Recently, I met a girl who I was very attracted to. I got to know her and started dating...

Recently, I met a girl who I was very attracted to. I got to know her and started dating. I was proud of her and even wanted to post her/ show her off. We slept together after a month, and ever since then I've completely lost my feelings for her. She was a virgin and never done anything at all with a guy. I want to say I'm like ashamed of her now? I don't know why though! Nothing really changed but I just find myself looking at other girls now. Whats wrong with me? I hate it so much. She's so nice and kind, she's done nothing wrong and I can't stand it.

Attached: 1437499695978.jpg (418x480, 42K)

You fucked her too soon idiot.

At first everything was exciting and new. Now you're feeling insecure about actually dating her.
I'd give it a few weeks. Tell her that you're going through something and need some space.
I think if you dump her that you will start missing her and regret it.

It was a month in. Thats honestly the longest I've ever waited to have sex with a girl. My last relationship lasted 3 years and I had sex on the first date.

I wonder why I feel that insecurity. Its like my brain wants me to find reasons to not be together now.

What can I do?

It sounds like you're ashamed of her for fucking you after a month lmfao. How low is your self esteem?

Its pretty high. I don't have any problems with confidence or self esteem.

Is this a thing?

bump

You’ll regret her OP unless you are the type that wants to experience in variety. She seems like a good gal to marry.

Is that really a thing? I've been dating a guy for almost 2 months now. He's really into me and I like him a lot too and I can tell that he's very impatient about getting me to bed. However I am putting that off precisely because I fear that he'll turn out like OP.

bump

I know. I thought this too. I don't know why after sleeping with her I'm suddenly so bent on being single again. I didn't have ONE single desire to be anything other than this girl's one. Then like magic its gone? Is it because there isnt enough of a mental connection to keep me? I don't know.

Like I said, I don't think its a thing unless all they want is sex. I slept with my last gf extremely soon and then dated her happily for 3 years.

>Its like my brain wants me to find reasons to not be together now.
Chaos is comfort. It will pass. Just wait it out OP.

Bump

OP here. Any final advice?

It is your body trying to tell you to try imprrgnate maximum amount of females, imperative built in most if not all males.

You should ignore it cause it will just bite you in the ass.

But how come it didn't happen for the last girl I dated?

Was that girl a virgin?

She was not.

OP is a disgusting faggot.

How? I'm literally trying to understand myself and fix this situation.

And thats most likely it. Her being a virgin was the thrill for you, you need to find a reason to like this girl again. Rekindle the love and shit.

I suggest a romantic date like when a couple first goes out

It hurts my heart that my feelings would change over something so stupid.

If it is really that, it can be fixed.

Gl user

I feel bad that she lost her virginity to someone who immediately felt ashamed of her. I hope you're gentle when you dump her

you should do something fast.. at least tell her that you are going through something rn. She’ll think its her fault if you suddenly become distant with her for no reason and it will make her feel even worse

I had a Ldr for 9 months. We made love the first day I came home. We were together 5 years. Depends how much he loves you.

>Throwing away wife material for some thots.
I feel sorry for you user.

Don't worry; OP is an Anglo, so he isn't husband material