Should i tell this girl, who already has a boyfriend, she's beautiful? Just to compliment her?

Should i tell this girl, who already has a boyfriend, she's beautiful? Just to compliment her?

Attached: 1539107923838.jpg (1036x746, 39K)

No. What the fuck? Why? Why inflate this girl's ego?

>Just to compliment her?

Don't lie, you want more. You think if you do she might cheat with you or something.

What exactly are you trying to achieve by doing this?

idk i just feel like complimenting her

Keep your complements to yourself, she has a man already and doesn't need a creep inflating her ego. You make it harder for the rest of us by giving these bitches free shit with this simp nonsense.

Attached: 34567899078.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

ok...

Attached: 1550684932259.png (822x802, 680K)

Complimenting people is in order, as long as you act casual about it.

Bullshit. Honesty or fuck off faggot

yeah im completely honest, i mean what the fuck could i want? she already has a boyfriend ffs

You want to stick your peepee in her vagoo? Off-hand telling someone they’re beautiful is just spelling out your attraction. It just puts her in an uncomfortable position.

Lol I know that feel. Must be something innate

No i don't want to invade her vagine, jesus i JUST want to compliment her

No. If she's even above a 5/10 she's got at least a few thirsty ass guys showering her with compliments. If she's a 7/10 or above she's definitely got a shit ton of thirsty ass guys giving her compliments.
They don't mean anything to her. It's like when your mom tells you you're handsome.

She's not entitled to comfort

at least somebody's understanding

don't tell her shes beautiful, make fun of her. poke and prod her with witty insults if you're friends
she'll be way more receptive to that, you don't put her on the pedestal that way
her boyfriend should be the only one calling her beautiful desu

No, just no.

Yea, fuck everybody and get up in their personal space. It’s not about entitlement, it’s about not being a fucking weirdo that people tend to avoid.

can someone give a understandable reason why not?

Unfortunately, saying someone is beautiful is both sexually connotative and often seems insincere.
As a woman that just started dating after a break up basically every guy I've dated has said I'm beautiful. Also, I look ten years younger than I am, and that I'm too good for them.
I mean who knows? Maybe they all think I'm beautiful but maybe not.
You should probably take a step back. You wouldn't want to date someone that would cheat on their bf anyway. Try to find a girl that's available.

>often seems insincere
who would i go about making it seen sincere?

Look dude just tell her how you fill, he is likely no good for her anyways.