How does it feel walking in public with a MAGA hat

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

How does it feel walking in public with a MAGA hat

Attached: IMG-20190322-020257.png (134 KB, 1080x691)

Other urls found in this thread:

nebotools.com/p/NEBO-Cap-(Red)/515
youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
outlife.org.uk/which-countries-criminalise-homosexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=SnoCyCBv8v8
thejournal.ie/same-sex-rights-across-the-world-4222149-Sep2018/
medicalxpress.com/news/2018-04-likelihood-hiv-based-sexgender-sexual.html
factretriever.com/lgbt-facts
google.com/search?q=difference between a disease and a mental illness&oq=difference between a disease and a mental illness
youtube.com/watch?v=OVBySdLcWHA

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

I'm reminded of that saying about people not really wanting to live in peace, you have goobas like this guy wanting to break shit and imagining they're fighting this nazi takeover of the USA.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Leftist npc kneejerk reaction

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Wait, Jow Forums doesn’t actually wear these dunce caps do they?

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

wow, sweeping generalization of a person based on the color of his hat.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

sees white guy with red hat
automatically assumes all this shit
Yeah. Its the red hat that got you right?

Luke Long
Luke Long

Have only ever seen one boomer wearing a MAGA hat in public I give him shit everyday asking about the wall, q, and zognalds desire for record numbers of imported labor.

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

If you wear a trump 9/10 times you are a racist. Everyone knows this.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

(((Golden)))

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

Anglo scum strikes again!

Attached: file.png (78 KB, 653x262)

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

I would do it but I would for sure be shot

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

oh wait, there is more!

Attached: file.png (15 KB, 645x256)

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

I wear this. "Make America straight again" hat. I've triggered quite a few people.

One lesbian came up to me in a pizza parlor and asked me why I would wear that hat?

I said "because I hate faggots."

She then says "I'm a lesbian"

I said to her face. "There's no such thing as a lesbian. Lesbians are just women who men don't want to fuck."

Attached: IMG-3346.jpg (1.8 MB, 4032x3024)

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Goddammit I need to end my neet life so I can fucking buy a maga hat already

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

This is satire, right?

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

what does his shirt say, black father?

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Larping the post

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

Pretty normal where I live.

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

I brought my MAGA hat to jury duty today because I wanted to be turned away as soon as some of the govt workers saw me but none of them gave a fuck. I took it off because I felt cringey as fuck.

When I got called selected as potential juror later in the day i stood up in a court of front of 65 people and said I was “far right and I already have strong opinions on this case”

hopefully that prevents them from picking me (dont bitch me I want to serve but I have more important shit to do atm)

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

wear red baseball hat with no writing on it just to trigger people in the liberal hellhole i live in

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Hahahahaha probably didn’t happen but the look on her face was undoubtedly priceless if it did

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Fucking based. You should send one to Pence so he can wear it around Trump to show him the way.

Josiah King
Josiah King

le based boomer

Attached: cursedboomermeme.png (657 KB, 659x663)

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

sure you did, faggot

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

then everyone clapped

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

You are gonna get nailed from behind in a knockout game. Might as well make it worthwhile with a message.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Not larping. One guy got mad and is like what are you a homophobe?

I said... "yeah why do you care who I like or don't like?"

He then says why are you so hateful? "I said this is a free country you are free to hate whoever you want"

Attached: IMG-3048.jpg (2.22 MB, 4032x3024)

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

fucking boomer memes

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

It absolutely happened....why would I give a fuck? Im literally wearing a "make america straight again" hat on. Im basically saying I dont give a fuck.

I mean it isnt like I can wear that hat and then be like oh well i doint really mind gays.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

I don't think I ever hated Obama as intensely at these liberal hate Trump. The sight of one of those faggy 'hope' posters never made me that mad. How does Trump do it?

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

I said this is a free country you are free to hate whoever you want

Toppest of zozzles I wish we were friends

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

So just start making MAGA hats in other colors?

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

I saw an old white lady in a camo MAGA hat at the DMV yesterday here in SoCal. All of the employees were beaners.

I wish I were as based as that old lady.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

In 2016 I wore my MAGA had I just bought and went outside and a Nigger stole it immediately. Just ran up and took it and ran off. Didn't bother getting a new one.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

wow then did all of Jow Forums clap. try harder faggot.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

I like to fuck with people so I bought one of these from another place.

Attached: red-hats-amusing.png (917 KB, 1534x667)

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

I bought one during the election as a donation, but I've never worn it, and I don't plan to. I prefer to keep my opinions to myself, or anonymous. The type of people that wear hats, that wear political clothing in general, they're only doing it for attention, confrontation, or vindication. For that reason I dislike anyone who wears such a thing, they're only seeking and signalling for attention, boring and obvious to behold.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

like this.

Attached: BWzrEHc.gif (3.19 MB, 320x240)

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Dude...theres a differene between wearing a MAGA hat and being a cuck and saying "but how am I racist?" basically looking for approval that you arent racist (in their eyes)

and wearing a hat that says make america straight again.

I'm wearing this hat because i want to be confronted and theres no wiggle room about me not hating gays when wearing that hat.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Was the guy who asked if you were a fag hater an older guy or you age?

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

DHOYA

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

stop giving him power by saving his tweet
he basically raped you OP
reevaluate your life

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Disgust
But also erection

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

He was my age.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

MAGA hat wearers are cucks by definition. They voted Israel as their president. lmao
I don't believe you that you have said anything to gays.

James Phillips
James Phillips

I like to fuck with people so I bought one of these from another place.
Good idea because most likely after reading it they'll come back to return it to you and apologize, thinking you are one of them. Then you can punch them in the face while their guard is down. Also you will have cast a debuff on them where they can't fight you back as effectively since you fooled them into thinking you were their ally and they can't erase that thinking instantly. It will hinder their fighting.

They will have also cast a debuff on themselves called "Cucked Yourself" by coming to you and apologizing and submitting to you. This double debuff will ensure they lose the fight.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

couldn’t tell for sure
THINKS it was a MAGA cap
NOT SURE
instantly label that person as a racist, nazi, transphobic, gay bashing, literal hitler.
Are liberals honestly this stupid?

Attached: 80A86D47-AA1A-427C-86CA-4C34BAA3C6E6.jpg (15 KB, 462x350)

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Dude its just fucking logic. Im wearing a hat that says fuck gays basically, and obviously im wanting to get confrointed. So when someone asks me about the hat and gets mad....it isnt like im gonna be like i dont really mind gays.

I'm basically going pol in real life because I dont give a fuck what the left thinks.

My new thing is going to be if someone calls me a homophobe im going to call them a faggot lover.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Yes they are they want to force people to hate the world as much as they do

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Before anyone says "debuffs aren't real! that's just in video games!" you're wrong. Psychological debuffs work in real life. If you ever get in a situation where you think you are in the wrong and you have already gone up to the person and apologized and SUBMITTED to them, you can not just instantly turn that around when they begin attacking you. It lingers for at least 10+ seconds and prevents you from fighting effectively. It also casts +5 "Confusion" on you because the person you thought was your friend is actually your enemy.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

LITERALLY SHAKING!

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

I don’t wear hats, so I just occasionally wear my Trump shirts to see retarded leftists get upset. Saddest part is, I don’t even really give a shit about Trump now that he’s gone neocon, but I still enjoy triggering leftists, mostly because they’re afraid to do more than grimace mildly and whisper to themselves when they see me. It’s good being a larger powerlifter living in a 92% white city.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

lol this lad is off the fuckin rocker, i love it

Adam Long
Adam Long

ALSO.....I actually didnt even buy it for gays to see. I bought it for the straight white liberal cucks who say you cant wear or think a certain way.

The hat is much more a freedom of speech issue than hating gays.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

well hes not wrong

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

I've had 3 approach me while, twice when eating and 1 time when pumping gas. All times looked pissed as I turned to them and they said "Oh, sorry" or "Thought you were someone else" and last just walked away. Been wearing it for a good year now.

James Ward
James Ward

I just wish I enjoyed wearing hats but ive always fucking hated the feeling

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Kek
You are doing god’s work user

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

I wish you really do things you have said here. More power to you.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

To think how easy it is.. all you have to do is wear a red hat and this shirt and people lose their minds. They are all on edge by trigger words such as "snowflake, cuck, onions, subscribe to pewdiepie" - how easy you can get a ton of money exploiting these fragile animals!

Attached: 1552000595075.jpg (15 KB, 405x371)

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Liberals aren't unaware of what they're doing. They're simply extremely vindictive since they're in a cult known as (((globo homo communism))). They know exactly what they're doing when they get into an argument and are extremely dishonest or acting like they don't know any better

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Some people are more resistant to debuffs than others. But most people aren't. Psychopaths for example have 100% debuff resistance. The Jews understand the debuff system of this world and that's why they are winning.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Michael Price
Michael Price

I'm waiting for one white or hispanic to straight up assault me from behind so I have have them arrested and tell the news that the crazed racist guy attacked me for wearing a BLM hat. Basically cause all sorts of conflicting shit.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

so uh, borther, was your food already out of the kitchen?

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

imagine squeezing that right into your mouth haha
just want to smear that on a ritz cracker and chow down

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

unironically what I am doing is the secret to ending the lefts dominance.

If someoine calls you a racist, homophobe, sexist......and you CARE that they call you that or say stupid shit like "how is that racist?" then they have power over you..

If someone calls you a racist or homophobe and you dont give a fuck what they think, then you win.

They CALL us all those ist and phobia words to SHUT US UP from speaking the truth.

Like the great Thomas Sowell says, "The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on pracitcally anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist."

They call us racist sexist...etc.... to get us to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more until our eventual extinction. and has nothing to do with "equality"

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

I get thumbs up from middle aged white guys...its awesome. I'm a 185lb, former Marine, so I have a dead eye look that says don't fuck with me. I wear it on campus sometimes, because if I can't...no one can.

Attached: 1552514452259.jpg (132 KB, 1024x600)

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

T. Infeiror shitksin who fight for the Anglo

Never forget your position as my personal bitch like the rest of your manlet “people” who fight and die for us

Levi Green
Levi Green

Yeah this i wouldnt wear anything trump related when most liberals work in the food service industry

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

"I said this is a free country you are free to hate whoever you want"

if you said that shit to me, asshole, i would have gotten right up in your homophobe face and been like,
"it's WHOMever"
<:^)

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

I'm sure some do. Also, I reported you to your governemnt for accessing a banned website. You degenerate.

Attached: 1552708353920.jpg (21 KB, 441x248)

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

Find the right date, time, location, and make sure you find people when they are at their worse - make sure someone is recording. They'll lash out and you can jew their asses big time. Since students are the most mind-controlled and stressed, wear the shit during exams.

Attached: 1546367554495.jpg (3 KB, 154x156)

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

DATS RASSISSSSISSSSSSSSISISSSSTT

Attached: 987957ac5b17ea8b6c10aeedf9dfcb5d9c4a6aad-full.jpg (9 KB, 184x184)

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

nebotools.com/p/NEBO-Cap-(Red)/515
this one confuses people

Attached: 993600x600-Web-NEBO-CAP-Red.jpg (126 KB, 600x600)

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

lol
yeah im wearing my new trump gear tomorrow
gonna look fly

i like my nazi belt more. that makes people shut the fuck up.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

9/10 a person is racist without a hat.

David Scott
David Scott

Oh I don't blame you at all. This political landscape is an unsalvageable mess. You should get your keks in before the bullets start flying everywhere and nothing as we know it exists anymore. Its important that you make the normies question the things being shoved in front of them by causing as much chaos as possible

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

No its MA'AM

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

yup

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Maga hat wearers are cucks by definition

Says they guy whose country exists to serve the Anglo

Christian King
Christian King

To be honest...I'd wear it every day if it wasn't so fucking ugly...I bright ass yellow hat with a flat brim. Fuck.

Can't we get something cooler, like storm trooper boots and large pizza ovens.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

I walk in public with my MAGA hat on and my gun in my belt hoping a leftist will hit me so I can legally fucking murder them. I could be on the news soon.

So far no leftists with a set of nuts yet

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

i hate people who hate people

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

i open carried into the grocery store once and this group of college kids complained to the manager that i have a gun
wel the manager told them”that kid comes in here every week to buy tequila, who the fuck are you?”

then this group of kids literally tailed me home in their car. until i pulled over, they did too. fukin incredible. i called 911 on them and waived the fone and they drove off

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Not larping. One guy got mad and is like what are you a homophobe?
I said... "yeah why do you care who I like or don't like?"

you shouldnt have said yes unless you're AFRAID of homos, phobia's are fears.

the proper response is 'no i am not homophobic, faggotry just disgust me'

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

silly hat gang honk honk
youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE

Attached: break-stuff.jpg (1.74 MB, 3648x2736)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

With a maga hat AND a gun you probably have sent more than you know into foaming at the mouth convulsions because they know words wont win a gun fight

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Lol this is fucking genius, I might do this. I live in Berkeley so people will for sure come up to me all hot and bothered. Their faces when they actually see what the hat says will be fucking priceless.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

im a faggot
what u gonna do about it pussy? yell on the internet like a nerd?

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Here is the other fun part. Now the guy tells the police he attacked me because he thought it was MAGA hat and not a BLM hat.
Remember the key to trolling online is the troll just as much offline.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Im not going to get into semantics when things could quickly start escalating into a fight. I dont think the left thinks we are scared of gays, homophobia to them means we dont like gays.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

You don't deserve to wear it if you're not a productive member of society. On second thought get one with your good boy points, it will fit the meme.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

Ba da ba pa da i’m loving it
Wear this hat for entrapment

Attached: C3C35B83-6D7C-428A-B0E4-E32905129ECE.jpg (22 KB, 474x355)

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

The Left: >Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't discriminate
Also The Left: >That guy is wearing a red hat, he should be murdered and his family raped

William Morris
William Morris

Based

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Yeah, I bet people search for the most appalling tweets to give them celebrity. You are always going to find an opinion on Twitter that irks you. You might actually be winning and wouldn't know because of the incessant amount of controversial tweets that are given attention here. I almost wonder if this board has a cuck fetish, because constantly seeking out infuriating material.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

what u gonna do about it pussy? yell on the internet like a nerd?

i dont care as long as i dont have to see you irl. then i would probably just throw up on you.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

spitting on me is assult biatch
ill be downtown tomorrow, bring it

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

I agree with you
lolk

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

lol this has got to be azzmador

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

go suck on jew dicks, anglo scum!

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

wouldn't know; I'm not a faggot

Attached: 1552424322817.png (161 KB, 326x643)

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

He didn’t say spit he said throw up
Stupid faggot

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

lets let a jury decide what her intent was

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Im not going to get into semantics when things could quickly start escalating into a fight. I dont think the left thinks we are scared of gays, homophobia to them means we dont like gays.

the word homophobia itself was invented as a psychological trick. it was created to purposely imply anyone who doesnt like/doesnt approve/is disgusted by faggotry is suffering from an 'irrational fear'(the definition of the word phobia), trying to imply its wrong/mentally ill/irrational to dislike homosexuals when in fact its perfectly natural, logically, and normal to be disapprove of disgusting, dangerous, and deviant behavior.

never claim to be or accept the title of homophobe because just by doing so gives power to faggots, makes them the a victim of your 'wrong think' when in fact their behavior is the actual deviancy.

also dont call them homosexuals, call them what they actually are: faggots, perverts, deviants, losers, etc.

i can understand not wanting to get into an argument of semantics with semetics but we MUST because otherwise we are ceding the battlefield of language itself to degenerates to 1984ify our society.

Attached: 1548135131123.png (84 KB, 480x480)

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

I do agree with the idea of a home owner association because it helps keep communities decent. This asshole probably signed thirty pages of shit before he bought his house and knew the rules.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

And I hate all the stupid white people who say "but its black people who are the REAL racists."

Not using their brains and realizing black people (to their credit) dont give a fuck if a white person calls them racist...

I swear to go white people must think that if someone calls them "racist" lightning will strike them down or something.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

red hats are hate symbols now
Kek

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Attached: 483E9B77-5337-40E2-A3C4-2ABA246C600C.jpg (28 KB, 474x420)

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

legally murder
user, I-...

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

i dont care as long as i dont have to see you irl. then i would probably just throw up on you.
spitting on me is assult biatch
ill be downtown tomorrow, bring it
He didn’t say spit he said throw up
Stupid faggot

exactly, vomitting is an uncontrollable response to disgusting stimuli. in a non-clown-world, if anyone would be suing anyone, it would be me suing you for causing me emotional and bodily harm by your mere disgusting and degenerate existence. your mere existence is a crime against the natural world and all its beauty.

Attached: 1544651955794.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1024)

Easton Long
Easton Long

never claim to be or accept the title of homophobe because just by doing so gives power to faggots, makes them the a victim of your 'wrong think' when in fact their behavior is the actual deviancy.

Dude, I doint give a fuck. Im trying to shitpost in real life and have fun pissing people off before we are all hauled off to gulags and a bullet gets put into the back of our heads.

When we get hauled away, you pussies will be crying and ill be laughing calling the guards faggot and nigger lovers.

Im having fun.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

mfw it was just a Cleveland hat

Attached: IMG-0887-1200x1200.jpg (101 KB, 995x950)

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

cats and dogs are gay, so are humans
get over it, its not going away
harrasment
every civilization has had gay people lol

i bet ur gay too, most people who have a big problem and show off how much they hate gays, are just gay and had shitty parents

sorry ur daddy wont let u be ur self. u dont sound very american if u expect conformity

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Yup. whites are the least racist people on Earth.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

When you see these reactions is it really any surprise that americans back in ww2 thought of germans as "repulsive hateful nazis we should let them all starve in the camps yea just shoot the fuckers" and murdered millions of them in the worst crime never talked about in the west?
Search for Other Losses.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Wow you really changed everyones minds you sassy faggot *snap* *snap*
accept gays or you’re all closet fags

James Adams
James Adams

Dude, I doint give a fuck. Im trying to shitpost in real life and have fun pissing people off before we are all hauled off to gulags and a bullet gets put into the back of our heads.
When we get hauled away, you pussies will be crying and ill be laughing calling the guards faggot and nigger lovers.
Im having fun.

you dont make any sense. you're a retard. if you think faggots will ever be rounding up normal people and sending us to gulag you are as delusional as the faggots themselves. this shit will correct itself within a generation, faggots will be sent back into the closets and asylums where they belong. the pendulum already started to swing back to normality with the rise of trump. faggotry is hated by 99% of the world population, the small fraction of mentally ill and delusional retards in the west is a extremely tiny minority who will be sobered up and put in their place as the undeniable counter-productive and disgusting effects of their agendas are exposed, ie: tranny suicide rate, homo suicide rate, homo std rate, homo drug addict rate, etc etc. time, truth, and nature itself are all against faggotry. the faggots and their acceptance movement are already dead, they just dont know it yet.

Attached: whatthefuckiswrongwithfurries.png (239 KB, 568x653)

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

that wasnt the argument

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

you are really worried about gays
rent free

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

Attached: 513168C7-DA32-49A2-9113-4BD7C5992091.jpg (29 KB, 349x642)

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

And you’ll die of aids unloved

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

You fucking dumbass i wasnt saying that the actual faggots will round us up and send us to gulags. I was talking about the (((military))) or whoever will round us up.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

every civilization has had gay people lol

every civilization has had mentally ill people, degenerate losers, and murderers too, doesn't make them okay and/or worthwhile members of society to promote or accept.

every civilization that allowed degeneracy to spread falls, thats a fact, go read a book.

Tyler King
Tyler King

You fucking dumbass i wasnt saying that the actual faggots will round us up and send us to gulags. I was talking about the (((military))) or whoever will round us up.

if you think the military will round up normal people because of gay fascists you're really super retarded.

Attached: 1552105209585.png (68 KB, 690x382)

John Jones
John Jones

was in a liberal big city with a white friend (wearing a MAGA hat)and two flip friends. went into a shop and we heard some vaguely arab dude with bro tier basketball clothes tell his friends that MAGAbro was racist, and they were like "but he's hanging out with two asians". Arabfag responded by saying "that doesn't matter"

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

aids doesnt kill ppl anymore
and ive seen over five people die irl
sat there and watched
and they all died alone
and they were all cis

were u there to hold your family members when they died?

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

So should we all convert to Islam?

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Just saw a woman in a hijab walking up my street.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

gays killed rome
okay....

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

wouldnt ya know it its an upper class white man bitchin about MAGA lets see the tweets about MAGA from lower class POCs

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

you are really worried about gays
again, im not worried and i dont fear faggots, i am disappointed and disgusted by them and know for 100% fact that this liberal fad will inevitably end because its naturally wrong, logically incorrect, and socially destructive.

find god and fix yourself faggot.

Attached: 1548871591030.png (908 KB, 1280x1377)

John Scott
John Scott

Dude it isnt just fucking gays.....its spics, blacks, muslims...every fucking identity group that the govt backs....that same govt that doesnt back white people.

WTF do you think social justice is?

We are going communist. Even most conservatives back socialism/communism without knowing it. Buying into all this diversity bullshit and to scared to speak up against all this shit.

The police and military are already not white in many cases.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

allah accepts me
the mosque tells me to pray with the women

its white people like u that have bullied me my entire life. its people like u that make white ppl like me convert to islam.

good work, now i vote for muslims to come here and out breed your grand children

Caleb King
Caleb King

gays killed rome
okay....

degenerate behavior, faggots, women, immigrants, and the pursuit of frivolities killed rome. its a fact.

Attached: 1547250468077.png (2.09 MB, 815x1046)

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

Yeah, they did. Fucking retard.

James Lee
James Lee

explain why racism is bad
the entire world is openly racist against whites with no problem
i'd love to see your mental gymnastics

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Just saw a girl walking up my street in a red scarf. From the window I couldn't tell for sure, but i think it was a hijab. The revulsion is so strong. I see the hijab and i know this man immediately as a extremist, suicide bomber, fag thrower, towel headed, curry eating religious terrorist. These people sicken me.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

allah accepts me
the mosque tells me to pray with the women
its white people like u that have bullied me my entire life. its people like u that make white ppl like me convert to islam.
good work, now i vote for muslims to come here and out breed your grand children

islam itself is a degenerate cult that revolves around sexual urges and and uses them as heavenly rewards to lure the weak and wicked to its flock, like you. real men are their own god and know right from wrong instinctively.

Attached: 1548078852625.jpg (160 KB, 670x960)

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

u give us so much credit

i guess gays own the world

hell yea bitch

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Those little old ladies are gonna be upset about this.

Attached: 24A37A46-E02B-4D80-9465-BD68F5AE3079.jpg (184 KB, 500x392)

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

yeah ok
well my life is better now than before i converted to islam and started sucking dick
explain that boomer o riley

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Attached: 890557B8-A12D-48B0-8906-72B7C003A530.jpg (35 KB, 474x353)

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Anyone who has the urge to push their political views on the people in public is an asshole and an idiot. Hats or no hats.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Attached: 91309186-B283-47F8-86BD-6436A49D33EB.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

You know what i mean dipshit

Mason Green
Mason Green

This open minded soul gathered all that from the color of a ball cap...so wise...so wise..

John Evans
John Evans

You’re just larping for (yous) now
i’m gay but converted to islam

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

So are you for saying that. Ignore it and go about your stupid ass day...really?

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

typical idiot
rejecting gays wont fix anything
maybe if u dont want all of the entire gay community voting hard left, u should drop the social issues and accept us so we can MAGA
i dont need to bait, being myself triggers white ppl all day n nite. rent free
rent free
face it, humans come in a variety of flavours

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

(((Golden)))

Every damn time.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Attached: Screenshot-20190322-102046.png (379 KB, 1080x2220)

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

I feel the same way about sexual orientation...

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Have you seen the one that looks EXACTLY like a red MAGA hat except all it says is

MADE YOU LOOK

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

u give us so much credit
i guess gays own the world

false analogy.

the natural order of the universe rules the world and degeneracy is merely a cancerous growth that must be kept in check.

heres an analogy you might understand: say you get AIDS from bloody shitty buttfucking all the time, would that mean the AIDS controls the body? no, the mind still does, the AIDS just slowly kills it, just as faggots dont run society, they just debase it.

but of course faggots can't understand simple logic, their whole lifestyle is a denial of natural logic..

Attached: 1545847648587.jpg (66 KB, 665x692)

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

TFW some doofus thinks my red SUPREME hat is a MAGA hat. I'm liberal too so it gets kinda akward hehehe

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

look u just said gays destroy nations
sounds cool as fuck so thanks

keep talking about what youre scared of. aids? lmao dont be a dimb nigger and u wont get it. u do realize you cant get aids from being gay.

aids fears are literally living in ur skull, rent free

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

The hypocrisy of the left when it comes to stuff like this is absolutely overwhelming.
Praise the KeK

Attached: https---i.ytimg.com-vi-UX7g5uODOkU-hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 520x390)

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Also. I live in California so I have only ever seen ONE person wearing a MAGA hat, red or otherwise. It was a red one though. And he was a big, light-skinned black guy who was clearly some kind of media cameraman. He was filming an interview outside a local police station. I did a huge doubletake. But really, around here only a black guy or similar could get away with it. It wasn't in Berkeley, but very nearly.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

A rage fetish maybe.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Don't respond, he's probably a massive troll

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Attached: 1553107788553.jpg (52 KB, 960x926)

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

look u just said gays destroy nations
sounds cool as fuck so thanks
keep talking about what youre scared of. aids? lmao dont be a dimb nigger and u wont get it. u do realize you cant get aids from being gay.
aids fears are literally living in ur skull, rent free

of course you fail to comprehend basic logic yet again.

degeneracy destroys nations IF they dont keep it in check, decadent societies that accept degenerates always fall. doesnt mean the degenerates control anything, it just means they are a force of destruction.

and again, im not scared of faggots or aids because i have full confidence natural law will correct them by destroying any society that accepts them and i'll never gets because im not a faggot and only have sex with my wife.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

You're an absolute nigger

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

how about hyprocravy of the right? everyone here is losing their mind that i converted to islam and started sucking dick

your telling me to stop arguing when im clearly showing how childish and anti freedom this chickenshit is

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Dude you don't wear the entire uniform, disappointing.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

lmao i dont care about your nation or your future grandchildren being a minority. u literally dont want me to exist.

open borders :)

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

He simply used it as an opportunity to virtue signal really hard and get some points. He made sure to include is emotional reaction because that proves the authenticity of his opinion of course. 7/10.

If you're not constantly earning prog points, the ones you have will go down in value because of really high inflation rate of prog points right now.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

9/10 a joke about anything including niggers and Jews will make you appear as racist in the eyes of leftards.

William Martin
William Martin

stop censoring me frog soi

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

I don't normally wear hats and I think political clothing is unfashionable.
I also think politics are something that are obnoxious to advertise in general, no stranger cares about you or what you believe.

That said, I've been tempted to wear one just to piss off people like what OP posted. One of my great enjoyments in life is making people unreasonably angry by simply existing and minding my own business.

Attached: 1552930191958.jpg (16 KB, 403x403)

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

do you get fulfillment out of making these lame troll posts that everyone just rolls their eyes at?

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

like being gay?
yeah
ppl lose their minds its great

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

r u mad im making your anti gay friend look stupid?

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Obama is just a bitchy fag.

Trump is a master troll. He gets off on fucking with people. It's quite the art form, really.

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

Dude stop, they're being ovious trolls and you're falling into the bait. Quran never accepted you btw

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

0/10 shows no aptitude at trolling

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

golden

ah,yes... another man of gold

Attached: jew-media.jpg (2.63 MB, 3755x5759)

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Absolutely. The reactions from people in California are amazing. Never had anyone say anything to me, lots of "nice hat!" and "MAGA!" though. It's interesting and not what I expected.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

As you can see, the dog has been trained to drool when I ring the bell.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

hypocravy of the right

Gas this retarded faggot nigger

Attached: 1552973758883m.jpg (42 KB, 576x1024)

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

I love how alt-righters like you make it as if those are legit facts when they're not

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Nah. Use it to lube your dick. More slippery than shit.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

lmao i dont care about your nation or your future grandchildren being a minority. u literally dont want me to exist.
open borders :)

you do know the whole second and third world absolutely loathes faggotry even more than they are jealous of white males right?

while they may be envious and jealous of whites they are ALL first and foremost disgusted by degenerates.

western white males are not the ones throwing faggots off roof tops and such:

outlife.org.uk/which-countries-criminalise-homosexuality

the third worlders will kill off all the gays long long long before white people go extinct. the apes want to keep whitey around to leech off as long as possible where as they see faggots as disgusting useless perverts. any faggot who is open borders should go on a vacation to Iran or China.

Attached: 1551500724607.gif (2 MB, 425x425)

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

This actually happened to me. I almost got in to a fight cause some liberal thought my red socks hat was a maga hat. Even when I showed her it wasn't one she just kept going. Tried to take my hat and I we got in to a little sissy fight till her friends finally stepped in and held her back.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

How does MAGA have to do with your homosexuality? Explain. And I already told they're trolls, which means arguing won't be better.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

I'd beat the fuck out of you if I saw you IRL, bitch

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

tell them to stop
quran accepts me just fine :)
so does the mosque

so does real life
u and this hater are the ones with a problem
im not trolling i dont know what trolling is im just here talking being myself

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

How is that censoring I literally just said I was disappointed you didn't wear the entire uniform instead of just the belt.

Logan Green
Logan Green

Attached: 1552977974910.webm (643 KB, 640x276)

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

o hey whats up how r u

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

You magnificent bastard.

Attached: nazi-fassbender-laughing.gif (898 KB, 244x230)

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

the fuck does that have to do with how your being an asshole that threatens to puke on gay ppl irl
grow up chicken shit

James Barnes
James Barnes

Mate, maybe the mosque you're in accepts you, but the Old Quran doesn't accept you at the very least. You still need to make some reforms, but is there already a new Quran?

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

That's so straight.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

i wear what i want
i fuck gay ppl when we want
and im tired of conservatives trying to exclude gay people and making them into hard lefties

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Freedom of speech totally exists. In deep blue communities they can assault you for wearing a hat SUPPORTING the POTUS.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

What do you think?

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

I wear a Ferrari F1 team hat that has white letters and I see people give it second and third glances all day long.
There's electricity in the air, you can feel it. Like just before lightning strikes, everything is on edge.
Regardless of which way 2020 goes I think we're in for some rough times.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

i own a real quran, not some online shit
ive read it
and its for god to judge me, not men who have a problem with gay muslims

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

jesus christ his page is a fucking S0yb0y festival

Attached: 44283473-10155759066816179-7776867518743838720-n.jpg (83 KB, 720x960)

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Now that we see it was all a show while they backdoor even more shit we don't want and pretend to fight over the actual campaign promises? Pretty fucking stupid. But isn't it always this way?

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Are you fucking stupid or do you not understand jokes? Oh yes I forgot, left extremists like you don't have humor right?

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.03.22-03-38-16.png (47 KB, 534x487)

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

jesus i can smell the Onions from here. They literally think they're better than everyone else.

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.03.22-03-39-22.png (64 KB, 494x515)

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

How come muslims in middle east don't like your people then? We are literally the only ones who accept you yet, apart from the alt-right.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

and its for god to judge me, not men who have a problem with gay muslims
quran accepts me just fine :)
so does the mosque

so when are you going on your pilgrimage to mecca? oh wait, never, because they'd kill you.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.03.22-03-39-48.png (49 KB, 485x405)

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

i did it once around black people in a nigger shopping mall only so i could see their dirty looks. i am disgusted by them so its only natural that they get disgusted by me too

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

It feels great faggot

Attached: 10mmm.jpg (1.58 MB, 3264x2448)

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

youtube.com/watch?v=SnoCyCBv8v8

Attached: Im-afraid-of-that-hat.jpg (72 KB, 566x537)

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

You will break down and cry one day when you realize everyone hates you. It's going to suck user. MAKE A CHANGE

Attached: 1552182557399.png (181 KB, 326x643)

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

still wearing Zion don apparel
Traitors get the rope first

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Rare

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Imagine being so open minded and tolerant to hate people for colour of their hat.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

well the whole catalog is filled with racism and anti gay ppl
so
how to humor online? i cant hear ur voice to detect it.
dude idk who cares

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Yeah, I really can't imagine wearing any political anything. That synthwave Yang cap though......it's tempting.

Attached: 1552552799679.jpg (69 KB, 1079x801)

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Go make some chinese you dumb nepali fag

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

i almost did it three years ago
and no they wouldnt kill me just for doing hajj. millions do hajj every year, im sure alot are gay
took u long enough to think of something to say and thats all u got?
dont u think it would be better to get the lefts vote power down by making more gays into republicans? maybe if u quit sperging about them...

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

imagine getting mad that i suck dick

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Attached: uaidy3ixfpm21.jpg (34 KB, 500x375)

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

she wants that d

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

and no they wouldnt kill me just for doing hajj. millions do hajj every year, im sure alot are gay

thejournal.ie/same-sex-rights-across-the-world-4222149-Sep2018/

Several countries in the conservative region still provide for the death penalty for homosexuality, including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

go

Attached: 1543383679919.jpg (91 KB, 662x1003)

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Mr Pence is that you?

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

i am the randy

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

And by this pic related I can tell that the individual is just so tolerant and non judgemental

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

i aint clickin that shit nigga
i aint suckin dick during hajj either u fucking retard
false equivelency? lmao

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Jokes on you user I hate myself the most of all despite feeling superior to 9/10 people

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Even the wording of how I said it suggested a joke. You talk about us being cunts, but your brain is really fucking small, I'm gonna be honest. The point is you don't even understand half what you're talking about or where you are. The amount of things going straight over your head right now is so immense I think you should get an IQ test. Listen, I do not condone homophobia at all, and the ones are maybe alt-right, or they are just being offensive for the sake of it. Don't blame everyone on a political side when you clearly can't make enough differences, or even when you just don't understand this board. I want to explain more, but I can't find what I want to say to you, so this may sound dumb.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

u havent said anything to the person losing her mind over me being gay muslim

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

i aint clickin that shit nigga
i aint suckin dick during hajj either u fucking retard
false equivelency? lmao

when u go to saudi arabia they check your social media history and phone history. if you're a faggot you wont even be allowed in, and if you get pass them, the religious police and their gaydar will find and disappear you.

James White
James White

jfc i didnt know i needed facebook to do hajj
fuck i cant do hajj now

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

I'm not cuz they probably will send some retarded response and then everyone will be fucking us two over.

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

hey guys let's make America a better place
NO YOU BIGOT

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

jfc i didnt know i needed facebook to do hajj
fuck i cant do hajj now

saudi arabia is a US ally and have access to our social media fingerprinting software. they'll even know you posted you suck dick here on Jow Forums. you're clueless.

Attached: 1550862432858.jpg (32 KB, 968x681)

Nathan White
Nathan White

thats nice

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

These people are like retarded animals. I'm convinced that at least half of America has some kind of Pavlovian response to the colour orange and think of Trump.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you liked that. My bad.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

so?
anyway back to america
lets stop hating gay people. how bout that?

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Umm, you can get AIDS from straight sex as well. Just sayin

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

tfw i can read books by the cover but to to lazy
nice thread shareblue

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

not today cia

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

fucking brock
this board when to shit during the election

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

He's right though. I wear a MAGA hat and I'm all of those things. Though I only started wearing one ironically in response to the libtards here spazzing out over Trump's visit last year. I don't anymore, since MAGA turned into MIGA.

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

I'm still pretty sure you don't understand this board.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Umm
Kekistanti flag
Don't post again you teenage faggot.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

been here since day1

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Umm, you can get AIDS from straight sex as well. Just sayin

medicalxpress.com/news/2018-04-likelihood-hiv-based-sexgender-sexual.html

except its way more likely from anal sex and from partners who have multiple partners/open relationships.

if you dont have aids, and your partner doesnt have aids, and you are both exclusively loyal to each other the chances of aids from sexual activity drops to ZERO. the only way to get aids then would be via a contaminated blood transfusion and/or coming in contact with aids blood.

having gay bloody poopy buttsex is most likely and common way of getting aids. FACT.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

feels pretty good, just gotta be careful around nigs
basically nothing's changed

Attached: 2018-06-09-01.47.18-1.jpg (1.71 MB, 2469x1389)

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

great now you and the kekistani can sockpuppet about aids

your still scared of gays so much that you cant relax?

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Can you please tell me what this board's about, I really think it's about being satire, politically incorrect and offensive.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Straight people like me don't have anal? Retard

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

walk down stret being gay, conservatives worry and get angry

walk down street with a maga hat, lefties freak out

your both retarded desu

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

I can somewhat relate. Something tells me that you are a big strong guy. Might sound gay (ironic considering the subject) but I doubt that a little guy would wear that hat around everywhere looking for confrontation.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

God, your dick must be microscopic.

You're either typing up this horseshit with your sweaty little mouse palms to win internet brownie points from racists or...you really are that big a pile of mega-autistic dog shit.

You are a fucking untouchable. So deranged, ugly, immoral and stupid that you're unemployable, unlikable and permanently undateable.

The First Amendment was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1517336653641.png (51 KB, 560x474)

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

wheres it say that in the rule book?

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Attached: 1553117804881.jpg (33 KB, 600x300)

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

can i get that in burka?

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Straight people like me don't have anal? Retard

you're not straight, you're a faggot sodomite.

sodomites are faggots.

Attached: 1548028263783.jpg (214 KB, 900x1200)

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Gay people have about the same relationships as us. The amount of butthurt you're getting from Mr. Jihadi Homosexual is absolutely shameful for a Jow Forumsack

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

A lot of elections get followed, could you be more specific?
brock gets curbstomped at WM

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Oh shit, didn't realize that I addressed two different people. I do that all the time........fuck this thread.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Yea but at first it was also supposed to be about purposely being Politically incorrect, satire, and offensive.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Fuck you filthy cunt.

John Adams
John Adams

You think I'm a faggot? Pretty sure you're lookin in the mirror

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

so?
lol

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Gay people have about the same relationships as us. The amount of butthurt you're getting from Mr. Jihadi Homosexual is absolutely shameful for a Jow Forumsack

nope, gay relationships are usually shorter, casual, and end more often than straight relationships and gay people are prone to promiscuity because of their untreated mental illness preventing them from ever actually finding happiness.

gay people have higher suicide rates, higher std rates, higher homocide rates, and die alone 10:1 versus straight people. enjoy.

Attached: haters.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

nice generalization
doesnt apply to me lol

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

You really dig this white trash boomer shit, don’t you? Do you own a set of truck nuts?

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

doesnt apply to me lol

you're mentally ill and defying natural law so you will inevitably end up alone and sucking a 38 special soon enough, statistically speaking.

Attached: 1543875607043.jpg (44 KB, 521x521)

Evan Green
Evan Green

assuming gender

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

Where are your stats and facts?

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

I've never worn a piece of clothing signaling to people how I voted why the fuck should I start now?

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Okay mate, offensive content is funny for two seconds, but now it's just grating.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

I wear one rarely but I OC a very nice blaster when I do. Weak niggas don't even whisper cause if a bitch tries to fuck around they know they're going to die from a lead spill. Not a fucking peep from these faggots.

Attached: 1552856377127.jpg (45 KB, 500x663)

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Because we need to all be gay together against the left.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Lying kike I mean KIKE

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Sounds like you got baited hard kek.
Was at least worth trying.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Okay mate, offensive content is funny for two seconds, but now it's just grating.

not my fault that the truth offends you because it shatters your flawed world view and degenerate lifestyle. what you consider offensive is just your brain realizing you're wrong. glad i could get through to you.

Attached: 1545004685475.jpg (130 KB, 1000x503)

James Johnson
James Johnson

Massive lulz for the legit homophobes here
factretriever.com/lgbt-facts

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Wat do you mean?
I admit it, I'm very new here.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

I sometimes wear one in my local. People are baffled cos I'm a bong, why would I do this. Most people are puzzled but respectful actually. About two weeks ago, I counted 8 people that stopped me in the pub and asked if it was ironic or not. One group of pretty drunk lads invited me over to chat with them. They were alright.

AMA for a bong's perspective if you like anons.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Homosexuality is not recorded as a mental disease anymore. Transgenderism is.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

add one of these if you really want to bait them out

Attached: american-flag-pole-sleeve1--94142.1499784631.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Who told you I was gay anyways? I'm a retarded non-binary cuck nigger kike faggoty transsexual.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Homosexuality is not recorded as a mental disease anymore. Transgenderism is.

neither homosexuality or transgenderism is a disease.

they're both mental illnesses. there is a difference between mental illness and disease.

Attached: 1544035739848.jpg (46 KB, 600x600)

Jordan White
Jordan White

These lefty fags need to take their own advice and stop being prejudice toward people who wear red hats.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

statistics are correct 50% of the time
anyway my life is great. your the one losing his mind that im gay lolololol
also using taylor? she has a song, starlight, so, someday, you and i will be pieces of carbon bonding together as star dust. hugs
your still mad? holy shit are you drunk? can i suck your dick?

Dominic King
Dominic King

disease and illness is essentially the same, stfu

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Red hat bad!

:^|

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

They tailed you after they saw you were armed? This world begs for conflict without understanding, its pathetic.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

I see a person walking down the street with some vague trait and immediately jump to all kinds of conclusions
Sure isn't ironic or anything

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Really regret getting the black and not the iconic red

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

animals are born gay, im not too worried about how you classify it

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Pretty sure he prefers furry women

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

disease and illness is essentially the same, stfu

google.com/search?q=difference between a disease and a mental illness&oq=difference between a disease and a mental illness

"Real Disease vs. Mental “Disorder” Psychiatric disorders are not medical diseases. There are no lab tests, brain scans, X-rays or chemical imbalance tests that can verify any mental disorder is a physical condition."

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

I said MENTAL DISEASE tho

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

best thread post

Landon Green
Landon Green

flattery will get you nowhere

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

They don't assume you are American? If brexit had an iconic hat it would have happened already

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

nature makes stuff gay
not too worried that i was born the way i am if it happens to billions of humans and animals for all of recorded history

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

No okay that's not exactly trve, but ich bin a bit of a NIGGA ASS REEE so it doesn't matter

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

I said MENTAL DISEASE tho

there is no such thing as a "mental disease" so you're just a dumbass. using the term "mental disease" just proves you're medically ignorant and retarded.

you're like a dumbfuck AA alcoholic who claims he has a 'disease', its not a disease. its a mental illness.

pic related is the result of mental illness.

Attached: buck.jpg (291 KB, 1134x2016)

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Thanks but you should stop posting and seek Jesus now

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

youve never seen a gay cat irl?
can u not handle freedom? dude are you even not a sand nigger yourself?

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

allah guides me as he wills

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

yeah, wearing trump stuff to a restaurant is great if you like to consume other people's bodily fluids...

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

some did ask if I had american family or something, they usually hear me as my local is 40 seats or so, as big as some burger home garages I reckon, lol. They all asked where I come from originally and I say I'm British and my mother's family are Spanish (that is true) and they are even more confused that I share some common ancestry with Mexico (by the slimmest definition, cos I'm not Mayan and the Mexicans are hardly Spanish) and still support the Donald.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

HAHAHAH the pic is not even related to what we are talkin about. Stop getting butthurt as well, I have a doctor bro, I'm fucking with you. No homo tho

Kayden James
Kayden James

nature makes stuff gay

animals can be mentally ill degenerates just like humans. do you even know what degenerate means?
def of degenerate:
"having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline."

any animal, if gay, is a degenerate specimen of it's species because being gay reduces its chances of reproducing and/or having normal natural social interactions with other members of its species. homosexual animals are more likely to be killed by normal healthy animals if they try to fuck them. go see what happens when a gay male lion tries to fuck a straight male lion. he gets attacked because the straight male lion recognizes the degeneracy. its just fact bro.

Attached: 1543384253654.jpg (221 KB, 1920x2880)

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

130 posters
3 hours front page
only one idiot spering how much he worries about me being gay
pretty darn good day

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

Are you gay? Oh sorry no you're a transgender furry, my bad.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

HAHAHAH the pic is not even related to what we are talkin about.

that pic is typical homosexual couple, a corrupt older man taking advantage of a young confused man and destroying his life in the process. google ED BUCK, famous pro-gay politician from san fransico who drugs up niggers, fucks em, and kills them. thats the reality of homosexual relationships.

Attached: 1545587469028.jpg (76 KB, 500x866)

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

calling me a degenerate heathen is not a legal argument, you cant revoke my rights.
i dont care if u think im bad, u literally hate me for nogood reason.
like i said
ppl like u make ppl like me vote hard left

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Taking exceptions to use them in a generalisation... hmmm... reminds me of Lfetist SJWs... don't be proud of yourself if you've fallen to that level

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

please stop sperging

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

calling me a degenerate heathen is not a legal argument, you cant revoke my rights.

didnt call u a heathen, just a degenerate. heathen is a religious term, degenerate is a scientific term, and homosexuality is literally degenerate by its definition.

i dont care if u think im bad, u literally hate me for nogood reason.
never said i hate you or think you're bad. i said you're a degenerate and disgusting.

i am also disgusted by feces but i dont HATE it, understand? disgust is not hatred. aversion is not hatred.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

i think we gottem
shes just gonna rehash more junk
later keki
<3
yeah goodnight

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

so what will you do? you cant revoke my rights with those definitions
the law is on my side
goodnight chicken shit

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Taking exceptions to use them in a generalisation... hmmm... reminds me of Lfetist SJWs... don't be proud of yourself if you've fallen to that level

except that its not an exception, its the norm. gays are more STATISTICALLY MORE LIKELY to engage in destructive and abusive behavior by every single metric and measure we have had throughout all of recorded history. you're the one denying reality by lying and claiming YOURSELF the exception to TYPICAL degenerate homosexual behavior.

Attached: kim-kardashian-donald-trump.jpg (2.75 MB, 2700x1800)

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Gudnite

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

the law is on my side

and the greater, natural law of universal order is on my side. i dont need to lift a finger. nature itself will destroy you and bring back natural order.

Attached: 1549005314650.gif (1.43 MB, 360x139)

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

youtube.com/watch?v=OVBySdLcWHA

Henry King
Henry King

Seper of New York found Jesse via Savage Moments by Get a Job. He agrees with Jesse that anger is evil. He says Jesse does a great job for black people, and all people of America, and the world. He mentions Obama making "gay marriage" legal, and quotes the CDC saying 1 in 6 homosexual males have HIV in their lifetime. They're 44x more likely to catch HIV in their lifetime. They catch colon cancer 17x more than average. They have lower lifespans than average. He mentions Jesse's interview with an atheist who used to be Christian, and his friend was gay and wanted to become a priest. But look at San Francisco, with lots of gays there, and high chance of HIV there too. And they allow people to urinate and defecate on the sidewalk, with their homelessness problem. They want to make it a crime to be "homophobic." Jesse points out a lot of the LESBIANS and homosexuals are on drugs and alcohol. They're separated from God and catching hell. But they're trying to shut us up because they don't want the truth out there. They don't want you to be honest. They want to hide their garbage and let it destroy people.

Attached: 1552963726944.jpg (28 KB, 350x413)

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

later keki
<3

yeah goodnight
Gudnite

look at these faggots retreat into their tranny discord when exposed to facts and universal truth lololol

looks like i WON this thread

Attached: lexi.jpg (58 KB, 800x600)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

I do the same shit with NSDAP collar tabs on my jacket, people give me dirty looks all the time but no one has ever had the balls to get in my face about it. Shit is fucking great; leftist only target people who they perceive as weak. The only time I won't wear them is when I go out to eat, because these greasy fuckwads won't say anything to your face but they sure as hell will fuck with your food without you knowing.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit