One night stand

>one night stand
>she says i like you
>call her no answer
>after a few days she texts me saying sorry i didnt let you hear anything.
>says she wants to see me again but is really busy and there is something on her chest but she doesnt want to bother me with it
>now we agreed to see each other next week since she is out of town the whole weekend

Im pretty pussy whipped but im doing a pretty good job at staying cool and just ignoring her.
The thing is i am a sailor and im leaving in a week. She is pretty young and maybe doesnt want to be heartbroken when i leave. I cant stand her being so distant though. How can i tell her how i feel and that she should just open her heart to me because this shit is annoying in words she says she likes me and wants to see me again but then again she seems very silent and not wanting to share emotions, which has led me to my current conclusion.
Also i really like her but i cant fall in love since i never stay in a port for long, but i do have feelings for her or maybe i just have a big heart and im pussy whipped.

Pls advice.

Attached: tmp_16227-f1e33367a86bba3d65dcd14758bd7ed18905c3de68117ec0f18e3162bc809317-509233186.jpg (2476x1920, 1.3M)

Self bump pl0x adv

>Also i really like her but i cant fall in love since i never stay in a port for long,
Yeah, don't say anything, such is the life of the sea.

Break a fucking heart and tell her to fuck off. Do not overthink and move. Also, you're a sailor just smash and dash.

Okay so you agree with my assesment... she might not want to see me a second time though because it will only break her heart more later on but how do i indirectly ask her or find out if this is true

What difference would it make?

Well that would involve telling some sort of truth about your situation and seeing if she's a clinger.

She's probably already fucking another guy. If she cared she would've directly told you. Move on and never interact with her again.

I want to sex her again though. And i have this unquenching thirst for truth so i cannot let things go unless i know whats going on to the fullest extent. But then again women are never clear or very expressive.

dont let the pussy consume you.if she wants to say something to you she will.dont give her too much attention

What do you mean she wouldve told me directly. As far as I can tell she is pretty insecure about her feelings towards me. I was on top of her and all of a sudden she says I like you. But in my language it means more than in english, its more personal. But then i ignored her for 2 days and she texted me saying she is sorry. So a lot of mixed signals. Its like picking petals of a flower. She likes me. She likes me not. She wants to see me again. She doenst want to see me again. Is she justbplaying games or is she insecure?? What is life even

its a fuckign woman,they are like this
dont give it too much thought,you dont want to completely fall for her believe me
these girls are the worst

Agreed. OP teach her a lesson or two about being direct and assertive with her feelings and ghost the shit out of her. No worries you'll find another fish in the sea that isn't a fucking sea cucumber.

I know my good man. I have been drinking away my thoughts last few days like a real man, but now im getting sick and my throat is fucked up.

ive been on and off with a girl for 2 years and its still like that with her,but we stopped and are still friends.
being in a relationship with these girls is very hard trust me,i also started drinking.soon ill be finding myself a new gf cause im too horny and i feel like a teenage boy

if you have housing when u return to where ever it is tell her to move in to your place until you get back there? sounds dumb ? thats cuz it is, however some relationships tend to work out with barley knowning one another. if you feel something then go for it

The problem is though that any girl i meet for 5 minutes i think about her for hours. Let alone a girl i fuck i cannot forget her. Sometimes just looking into a girls eyes and im a goner. Like i said i have a big heart and it totally fucks me up i always end up cheating as well because of this bullshit

you are not falling for them,you just like sex man.

So what is this fucking feeling in my stomach and these thoughts that run through my mind all day. Just takes eye contact and i become like a fucking addict. This is not healthy maybe i should quit the nofap. But then again fuck this matrix bullshit once u take the clown pill u can never go back
Glass the juice now

its the LUST.

I disagree i just want to feel loved.