What do black girls mean by this?

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Why?

Attached: A139E348-2567-41C5-8F83-119193758EC5.jpg (238 KB, 750x630)

Other urls found in this thread:

murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=IQ Tests
discord

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Then this

Attached: A7FD1C3B-CAB8-4322-83AA-930E0EB342EC.jpg (151 KB, 750x448)

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Bump

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Black girls are so undesirable, they literally never get raped

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Shes pretty damn light skinned, wasn't kidding about grandad putting cream in the coffee.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Just a thot user,

Literally not even worth mentioning compared to my white wife

David Richardson
David Richardson

your grandad
her grandad surely

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Nigs
A. Still have that slave mentality
B. See the superior genes

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

I personally love black bitches, they are my weakness. I'd probably be executed for race mixing if Jow Forums ever got power but its worth it.

James Murphy
James Murphy

Why are black so obsessed with race?

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Women want to be treated like property.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Yeah I don't see how incels can exist when black girls exist too. They will jump on any clean cut white guy.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

I WANT TO FILL HOT BLACK WOMBS WITH MY SEED
I WANT TO FILL HOT CARAMEL WOMBS WITH MY SEED

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Bottom run of sexual marketplace value.

The Indian man
below that
The American black woman.

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

Do you need to be blonde?

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

They, like all races, instinctively know they're the least intelligent & most violent & it's a wound that never heals. Literally everything they say & do is in relation to other races because of that insecurity.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Idk about Canada but not in America. Black women just like white boys, even the anti white ones. On my campus all the pro black bitches have white hipster boyfriends who look like AOCs white boyfriend.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

We'll make it quick

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

I'd prefer a bullet, I dont think I'd look good hanging.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Black women are literally the best, they are sweet, loving, loyal, and make great wives and mothers. White men actually love black women deep down but are sometimes to afraid to admit it

Attached: 80a0c683fad6ea6e16e57c828b410be1.jpg (74 KB, 640x640)

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

black women have to sell themselves like this because white women are afraid of them and keep them down.

this is the power of real racism.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

It's a common trait for people with low intelligence.

Attached: badouin.jpg (73 KB, 434x595)

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

leaf
not even for a second

John Clark
John Clark

Our mixed families will be high quality and high IQ. It's not a crime.

Attached: 20590228-831471270367364-5172320073943089152-n.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1293)

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

low IQ correlates with obsession with futile things like race

Attached: Savitri-Devi.jpg (13 KB, 364x274)

John Green
John Green

sounds like she's mad she can't get a white guy to like her

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Attached: 1540402260833.gif (1.96 MB, 320x330)

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

The problem is, black women implies black children. No-one wants a lifetime of that.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Come home white man

Attached: giphy.gif (1.04 MB, 353x244)

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Reminds me of this

Attached: 700E02AE-D1DA-43FE-8CA9-FDFFE140C589.jpg (709 KB, 3345x2509)

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Probably because these days only the dumbest of white men would want a sheboon and even then they're risking better than coin toss odds of catching herpes.

Attached: KD20ac8-d(2).jpg (77 KB, 640x1259)

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Black women
talk alot
low iq
ugly af, only mixed ones look good

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

top lol

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Indian make up the 2nd highest ethnicity in the world
whites are barely even to make replacement level

Put down the Pewdiepie and take the T-series pill.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

IQ is intermediate between the races.
(Fun video on it - Walt Bismarck)
murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=IQ Tests

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

svavage

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Nigger smell like shit and almost all of them have an STD

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

keep the nigger genes away from our youth

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

g-go on...

Attached: 1522720798651.png (323 KB, 646x595)

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

The black queen is the superior woman in Beauty and love. Only a redpilled white man would get one.
No. Black women have good genes too.

Attached: 1552797966499m.jpg (166 KB, 819x1024)

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

grandma
How fucking old is this bitch if her grandma was a slave?

John Carter
John Carter

Yeah, until they start to get extremely possessive and aggressive as a result, there's a reason black men aren't putting up with it after the kids are born

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Her Grandma is 32

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

We don't talk about chavs, imbecil

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Not talking about population user. That would be different. Sexual market place value is another thing.If anything having more of a people who look the same drives the value down.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Non Muslims in Indian are below replacement. Have 1.9 kids. White women in the US 1.7. In Europe 1.6. In Latin America 2.0. In South Africa White Afrikaans speakers are at 2.5. No where people anywhere else really

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

this, I really don't like niggers, but seeing women do this shit is still just revolting. Race traitors are just the worst.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

low IQ correlates even stronger with being a nigger

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

A monkey with tits.

Keep wishing on that star Ja'quandrious.

Attached: 1552429167637.jpg (133 KB, 1024x824)

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

No one wants them. Makes sense that they are thirsty

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

If you think the coalburning white women get it bad from black "men" you are oblivious what the male negro does to black women - not only they geat beat savagely but they are also always left alone with nigger spawn to fend for themselves while baby daddy Jamal assfucks rising hiphop star Tyrone in prison.

Black women used to have it great pre-abolition - regular deep dickings from white massa, if Jamal dared to raise hand against WHITE MANS PROPERTY he would be whipped and castrated. Massa would even grace negress with a beautiful mixed baby so she could also be a wetnurse to white mans legitimate child with his wife.

The kikes ruined our symbiotic relationship with black women and the black wombs are crying for the protective shadow of big white cock again

Attached: 1551700315351.jpg (37 KB, 539x578)

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Attached: 1552721921057.gif (2.9 MB, 290x189)

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

What do black girls mean by this?
Who knows? If any of them had a high enough IQ to string together a sentence we could possibly communicate with them. Until then just assume they either want attention, are looking to breed, or want free shit.

Attached: bix-nood.jpg (152 KB, 399x443)

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Come home white man. And breed. Black female genes are a improvement to your blood.

Attached: 1552586399952.jpg (292 KB, 1280x1319)

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

only us and the chinks can save you from islam now, subject

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Sorry, I wouldn’t know I don’t speak that language

James Harris
James Harris

You and your bitches will be executed. Race mixing is the worst offence against our Germanic Aryan race.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

It's a common trait for people with low intelligence.
This also explains a certain overinflated-/misrepresented-IQ (((tribe)))'s obsession with IQ.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Black girls need to come back to their rightful masters again. A black woman can only be truly happy when carrying white mans baby

Attached: 1535877207338.jpg (98 KB, 1125x1101)

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

I speak jive

She said her grandmother use to look good and white men would fuck her as a fetish sort of thing. "forbidden fruit" made it all hot I guess

Currently black women are so undesirable that Black men only want them..... to put them out on the track to hook for money.

Also at least with Slavery the white man was feeding and supporting the black woman.

Today-- the phone is not even in the black dudes name and if she wants to eat she better have brought a 2 for one coupon

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

only faggots reply to posts that begin with twitter bait. the lowest of the fucking low...

Attached: cancer.jpg (42 KB, 720x720)

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Mating with a protohuman vestige of the darkest origins of human biological development, a disease ridden, low IQ, high aggression subspecies which never invented the wheel, will 'improve' your bloodline.

No thanks. If that was my priority I'd rather fuck a Bonobo. At least they're friendly and sociable.

Attached: 1530659759072.png (82 KB, 1537x769)

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Jews were the slaveowners and the disgusting type of creatures that would fuck slaves. Or just real cheap and having a half jew slave was cheaper than buying another slave

Attached: F4AFD674-7599-464F-A154-C49F188FFAF0.png (25 KB, 800x600)

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

see, literally no reason not to bring back slavery, based nigress

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

guys can(and are instinctively driven to) impregnate as many women as possible. why not share your good hair genetics with some black hunny from the caribbean you’ll never see again?

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Can I get a white translation?

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

SHE WANT'S TO BE USED BY WHITE ARYAN DICK

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Even the most wild-eyed "scholars" estimating on how many slave owners actually fucked their slaves is maybe 2%. It's very consistent with these dating websites which allow people to answer racial preferences and share the bulk data which shows white men are not even interested in them.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

I speak jive
Pretty good, leaf. Great movie

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

No. Our black wives will be protected

Attached: 1552798633698.jpg (69 KB, 750x750)

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

The latest trend with Zoomer girls is fetishising white men. The media makes us look like dangerous bad guys and we're becoming more rare which has made us more desirable to them.

Attached: pray-for-Trump.jpg (609 KB, 1436x1748)

Ian Long
Ian Long

kek

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Very true

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

American negresses already have at the very least 30 percent white patrilineage DNA. We made our ebony qweens in our perfect image of cumsluts and we should take care of them. Negresses have a deep biological need for massas white seed.

Attached: 1522177381638.gif (947 KB, 500x280)

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

What disgusting lips!

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

But genetically African Americans as a group are 14% European minimum and 25% maximum according to other studies. Across all studies they’re genetically 20% European. That’s a lot more than the 2% you mentioned

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

you realize where you are right?

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

i can't fucking understand this shit, why do uneducated niggers always text like this

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

She wants to fuck her white cousin

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

They are, and all that's required for this to happen is an enforcement of something like a one-drop rule (anyone who's the result of mixing is out) and then selection pressures. Very possible the ones with Euro ancestry "outcompeted" the others in whatever way that mattered and predominated. Doesn't mean more than 2% of the maybe ~1-1.5% of the population who owned slaves fucked them.

So the negress in the OP would be very disappointed if she were living as a slave in the pre-1865 America because chances are her master would not be interested.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

Well I think it was the farm hands fucking them too

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

kek

James Jackson
James Jackson

The powers that be tried to even criminalise having mind-blowing hot sex with our ebony conqubines. I smell a ruffled white roastie built like a railroad tie being all huffy over the superiority of negresses.

Attached: ad83c58416b55083df5237c2ae6e5e70.jpg (41 KB, 607x607)

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

Darkskin pussy looks like hot pockets. Disgusting.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

You clearly know nothing of the feral negress. They start fights for no reason as often as possible.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Black girls are ONLY submissive to white men

Attached: 7caa98a5a5bd1bd48db6788ea6a65dff.jpg (63 KB, 1080x1080)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

So go for it. Not that hard. I’ve done so multiple times. Harder getting a white bitch these days

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

In a way getting a black woman pregnant is not really mixing. I want a full blooded Africa Woman

Attached: 1552757881158.jpg (82 KB, 516x1024)

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

It's a pretty common fantasy for black women although most will not openly talk about it.
The amount they are beat over the head with slavery along with the inherent submissive nature of most women creates vivid sexual fantasies about being owned by white masters.
Just like how rape fantasies are one of the most common thing among women in general.
They do not want actual slavery or rape, but a strong and dominant man to come let them play out their fantasy of being dominated.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

My biological grandfather is a gay catholic priest with five kids come at me bitch.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Niggers are so nasty,

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

They do, they just don't report it. The nig can't control itself, all it does it rape.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

I want a black slave gf who will call me Master and cook for me the same recipes her great granmammy made for her master and let me beat her.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Black girls are for sexual pleasure and companionship, Tyrone in the back is when you need to vent a bit.

Attached: c262e06f2f5dc8038797cdbef2420482.jpg (101 KB, 950x950)

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Das it mane, huehuehuehue

Carter White
Carter White

Give her the D

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Black women dont need to be protected, white women do and they need to be protected from themselves

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

I'm not surprised that black women miss the old days. They used to be loved by Massa, whose firm discipline was fair and made sure they were provided for. Now they are raped as teenagers by brutish nogs and abandoned to raise a brood of dark ass kids and turn into fat blobs.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

Anyone ever notice negresses looking at them more often than other wimminz? Was at the store with my brothers and we were wearing suits for a prior occasion. We were standing in the front of the store waiting for my other brother to come out and 2 black ladies in a car are just staring at us the whole time smiling.

What did they mean by this Jow Forums?

Attached: 51351D46-20C8-46D8-AEC7-D3397D640DC7.png (222 KB, 288x534)

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Yes they do that is why so many white people are part black

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

It means she doesn't know that slavery ended in 1865 because if my "grandad piped" her slave grandma, assuming 20 year generations, that would make me at least 114 years old...

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Now this is redpilled

Aaron James
Aaron James

piped my grandma
BLACK KEKERY CONFIRMED! How does it feel black boiiiii?

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Have you see Jow Forums? Blacks aren’t obsessed ENOUGH with it when they gotta fight against the likes of pol

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

Go for it, talk to them. Dont want to miss out on a life of love and a potential mother of your children because she is black.

Attached: 1552797519768.jpg (48 KB, 768x960)

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Attached: Women-are-primitive.png (25 KB, 628x147)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

This thread is dumb and OP is dumb. White men have shit tons of diversity in their appearance, so they appeal to a wide audience. There's nothing deep about it; we're just the peacocks of the human species.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

This user has always had black chicks begging for the meat and 2 veggies. Started in 7th grade fast forward a lot of years and it happens all the time. Makes my wife jealous as hell gives me a leg up when she starts acting cunty. Thanks black chicks for making my life easier.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

I'm not super attracted to black girls. But I've seen a few that were cute and smart.
Rare af tho. Normally they're fat and loud.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

they had no choice but to own us

Everything you need to know about women in one sentence fragment.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

I like to believe you'll be taken to a re-education camp instead

Eli Price
Eli Price

Saved

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

It looks like grape big league chew

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

That’s legit

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Damn now I want to COLONIZE some black puss

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

She means that she deserves a white guy because some white guy's grandad had to fuck her grandma.

James Green
James Green

We own them, they need love.

Attached: 1520341847835.jpg (125 KB, 614x768)

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

True white men go with black women.

Attached: 1552803807107.jpg (169 KB, 750x672)

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

nice

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Based black girl.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

And do what, not make white children? Mutt mentality

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Agreed. Strongest genes, as well. In times of survival who would you rather have? A white woman or the superior negress? The white woman would surely die quicker and be more useless.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

I've banged two black girls and almost banged another but I was already banging her pakistani friend at the time so I didn't want to be rude(even though I think the paki girl wanted me to bang her black friend as well). All I'm going to say is all women prefer white guys . They push the white women want black men meme because it's the farthest from the truth. Just be moderately presentable and fairly confident and they will beg to be wombs for the superior white seed.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

A true conqueror impregnates hundreds of natives and leaves them with the offspring.
This is otherwise known as "bleaching" or "Native American genocide".

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Attached: 1540048539869.gif (3.54 MB, 320x240)

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

that one can stay.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

You don’t pick a woman willy nilly, stupid. You have to pick the superior ones in order for your bloodline to be an improvement on the last generation. Why in the world settle for the average of any subsection? You’re beta.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

PSYOPED. Though compared to bong-women, black girls are way better.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

She posted this om her instagram lol

Attached: C69532EA-6741-45AD-9874-9C8BDCFFC06A.jpg (529 KB, 2037x1318)

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Once you smell them it’s enough to be put off for life

Attached: 457A1993-D132-4683-BFBA-B8CC7AE26215.jpg (79 KB, 655x643)

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

She wants to be fucked by white men because they know how to take care of women. She wishes black men could do that but they cannot.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

When can't she speak English?

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

yeah and then they shit out a turd that looks nothing like you

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

All pussy is good pussy. Unless they're fat or ugly. I'll stick with my asian gf though she recognizes my superiority.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

More for us then. Love DSL

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

your wife is a mirror, she's just reflecting you.
what a pos you are.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Criticism from a Nigger

Yeah I'll be sure to give that all due consideration.

Attached: WeWuzKilledByKangs.jpg (351 KB, 898x314)

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

What the fuck is going on in comments? I can't decipher that shit. TYSM BOOM?
Is this how actual americans talk?

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

They start fights if surrounded by betas. If you’re a man worth anything, she is submissive to you. If a black woman challenges you, you deserve it you’re a piece of shit.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Make happy nuclear families.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

My friend’s grandma just turned 111. She is 100% african black.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Non white ones. Kys

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

This is the problem for me, there are cute black girls that exist. Just my kids would be niggers...

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

she can ride my aryan zoomer dick for sure

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

That’s the typical beta response. As mentioned earlier, only betas receive correction from those they view as inferior. Sorry to say. You are what you are

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Deep down they hate the pointless consumer lives they live.
I'm not saying black people should be slaves we should stop giving them hand outs and they would naturally gravitate to doing general labor for a white family.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

this

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

H-hot

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Keep wishing on that star, Nigger.

I'd rather be a Craven, disfigured social outcast Omega white man, than the richest most successful of niggers.

Attached: 1391446424030.jpg (28 KB, 396x385)

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

c

Attached: join-degeneracy-akarin-3.png (219 KB, 320x360)

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Well, Oscar Wilde was gay and hated women so take this with a grain of salt.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

by allah, if i see this one more time......

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Breed

Attached: 1552801885081m.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1024)

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Attached: 51858291-2034313046697399-7837376222881054694-n.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1350)

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

On the contrary, it means he had more emtionally intimate relationships with which were not influenced by sexual desire. Ruthlessly impartial judge of female character.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Gorgeous. She'll make a good wife and mother a white man's children.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

this, also quite bigoted from an eu memeflag to assume loving men equals hating women

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit