STD shit

So the other day I felt some weird pain on my ballsack and today it looks like there's a little red bump there with some fluid coming out. Pretty sure it's herpes, but I have no idea where or how I could have gotten it as I've been dating the same chick for the past 5 months and the first "flare up" or whatever is supposed to happen 2-20 days after infection.
Wtf is going on?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 558K)

On top of that, how do I go about telling my gf? I'm supposed to be seeing her tomorrow night after having not seen her for a week and I'm sure she's going to want to bang.
I'm fucked.

Anyone?

Could just be a cyst. Is it still painful/itchy? Is it blistering?

She cheated bro. See a doctor and dump her if std.

You should see a doctor before you self-diagnose.

>2-20
No I've read up to 90 days last time I needed to cite.
>bump with some fluid
could be staph, could be cancer
go to a doctor

Herpes has a burning or tingling feeling so could just be a cyst.

Go get an std test or see a doctor.

Many people are asymptomatic so you could have had the virus in you for years before the outbreak.

Your best course of action (imo):
1. Disclose to your partner. Say you're not sure but you don't want to put her at risk. You can still get her off other ways.
2. Go see a doctor. It should turn into a lesion, if it is hsv, and they can do a swab test - which is the best method to detect the hsv viruses.
3. It's very possible it's something else. This stuff can be hard to diagnose. Do see a professional, even if you're a poor ameriburger.
4. There are two strains of hsv - 1 (oral) and 2 (genital). It's very useful to know what strain you have. I have a genital hsv 1 infection. Only one outbreak, knock on wood, and the risks of transmission are way lower.

All in all - if you do have herpes it's not a sex death sentence. Go read about it, even sex without protection has a low risk of transmission. It's really important you're aware of what it is though to communicate to your partners.

Good luck.

There isn't much irritation down there physically speaking. It looks like some kind of fluid came out but it's not really blisters.

Yeah, I'll try to get in to a clinic.

Highly doubtful.

Years before an outbreak? Everything I've read online says you should have your first outbreak relatively shortly after contraction.

Prob a cyst, herpes isn't a single red bump.still get it checked out though.

Do cysts pop up in like a day? I've never had something like this.

>Do see a professional, even if you're a poor ameriburger
Hey, fuck you, buddy. We have free clinics everywhere.

>Years before an outbreak? Everything I've read online says you should have your first outbreak relatively shortly after contraction.

Something like 80% of hsv infected people are entirely unaware they have the virus. The initial outbreak can be very mild and go unnoticed.

You should ask your partner if she has ever had cold sores. Infection can occur from oral sex (even when she has no active infection).

I'mma piggyback on your thread if that's alright OP.
How/when do you tell someone that you have HSV1?

I've only had one relationship. Sometime after we broke up, but before I saw anyone else, I started getting cold sores. I've been really dreading trying to meet someone new because I know there's going to be a moment when I have to talk about that with them. But how and when should that conversation take place?

>Infection can occur from oral sex (even when she has no active infection).
Extremely rare though.

I think we have free clinics everywhere because we're poor. I do plan on going to a free clinic because I am poor as shit right now. Working on changing that though.

If she has had cold sores in the past could that manifest in me as genital hsv?

Dude if you're not super invested yet do it asap. The sooner the better. Just tell her that you get cold sores every now and again.
All of my siblings and I get cold sores because my great grandmother kissed us while she had them when we were all kids.

I don't have anyone at the moment. Just wondering in general. I think that's how I got it too. I think my mom gets them and I drank out of her cup by accident once.

The virus can only live for a few seconds outside of the host body iirc.

If it’s zit puss or a ingrown hair you’ll be fine. If however the fluid is clear you have a type of Herpes but herpes is a very common thing. So common like 70% of people carry a very weak version that pops up as cold scores around the lips.

Well I know I didn't get it from a toilet seat.

Your ass cheeks are generally cleaner than your hands or mouth basically.

Irregardlessly, how do you broach something like that, and how far into a relationship? First date? Is that being too presumptuous, thinking I'll be getting a kiss anyway?
Makes me wish I had AIDS, really. At least there's grant money going into curing that one.

>same chick for the past 5 months
>supposed to happen 2-20 days
>not seen her for a week
>Wtf is going on?
come on OP, you know full well whats going on; she's fucking around behind your back, get out while you can.

I very much doubt this to be the case.