There's this girl in the gym that has been staring at me for a few weeks now, she's not ugly, really fit...

There's this girl in the gym that has been staring at me for a few weeks now, she's not ugly, really fit, do not understand why a girl like her would have eyes for me of all people but what ever, i have absolutely nothing to offer her if i were to pursue a relationship so i wouldn't even bother trying, this is gonna sound sad but her looking at me gives me validation, so i would kinda get upset if she stopped looking at me over all, how do i stop caring about this?

Attached: 1546125680640.jpg (1080x1080, 1.17M)

can you imagine if you were on nofap

you wouldn't be able to resist fucking her brains out you absolute faggot

wow, nice "advice", fuck you cunt

hurr durr i don't want to bone her i just want her to look at me then lose interest when she finds someone who actually wants to date her and not be a selfish little bitch who will never get laid

grow a pair faggot she wants your penis inside her and you're too gay to give it to her

I'm a fucking loser right now, if she found out what type of life i'm living she would dry the fuck up, i just want to stop caring about this

Have you ever considered that she looks at you because you’re staring at her and she wants to keep track of you just in case you attack her
Fucking hate it when dudes stare at me at the gym and if you dare to look back they fal in love instantly

nah you're a fucking faggot even the worst of the worst are having sex like imagine those extremely obese poorfags bumping uglies while you just come up with excuses as to why you shouldn't get laid

listen everyone knows you're scared but you won't stop being a scared little faggot without confronting your fears by accepting instinct and plowing this beauty

quit trying to justify yourself to a stranger on the internet and take her to pound town

oh PLEASE rostie, shut the fuck up, i'm very sure i could tell by her expression she doesn't feel that way, and besides i don't look like a greasy incel, if i did she wouldn't have been staring in the first place

bahaha the absolute delusion on this one

you're not special every guy is looking at every girl like they do you

actually nice LARP how about tits or gtfo cumdumpster, what kind of girl comes to Jow Forums except the lowest of the low hahahahahaha if i found out a girl i was fancying came here i would lose all interest immediately

Okay Triggert Bert we get it, you like to guzzle fat cocks in every orifice
Post Prostate Pic Poltroon with time stamp

>you’re not special when a guy looks at you
>op thinks he’s special because a girl looks at him
Lol

fuck yeah i'm gonna feel special after feeling insecure all my fucking life, and this girl is NOT ugly btw

>I'm a fucking loser right now
With that attitude yeah. Even if you're NEET all you need is a little game and you can spin that into a sexy, carefree lifestyle. Fuckit dude, she might already be completely smitten by you so it doesn't matter what you say to her OR she's just completely self-absorbed and just want some validation (which may or may not include romance/sex) from you OR she just wants a bf who shuts up listens to her talk about herself all day. Point is, you have everything to gain from pursuing this. I was probably a bigger loser than you when I dared to go for it, and I met the love of my life.

wow you gonna greentext me to death?
>is a woman
>believes she can logic
Lol don't you have a dick to suck or a sandwich to make you dumb whore?

>hurr they looked at me so they must be interested
I remember being in middle school.

There’s a quicker way to say you’re gay. You mad bro? Triggered so easily

Post a picture of your face

Better go back to your safe space triggert Bert.... your penis place

>Putting my face on this site
yea fuck no, and since i refuse it will make me sound like i'm a lying big time but i'm fucking around, i don't have a SUPER handsome, or model tier face, i consider it above average, i'd rate myself 7/10 t b h

Confirmed 3/10 scared man child rapist who stares desperately at women in public places and declares love when they glance back at him

Rostie pls

Attached: 1547683137230.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Attached: 81--AKwSBSL.jpg (1412x2319, 465K)

Thanks! will check it out

Ask for her phone number. Once she gives it to you, ask her on date.

I will give you TLDR of that book, see above

He has a point dickass

nofap is fake

LOLLL U FKIN DUMB BRO

if i found out a girl i was fancying came here i would lose all interest immediately