Me and my gf met this girl on Tinder and after a night hanging out we all had sex

Me and my gf met this girl on Tinder and after a night hanging out we all had sex.
We all got along well, agreed to hang out again, and even went to breakfast the next morning.

Last Friday we were supposed to go out again, but she said she had her period so we didn’t. She said she wanted to hang out Saturday, but never responded when we followed up the next day. We went out with some other friends. Due to her lack of response, I figured she wasn’t into us anymore so I sent her a message saying thanks for hanging out and to take care. She responded back saying she really wants to hang out again and sorry for being rude.

Throughout this past week she has been sending us sexy snaps and chatting. We bring up hanging out again and she goes silent...again.

At this point, we have other options, but why is she sending mixed signals? She’s been given more than one opportunity for this to have been a one and done thing so if she’s not interested she’s had her chance to ghost. Thoughts?

>pic related
>inb4 degenerates
Don’t care

Attached: F91ED952-CE36-4E05-A55D-B2A97BC74460.png (750x1334, 1.57M)

Bump

Ignore her until she reaches out herself. One time is fine, but twice is purposeful.

Post the sexy snaps you little fag.

>Having sex with random strangers on Tinder WITH your gf
This can only end badly

>mixed signals
Short answer? Dunno
Long answer? It could be any of a volatile or subtle mixture of anxiety, depression, simple frayed nerves, external input, something that one of (You) does, the fact that something came up in terribly poor timing, a sudden mood swing she can't control, having to sneak past someone to get out of the house or...

Like fuck dude you can't ask us this shit. Just say "hey, offer's open, hit us up when you're down to clown" and be on your merry way

Nothing has a happy ending, sport. We’ve been doing this for a few years with no issues

>Like fuck dude you can't ask us this shit. Just say "hey, offer's open, hit us up when you're down to clown" and be on your merry way
Never seen someone get stressed about having to give advice on the advice board

Obviously and that’s what we’re doing. Just wondering why she’s being a bitch

>A tinder whore isn't respecting my time! wat do, Jow Forums?!
color me shocked.

Most Tinder whores we’ve met have been pretty respectful actually. Maybe because of the fact that my gf is involved

>ignores the fact that the advice is sound
>calls out something vague and unrelated
We all mad on the internet, and all serious
The internet is serious business

Now you and your idiot girlfriend need to use your big people words to ask the person questions instead of hoping Jow Forums will just materialize the answer ourselves
Do you expect one of us to know her personally?
I'm just amazed that you're this dumb at socializing

>>pic related
Why are you fucking a fatty?

>hoping Jow Forums will materialize the answer
Well, that’s the point of /adv isn’t is you Mongloid?

So your advice is to ask this girl why she’s being a bitch? I’ll test it here first. Why are you being such a bitch?

The same reason Hilary scaled Everest I suppose

>he's mad that he got called out for not using his big boy words
>starts up the ad hom to save face
Ouch, Anonymous
Maybe she ditched because you have a thing about things not going your way, huh?

Not them but you're definitely the one being a lil bitch OP.

After he called my gf an idiot, but you left that part out

>just wondering why shes acting this way
only she knows. women are unstable and crazy. She probably wants you guys to really reach out hard to make her feel good about herself.

Or shes more unstable than normal and wants you for herself and is trying weird tactics to get you to leave your girlfriend and be exclusive with her. Who the fuck knows man? How the fuck are any of us supposed to know when even women don't understand other women?

Good luck.

Attached: 1375855593446.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

Alright. Bitches be crazy is probably the best advice I’m going to get. Off to meet up with friends. Thanks

sorry we couldn't be more help OP. have a good time tonight.

your girlfriend is an idiot man sorry to break it to you but your future is bleak and dudes are laying serious pipe in her when you arent home. I love how retards fall for stupid trends on the internet, its hilarious

A fatty? What anorexic high school girls is this thread fucking?

If she's sending you sexy snaps I'd recommend that you and your gf are at least ramping up the flirting a bit. If she flakes out on another set date stop contact. And if I were you and she contacted me ever again, I might tell her that the only contact I want from her is her whore mouth on my cock.

It's shit or get off the pot.

>She probably wants you guys to really reach out hard to make her feel good about herself.

This was the case with a woman my wife and I both fell hard for.

>took her on a bunch of dates
>took her out to expensive places for her birthday and to celebrate various life events
>started planning a 3-person family together
>the woman cuts contact after we both get really busy with career stuff and neglect her for a about a month

It sucks to think that we were just being used for an ego boost, but that is the way it goes I guess.

It's obvious you texting game isn't fully polished.
Maybe let your gf do the texting, or get fixing what ever is turning her off. It seems you're at least confusing women and logic.

>she said she wanted to but now she doesn't want to
Yeah, that's on you

Why do they think talking a picture in a such a pigstry is sexy?

Because their audience doesn't have standards
It's like telemarketers-- they deliberately use dumb, fallacious schemes that fall apart usually when you ask a single question, like 'why didn't you mail that to me by post?'
They don't want to answer that question
They don't want you to answer their call
They want retards like OP to answer their call because they're easy, low-hanging fruit that claim low standards and laziness to be 'quirks' or else whitewash them with bloated euphemisms like 'I am more particular about personality.' Yeah no shit faggot, everyone hates pedantic nuisances that justify away their flaws, they just don't think that avoidance of such banes are exclusive to people whose room is a constant mirror of their life: backlogged, messy, disorganized and helpless-- all while they manage to ignore all of that for some superficial bullshit.

They don't market to you, user, they market to slumbusters

>Because their audience doesn't have standards
>It's like telemarketers-- they deliberately use dumb, fallacious schemes that fall apart usually when you ask a single question, like 'why didn't you mail that to me by post?'
>They don't want to answer that question
>They don't want you to answer their call
>They want retards like OP to answer their call because they're easy, low-hanging fruit that claim low standards and laziness to be 'quirks' or else whitewash them with bloated euphemisms like 'I am more particular about personality.' Yeah no shit faggot, everyone hates pedantic nuisances that justify away their flaws, they just don't think that avoidance of such banes are exclusive to people whose room is a constant mirror of their life: backlogged, messy, disorganized and helpless-- all while they manage to ignore all of that for some superficial bullshit.
>They don't market to you, user, they market to slumbusters
...so no head?

what's up with poly people?

they're fucked in the head and try to fill a void that will never be filled

A surprisingly high number of them are fat people with blue hair. The reason I prefer the term non-monogamous.

This whole thread can be summed up as this:

>My gf & I met some random mentally sick whore online
>We all had a bi threesome
>The third wheel is acting mentally sick

Typically, the vast majority of people who go on tinder to fuck around, whether it's straight, bi or gay shit, do so because of the mental issue of feeling a void in themselves, which they have to fill with empty, meaningless sex without the emotions tied to friendship or love.

And crazy is what crazy does. Enjoy checking yourselves for HIV 3 months later.

Also, let's not forget histrionic personality disorder & a past of childhood rape by an uncle

Obviously, nobody in this thread is fucking anybody

Yep, I agree too. OP is the only bitch and whore in this entire dialogue. His gf should leave for this other girl.

Your are asking for advice on a threesome from a board of teenage dweebs who have never spoken to a real live girl.

That's just mean.

Spoken like a true incel too ugly to get action on Tinder

Man I dont get it either, some girls just do that. It's like they're trying to keep options open or something, at least that's how it always felt

She wants you without the girlfriend. 1000%.

Or thats my take.

Hoping you might text her yourself ask her whatsupp and she tries to snag you for a 1-1 session. A friend of mine who tried to arrange threesomes had this problem all the time.

The girl would be down at first, then chicken out and admit she would love to have some 1-1 session time.

Might be wrong, but girls be crazy.

At least you know she isn't knocked up.