Is a mass shooter ever justified in his actions? For instance...

Is a mass shooter ever justified in his actions? For instance, I'm sure some of you have bullied and hurt others for whatever reason. Is it really hard to believe that someone might want to hurt you back even worse for ruining their happiness and confidence? Is it really hard to believe that with all of the weak minded girls who give their bodies to the most socially dominant males, that the males left out of these sexual exchanges may want to get even? How can you take something form someone and not expect them to want to commit violence towards you?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/amp/s/www.researchgate.net/publication/232879310_Mobbing_at_work_and_development_of_post-traumatic_stress_disorders/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Murdering a precise person can be justified in some cases. Murdering a bunch of people who have participated in a certain act can be justified.

Murdering a bunch of innocents, however, is for faggots who are too weak to find solutions to their own problems.

Whether a mass shooter shoots the people who deserve it, or the innocent, he will still be a mass shooter and everyone will still look for reasons as to why he is wrong.

>Is it really hard to believe that with all of the weak minded girls who give their bodies to the most socially dominant males, that the males left out of these sexual exchanges may want to get even?
This is not an even exchange, and being a mass shooter or seriously harming someone because you were turned down is omega behavior and rightly weeded out of the gene pool.

You're supposed to turn the other cheek and let them bully you.

Oh of course, if we're talking about some high school loser shooting up the people who ''''bullied him''' then yeah he's wrong, both morally and legally. By murdering a bunch of people, I meant things like executing every Israel soldier for crimes against humanity.

Some murder can be justified, but only if the other party is given a fighting chance. Shooting some innocents from a distance is not heroic nor acceptable.

Bullying does not warrant murder. It is a natural phenomenon that is neccessary for the proper reproduction of our species, and the teaching of youngsters to survive and thrive. You must learn to defend yourself verbally or you'll be a jobless lifeless loser by 25. If you refuse to do that, why would you take others with yourself to your early grave?

But a bullet can prevent bullying, no? Unless, are you saying we need to be bullied?

>mass shooters are brave enough to go on killing sprees and risk death or life in prison
>can’t muster up the courage to talk to a girl
yeah totally justified

You need to be bullied because life is about being bullied. In school it's no stakes, the same way lion pups fight playfully to learn to hunt.

Once you enter real life, you're going to get bullied all the same, but this time your livelihood is going to depend on your reaction. You can't solve every time someone times to get ahold of you with a bullet.

>Bullying [...] is a natural phenomenon that is neccessary for the proper reproduction of our species, and the teaching of youngsters to survive and thrive.
What the everloving fuck are you even talking about?!
It's no wonder people want to murder the likes of you.

They can't get the girl that they desire. And the girls they desire actively mock them for it and lowers their social status even more.

It's omega behavior to entertain what others you do not have a relationship think. Should have accepted the status and given the fatty a diamond ring to make them all jelly.

The bottom line is: stop making fun of other people.

Those people need the bullet then. Look, if you fuckasses actually think mocking or physically abusing other people is so natural and healthy, aren't mass shooters doing what you want then? They're giving it back to you harder and more lethal. It's a shame you and your kin have lived bso long. Maybe a nice young man who has had enough of your fuckery tortures you to death. You're the reason people get shot. And it won't stop, I'll tell you that.

Why do fat girls have to exist? Did they exist before high fructose corn syrup?

Life isn't fair and no one ever told you that it was. If you feel people are no longer to be held responsible for their actions because it's understandable that they lashed out we could close prisons and the legal system and no one would be happy with that. I guarantee that if someone shot your mother or father you wouldn't give two fucks who diddled them as a kid, you just want them out of society.

Even in cases where almost literally everyone can understand the reasoning (like shooting someone who ran over your kid or whatever) punishment does follow because that is a legal cornerstone of our society, that you can't take matters into your own hands. If you start going "well in some cases you can" it's a never-ending struggle to define what is okay and what isn't. Hell, even the relatively self-explanatory notion that you shouldn't be punished for something you did when you were not mentally sane led to an on-going quest to nail down what exactly does or does not constitute a mentally healthy and accountable person.

This is not even touching upon whether or not you can feel empathy or understand a little of what led someone to do what they did. That's an entirely separate question and as in the kid killing example, even when you 100% feel someone's motives you can condemn their actions.

>create a monster
>complain when it hurts people
normies are fucking retarded

They existed but were a lot more rare. Girls with fucked up teeth, or (mild) impairments from childhood diseases/badly healed injuries were much more common though.

Why should they give a fuck though, go ahead OP, shoot some normies. It's not like not doing it would get you laid.

God is perfect. Everything that happens is His will. If people die it's perfectly just because God wills it.

Two wrongs do not make a right, OP. Nothing justifies a violent act out of sheer sense of selfishness.

You need a power hierarchy to maintain a group in an enviroment with limited resources. To form that humans, since they like to think of themselves as beings with a generally higher intellect than other animals, have decided to switch from literally killing each other to advance the social ladder to using verbal fighting as a way of forming the power ladder.

I would actually love if some beta cunt shot my place up, I would love to beat the shit out of their dummy heads to teach them a lesson.

Physical aggresiveness is unacceptable and the people doing it deserve to be beaten up. I had always been the big kid so I haven't had experiences with getting beaten up. I've never layed a finger on an innocent person though.

If you can't learn to stop others from mocking you and come up with a clever way of retaliating, then you might as well just off yourself. The reason all those STEM nerds on sci don't have a job is not the fucked up marketplace, but because the first time someone tries to see just what kind of person they are by trying to get ahold of them, they either go apeshit or autist mode. They failed to learn this really important lesson. Maybe they weren't bullied enough.

Real life is all about getting bullied by others, and being put in challenging mental situations. It might be your boss or your coworker taking a shot at you, or it might be some faggot swooping in in the middle of a party to embarass you in front of the girl you're talking to and cuck you. Would you rather lose countless promotions or girls to learn this lesson, or learn it at school where at the end of the day, it's all fun and games.

They deserve to get beat up if they miss all of their shots and your somehow still living. As much as I like the idea of fair treatment, if you can't kill someone with a full fucking clip, you deserve to get flayed alive. Also I don't give a shit what your talking about. I just wanna get in your face and have you cower like the pussy your are. Do you live in South Florida my guy?

>humans [...] have decided to switch from literally killing each other [...] to using verbal fighting
Bullying is the verbal equivalent of killing someone else for shits'n'giggles: unnecessary and cruel. If you want to be an animal, fine; just don't come crying when someone wants to put a bullet in your head.

Nah but I can pull up if you are serious. You really need to learn this lesson the hard way, and I don't want you to become the next columbine nigga or whatever.

I'm not gonna beat you up first. We're gonna go out peacefully and have dinner and talk about your motivations. I'll try to explain my point of view. Then we go out to the forest. You can pick any type of non-automatic pistol you want to, no shotguns, rifles or anything silly, and I'll hunt you down with bare hands and show you why brutish violence is wrong.

You're acting as though you have no chance of defending yourself when you're being bullied. As I explained if you are incapable of learning to defend yourself, you are being removed by natural selection. Your life would be miserable and empty if you lived. It's unfortunate but it does happen. It'd be unnatural and brutish to drag others down with you because of that.

>Your life would be miserable and empty if you lived
Jeez, it's like it wouldn't be if people like you just minded their own business.

Look at this dude, you still ain't gimme your location bitch boy

Attached: bn3wn.jpg (341x341, 13K)

I'm from Hungary. There are no big forests here so hunting you down wouldn't be much fun.
Life is not Jow Forums, you can't ignore user if he starts being too annoying. In real life everyone is out to get you and you can't run away, so you must learn to defend yourself or die.

>everyone is out to get you
Nice persecutory delusion there.

Wow, the guy defending mass murderers is calling me delusional?

I was being hyperbolic, but a lot of people do want to fuck you up in real life. You have to know how to defend yourself from that. Do you have any arguments or are you just determined to shoot a school up?

>defending yourself
Why not just shoot them? If you have to defend yourself it means you are being attacked and when you are being attacked the logical thing to do is to kill what is attacking you, no Vlad?

God, I really didn't want to say this but you whipped your regional stereotype out so I am doing that too.

The way America is still functioning somehow with so many fat fucking retards in there makes me believe in an underground society.

Imagine every time someone cut you in line, or called you a faggot in traffic, or tried to steal your girl at a party, you shot them. Does owning a gun give you confidence? Have you ever killed a person before? Do you think it's the same as in Chinese cartoons? Is it really the logical thing to kill someone who's trying to take advantage of you Joe? IS IT?

Listen boy, talk to me like that again and I'll shoot your stupid ass. No but seriously what should be done if not shooting and or killing them?

Attached: 1540072301046s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

No, nothing justifies a violent act other than defending yourself from one.

You shouldn't kill someone who made fun of you in high school or a girl who rejected you. You just show how weak and inferior you are by having to resort to violence to get back at people who never have any hurt you in any meaningful way.

And no one is taking anything from you. You're not entitled to sex. Kek.

Americans and their fucking guns. You have to learn to stand up for yourself. If you get attacked verbally, do you actually think that shooting them is the logical answer? You'd have to shoot pretty much everyone you interract with.

An answer that makes much more sense os cultivating a proper sense of humor, a control of emotions and charisma, and turning the verbal attack against you right back at them.

Stop obsessing over guns. I'd break both your arms before you got your fat fingers onto the trigger.

What about your self confidence and outlook on life? They took that from them didn't they?

I bench 350 and squat 475, j would love to see you break anything on me faggot.

No, they didn't. When things happen to you, you determine the way you react to them. While you don't have much control on things that happen to you, you have complete control on how you react to things.
You decided to not have any self confidence and to have a shit outlook on life. The way you are today is because of you, not because of them.

I have two friends, both lost their dads when they were children. One was 9, the other was 11.
One turned into the most lighthearted, cheerful, kindest, thoughtful and selfless person I've ever met. A wonderful soul who brings a smile on everyone's face. The other is an angry, bitter asshole and feels like she was wronged by everyone and the world owes her shit.
You choose the way you react to things. It's up to you.

Lemme sketch up a flowchart of thise conversation so far:

user defends school shooters -> I present an argument -> user responds with saying I and everyone who thinks this way should be shot -> I repeat my argument -> user says I'm wrong and he'll shoot me personally -> I say he has no idea what violence is like -> user keeps obsessing over guns -> I say I'll gladly show him his guns are worth nothing without training and what violence is like -> he whips out olympic level lifts

So which is it user? School shooter nerd or pro lifter chad? You can't pick both characters at once.

I watch alot of liveleak and bestgore. I know what violence looks like. That's why guns are the best. No one has to suffer.

>So which is it user? School shooter nerd or pro lifter chad? You can't pick both characters at once.
Not him but lol, you'd be surprised how many fit guys I know who never managed to get a girl. I was like that too but I quit lifting.

I dare you to name me one mass shooter who only ever harmed the people who they thought directly harmed them.

You can’t right? That’s because on some level, they themselves know that their “justifications” are bullshit and full of holes. All they’re doing is effectively throwing a lethal tantrum under some veiled excuses.

Hell, 4chans residents shooter talked a big game about women, but what did he do? Shot up his roomates, and some randoms who were unlucky enough to be trying to grab some pizza while he drive by.

P.s. my buddies were among the people he was shooting at so I can definitively say, a lot of people he shot at were nerds who were having similar issues with wimens

Oh well, at least there isn't as many incels lmao. What kind of faggot is a virgin at 18 lol, No girl threw you any pussy during FOUR FUCKING YEARS of highschool? Might as well kys

All this thread you've acted like an autist. I'm not suprise you've been bullied. Natural selection is a sad thing but it does happen. I'm reporting you to the CIA. I really hope you won't have the courage to shoot some place up.

Liveleak doesn't show you what violence is like. To really understand it, you have to see people die, you have to see the life be sapped from someone you love. I can't explain it to you and you seem to be either a troll or too dumb to even present an argument I could use to get some knowledge over to you, so I'll give up.
I lift too so I know the kind of discipline getting to that level requires. Someone defending school shooters online and jumping between talking about shooting someone and bragging about their lifts online will never get to that level.

Eh, none of them got hit, except one who only knew in passing, and even he survived.

He basically picked the only real street that exists in a college town to shoot up, which is the only real place to get food and shit unless you take a bus out or drive to the city.

His “manifesto” was pretty much complete bullshit. I hear he tried to storm in to a girl sorority or something p, but the door was locked, so in an inept rage, he decided to instead shoot up the Main Street...

>Reporting me to the CIA
But you live in Hungry, also I will report you as well for threatening me. How do you like zem apples? :3

You must be trolling

Attached: fab543e9440525dac71eb77fffd9b95a.0.jpg (640x399, 18K)

I believe you are the aggressor here Vlad.

Spasiba

Attached: e5758644e21c8c2a65cddeab79b67359.0.jpg (480x318, 14K)

Not really. Hurting a bunch of innocent people because you're upset isn't justifiable. If you're depressed or being bullied you can always seek help.

But women will see you as weak and weird for getting help, thus lowering you sexual prospects even more.

I don't think I've ever met somebody or even heard of somebody that thought seeking therapy made a person weak.

If you have latent psychopathy then yeah, you'll probably have more red flags than a UN convention, but that's an independent problem.

Attached: 1553295374589.jpg (404x521, 179K)

I've had multiple crazies flip out on me in life and am seriously concerned they'd try to pump me full of lead so this is a real fear of mine

Is murder the best option? Obviously not. But are people who have been bullied and psychologically fucked up over a long period of time in the wrong for fighting back? No. You play with fire, you get burned. Tease a grizzly and wait for its response. That awkward lonely kid isn't as intimidating as a bear, but he will be when he's aiming a glock at your face.

>he thinks getting teaser by a bunch of kids is the same as downright bullying

It's people like you who downplay these situations and prefer to raise sociopathic bully freaks because it's easier than intervening that make future school shootings possible.

teased*

>As I explained if you are incapable of learning to defend yourself, you are being removed by natural selection.
Murder is also natural selection you know, so it's not a very good justification for anything.

how is someone this chad on this board

While you're not wrong, just because you define bullying as "good" doesnt stop him from believing it "bad". His punishment for that crime is just as justified as the crime of him being bullied for being a socially rejected person

Hello Elliott. How's it going?

Attached: 1537557799211.jpg (634x580, 89K)

This

Because he's not a Chad, he's some bullied Hungarian faggot that wants to give people the same misery he endured.

People should care more about mass harassment, bullying, mobbing, etc

These are some of the worst things you can do to someone.

Its hard to believe that most people prefer to ignore these things. I guess they feel its justified in some situations.. which is absurd to me.

The wiki page on mobbing states that some 'Janice Harper' from psychology today stated that "mobbing is a form of group aggression innate to primates, and that those who engage in mobbing are not necessarily "evil" ". That pissed me off. Primates also kill each other for territory, is that 'ok' too?

These things should lead to automatic expulsion in case of schools, automatic firing in case of companies. No matter how many took part on it. If 20 participated, then 20 will be expelled.

> (You)

Even if in his world view bullying is bad, which I can accept, capital punishment of an unspecified target group instead of direct retaliation is completely delusional. I can't argue with someone who wants to put jaywalkers in an electric chair that they should probably just let them go with a slap on the wrist any other way than explaining that jaywalking may not be as serious of an offense as they think.

I'm not a biologist, I was using natural selection as an idea rather than a mechanism, and I'm sure a biologist could better respond to that, but philosophically complex society is part of how we define our species, and murder in that group is unnatural (hence you get evicted from the group if you perform it), but verbal harassment isn't. You probably won't accept this, so I'll argue that when you are harassed verbally, you do have a chance to defend yourself, while in a case of a school shooting you don't. That's unjust and unfair.

Serious mobbing is a completely different issue, and I wasn't talking about that.

The first paragraph was in response to the comment above

>some guy takes something from someone you don't know
>go out and kill random people in retribution
makes perfect sense user

> tfw you end up killing the type of person that would have made your life worth living

A mass shooter is just a snowflake with a gun

>Me. ME. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *BAM* *BAM* *BAM

Its not bad, Its horrible. Mobbing frequently leads to PTSD, which is so aggressive that frequently burns out part of your hippocampus, and your memory worsens forever. I'll repeat that in isolation:

The suffering is so intense it can give you permanent brain damage.

fuck you if you don't think this is insanely cruel

Lots of things can give you permanent brain damage

Yeah, like a bullet aimed at the people who took your happiness and joy.

Nothing is taken from those retards. Shooting up a school is probably the greatest achievement in their miserable lives.

You're kind of person that makes school shooters. I'm sure your mommy is proud of your tough words user.

Are your heads so far up your genitals that you can't comprehend any kind of frustration other than sexual?
A shitty society produces shitty parents and children. These children proceed to commit emotional and physical violence on others for fun and stress relief. They pick on the low risk targets. Kids with few friends to help them, literal autists, and the quiet non-confrontational ones. Eventually the bottom feeders snap and shoot up a place where they get tormented on the daily. The bullies doesn't take responsibility for pushing the bottom feeders too far, the parents doesn't take responsibility for raising shit kids, the teachers doesn't take responsibility for not enforcing school rules. Then the politicians swoop in and build their careers on the graves of the dead by pretending to be concerned and asking for guns to be banned, and the thots marginalize the bottom feeders by popularizing the image that they went crazy because they couldn't get some pussy.

Remember that the next time you try to guilt a guy into not saying he is a conservative because that'll hurt his chance to get laid.

Screw that. Even Jesus got pissed from time to time.

Depends on whether you believe in God or not, user. If you do, you're destroying a God created life and you deserve to burn in hell. If you don't then honestly, there's no argument for the sanctity of life, unless you want to. Are they justified, either never or completely dependent on your moral views, which by the way all are exactly worth equally as much.

google.com.br/amp/s/www.researchgate.net/publication/232879310_Mobbing_at_work_and_development_of_post-traumatic_stress_disorders/amp

The statistical analysis of these 64 diagnoses shows a severe degree of PTSD, with mental effects fully comparable with PTSD from war or prison camp experiences.