology. By the way you frame "sacrifice", it means, "one person does something they don't want to do, or the other person does something they don't want to do, or they compromise and do something in between, or they break up". That's not advice. It's a description of reality. You do something or you do something else or you do nothing. In politics you can either pass a law or not pass the law or pass a compromised version of the law or you can secede from the union. That goes without saying. It's not advice. It's not a point. It's a non-point. Tautology.

You can't disprove tautology because it's always true, but the fact that it's true is what makes it meaningless.

>That's not advice. It's a description of reality.
and THATS why I told the person I was explaining it to, that their post was the dumbest thing I've read all week.

Because it is, indeed obvious.

Glad you're on board now. Got all that cleared up.

I can't even believe how impossible it is to penetrate your neolithic skull.

holy shit thats brilliant

this tbqhfam

This is evil lol. Most guys would take it and run immediately

>Most guys would take it and run immediately
What a gross generalization. I would never accept an offer like this if my SO says she isn't 100% comfortable with it.

But I would also never suggest anything like this in the first place because having sex with other people while you are in a relationship is a terrible idea imo.