How do I dump my gf for betraying me?

Attached: photo_2018-01-26_12-57-13.jpg (948x469, 48K)

Say words at her like "It's over between us" or "you hurt me so I am breaking up with you"

it's fucking 3 AM here, I can't sleep and I'd like to say things like this IRL but how can I do? she fucking gave a footjob to a friend of both

Go bang on her door and tell her in person if you don't want to do it over phone.

So you're breaking up with her over footsies

Attached: MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961YT35kWmiC5eAMYS.jpg (550x633, 40K)

You look her straight in the face and tell her it’s over because you don’t trust her anymore. She can’t do much but get upset or go cold and ignore you.

Call her a skank and set all her things on fire.

I made an asslong message (it got divided in 5) about it, tomorrow I will meet her, now she is sleeping.
But fuck, it was not just foosies you fucking idiot.
Also I got full of pills, I want to sleep, I want to die.

So what's a foot job? Did she she stick her big toe up your friends ass?

HOW do you do it? Just fucking do it and get it over with.
Bro-tip: BE STOIC. Do not get angry, do not show emotion. Just tell her "It's over. We're done." and walk away. Whatever emotion you show she will use to justify cheating or fucking around on you.

Stop caring so much for someone else and put yourself first

Drink yourself into a stupor tonight, and tomorrow go have some fun with the lads. If you're in a country that allows you to shoot things go shoot things (not your fucking self). Go hike or fish. Go to the gym and break your hand on a punching bag.

Do man stuff with man friends.

this

women can almost never fucking accept that they're the ones that fucked up

This, user
Accept that it's over, forever
Show no emotion and just tell her: "it's over" and walk away.
Do NOT fall for her tricks, she'll desperately try to get back to you. And if you're dumb enough to fall for that, she'll cheat on you again, but this time even worse.

Attached: 07e6a89cf5f199397b45d2be751fc6a1.jpg (1440x1620, 224K)

focking kill her nigga

Cold, emotionless abandonment and ignoring a woman are some of the harshest things a woman can face. Do this. She has no recourse from this. She will try to cope but it'll be her taking the loss.

Then do as said. Don't neglect your mental health. If you have friends, this is what they're for. Appreciate these niggas if you got them.

this. women fucking HATE this. it impacts their ability to convince themselves that they were the victim

Blow off meeting with her unless you are going to her place and have property that is actually worth retrieving. Just say "obviously we're done." Then end the conversation and stop communication with her. She has nothing worth listening to. Do it for the dozens of anons out here you didn't break up the right way.

Tell her you're not interested anymore.

1. Dump
2. Profit

>she'll desperately try to get back to you
Why do all you guys think this? Has it ever occurred to you they cheat because they don't want you anymore and don't give a shit. In fact they laugh as you stand their as you go through a why did you do this to me whine.

Having said that it will fuck with them if you just send all their shit back neatly packed and cut all contact. It doesn't mean they want you even if they ask but it means they want to make you feel pain. If you don't show pain then it ruins it for them. If it seems easy for you to walk away they have to question themselves and their power over you.

>Do it for the dozens of anons out here you didn't break up the right way.
this. I tried to negotiate and discuss when I saw it coming, yelled and screamed insults while completely out of my mind after it happened, then met up to get get answers for closure. In her mind this meshed together in
>he was overly jealous and controling anyway
>he was a psycho for breaking up with me insulting me like that
>we talked it out afterwards and set things right so it's fine now, bygones be bygones
You can do it the right way user, turn 180 degrees, walk away, never look back. it'll hurt like a bitch anyway and nothing she says will help you heal

U:"Hey Im here to get my belongings"
Her: "what?why?"
U:"because its my shit and Im done with your whore ass"

perfect, but also have her shit with you packed neatly in a box