Drugs that reduce thought ruminations?

Or scramble up old bad memories? Or remove the fear?

All my other symptoms are gone but not these?

Attached: tumblr_pb7c80VJ0F1sr4dpho1_250.gif (250x250, 2.67M)

Cool drug called therapy

Thats impossible.

Wtf? How is that impossible?

Therapy isnt real.

Trust me mayne forgetting is unhealthy. Its like planting a weed that will grow uncontrollably. Learn from the past or live in it.

That's not very helpful. I tired of this.

Oxycontin; your fears will be removed but your body will force you to sleep.

How does that work?

Weed. I've tried a lot of big pharma, but nothing even touches ruminations like marijuana does.

t. bipolar I

that's feeding the problem man

Grow out of dope for your sake

It's hard to find but percocet will make you sad yet happy.

A cold shower and a BLAT

Bacon,Lettuce, Avacado, and Tomato on toasted bread

will do wonders

You have no idea what you're talking about, and you make a lot of assumptions about how I use weed to medicate.

weed is good for parties, but not real life

t. know exactly what I am talking about

Do you have bipolar I?

I am a newtype

Schizoaffective Bipolar Type 1

I'm crazier then you- at least they say.

Not proud of it

Schizoaffective disorders do not play well with marijuana, you mongoloid. Of course weed doesn't work for you.

I also played a small part in the organized crime that got weed legal in California in the first place

I had to pay a heavy price

I hate weed now and pity anyone that fell for the 'loldude weed is not adictive bro'

All that Bob Marley talk was bullshit

I was Bipolar type I and reclassified recently

They experimented with a new type of drug on my and only reclassified me as schizoaffective because of politics in california

the drug costs 8,000 dollars a year

kid, trust me

weed is bad for anyone

I would punish my child for using weed if I had one

Thank you for clarifying that you're absolutely crazy and have no stake in giving any real advice.

Anyhow OP, clinical ruminations are very difficult to treat. Nothing from big pharma touches it, mostly because it can stem from OCD, which is a bitch and a half to medicate by itself. I typically take an edible once every one to two weeks, when the ruminations are too intense to handle and I feel on the verge of popping me or someone else off. Therapy works to a degree, but you have to be receptive to it.

I gave the best advice in this thread

Here

Order Relora pills to stop ruminations. They're pretty cheap on swanson. c o m. If you want old memories you can take ghinkgo biloba.

Thinking of using Propaneol, laughing gass, edmr, benzos, dopamine, excercise.