Insecure about size of balls

Do girls care about how big your balls are? Mine are pretty small and they often feel "high and tight" instead of hanging loose. I have never used anabolic steroids. I have had my testosterone levels checked and that is fine. I even got checked for shit like klinefelter syndrome to see if that's what caused my balls to be small, but I don't have any of that. Sperm levels are high as well.

It could all be in my head, but I swear they are smaller than they were 10 years ago (I'm 29 now). I'm incredibly insecure about the size of them. Should I care about the size of them, if I'm perfectly healthy/normal otherwise?

Attached: The testicle.gif (345x252, 16K)

>Do girls care about how big your balls are?
no. lol

Do guys care how big of ovaries women have?

This is how fetishes start

Post on

no, why would they care so your balls can store more sperm xD

Ovaries are internal and no one can see them. Testes/scrotum are external and their appearance can be a concern to people. Terrible comparison.

Most girls will prefer bigger balls; I do. It shouldn't matter to a long term partner though if you're healthy and your reproductive system functions properly. I'd be concerned about your balls always being 'high and tight' instead of hanging low. That sounds odd.

I like smelly balls.......

OP you’re probably freaking out over nothing. And don’t listen to , girls don’t know shit about balls at all, they wouldn’t notice yours being slightly off, if they even are at all. Nor do they all prefer “big” balls, again implying they know shit all about normal testicle size

OP here. How big should they be? Mine are nothing like that random pic I googled for the thread; that pic the balls are bigger than the head of the penis and hang lower than the flaccid penis. Mine are probably the size of an average grape.

I have had a few girls comment on my small balls before. They must notice...

You said you got checked by physicians though, so they would’ve told you if your ball size was abnormal. And I assume that the appearance of your balls has never prevented you from getting laid so who gives a fuck? You’re obsessing over nothing

Pic??

Femanon here.
Male genitals are very mysterious, even after you've seen a few. She probably hasn't even seen enough dick to notice the differences you're talking about.
Don't worry about it.

Big balls = good
Small balls = bad

Exactly.

Wrong.

I can't think of many times a girl has even seen my balls, even after fucking them for a long time. Just go to pound town, no one cares as long as you dont have a micro dick

There are few things in life I can be certain about, but I absolutely guarantee that no one will ever care about the size of your balls

Not true. I posted my balls on Jow Forums once and got accused of roiding because of how small they were.

What a strange thread.

Your clit has a fucking hood, some of'em have entire roastie robes. Vaginas are the most esoteric genitals by far. A dick is just a masculine an viril, yet shy and timid banana.

Micro dicks aren’t that bad if you use them right.

>I do
so if I have big balls that don‘t fit in some girls small hands it‘s something very positive?

Yeah you need to get ball injections if you ever want to date a real woman dude.

Don't worry about it.
There is no way to know, and every person is different. If you make it far enough for her to see them then they don't matter by that point as she likes you for you.
Also from what I hear the ability to get them to climax is a much bigger factor, and there are lots of ways your bound to be good at at least one. So don't worry.

Is ball insecurity a common thing in men? I don't think I've heard of it before this thread. Penis insecurity, yeah, but ball insecurity is weird.

The cope is real

Bro I'm sure you've got reweeming qualities that more than make up for your small balls. Plus big nuts are more liable to get in the way in daily life