I've been using Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide for 1 months

I've been using Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide for 1 months.
Parts of face (forehead, T-zone) where I had nothing but small white subcutaneous pimples are now completely clean. I feel smooth skin when I run my palm over the forehead.
But the parts where I had several regular pimples didn't get cleansed. Benzoyl Peroxide is pretty good at killing them, but several days pass and they are appeared again just an inch below or above previous position.
Is that okay? Should I add topical metronidazole maybe? If you had acne and cured it, please share your experience.
I would visit a doctor without hesitating but right now it's too expensive for me.

Attached: img293.png (720x1141, 976K)

U got a killer jawline bro. U look good

Unhelpful maybe, but I'll post anyway.

That is nothing. Nothing. Read a book or something; stop worrying about that level of acne (if you stop worrying, it might even go away completely)
>"but it's just the lighting and camera angle tho. I HATE IT!!1!"
Still: nah, you're good.

Take Isotretinoin

That's not an option.

Sounds like you have skin like mine, and if you do it will get worse. I had to go to a dermatologist and get non-invasive laser, which honestly cleared it right the fuck up. I had to go a few times a year. It feels like a giant hot vacuum sucks your skin hard for a moment followed by a blinding light.

I'm really glad I went because I feel like I would have acne scars now if I didn't.

Try to look into it, sometimes they have specials.

I've just researched you have to get rid of acne first before go for a laser.

why is that not an option?

I take it as well. Just go with 10mg per day

It's for severe acne type, not mild-moderate one. Your internal organs will drop off.

Side question. Is it okay I don't feel skin dry after retinoids? I don't even use moisturizer because of that.

Attached: 1553326094798-0.jpg (495x495, 94K)

I can eat everything. At first I thought chocolate gives me acne, so I cut it off my meals but it didn't help much. Then I figured out it was sweat. When I get sweaty I'll get a new pimple tomorrow with 90% change. Sometimes high glycemic index food make me sweaty but only if I consume high portion at a time.
Still even if I don't eat garbage I get at least 1 pimple per week for no reason.

No diet makes me get ridd off my blackhats

please explain

>all bitches do it...you know why? cause it work
Bullshit. It doesn't. I've seen many chicks with "perfect" face but when you take a closer look you'll notice it's all cosmetics. Pimples got body color because of cosmetics but relief wasn't changed, that's why I can spot them.

Hey op I'm sort of in the same boat as you. These are some of the things I did that significantly help my acne.
1. No junk food and sugar shit. Everything from sugar in your coffee to a slice of chocolate cake. Don't eat greasy foods or fast food in general. Drink lots of water etc.
2. Change your pillow cases every week. This made the biggest difference for me and I noticed results in under a week.
3. Wash your face everyday or even twice a day. I take a warm wet cloth and use a cleanser and scrub my face. After that I use a moisturizer. Doing this before you start your day and before you go to sleep will help you lots.
I speak from experience and these things have helped me. Good luck op

Get these, OP.

Attached: dermatology-tools-6.jpg (1288x1500, 243K)

I have it way worse than you.. even went on pills from the doc. The only thing that cleared up my face was jojoba oil... yeah I know oil. But google it. Tones skin, reduces acne, inflammation etc. Put it on before bed.

Why would I need them? It's not appropriate to squeeze pimples. Otherwise you'll get red-blue marks post-acne easily.

I tried all of the topical things as well as 2 different antibiotics taken orally. Things would come back as soon as I stopped the cream, and they were never really that great on any of the treatments either.
A little over 3 years ago I did Acutane/Isotretinoin. It made a HUGE difference. I get so many compliments on my skin now, people even ask me what my secret is.
I also suffer from seborrheic dermatitis (as you aluded to with the antifungal). This also improved drastically with the Acutane.

Overall, I highly recommend Acutane next winter (sun burn can be very dangerous on Acutane, so I would not start it in summer).

What stage of acne did you have initially? Mild, moderate, severe? Google differences.

I would say probably mild-moderate on my face and moderate on my back.

Those pimples is the reason I still don't have a gf.

last try to find an answer

What was wrong with the other suggestions?

looks good man, I struggle with breakouts on my back and shoulders, I'm using differen (adapalene) as well and it's really helping, does benzoyl peroxide help with inflammation?

Isotretinoin is for all cystic acne where other treatment has failed. You don’t need to look like an oger to take it.