ITT: Ask the opposite sex anything

RULES:
Before you post, check the FAQ.
Keep questions concise. Use paragraph breaks.
If you can't handle upsetting replies (or the FAQ) don't ask. You will be bullied out of this thread if you act salty.

FAQ:
>What do girls/guys think about ?
>Do like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of .
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, bit by bit, step by step. There is no "magic moment" (or activity) that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. "Signs" of attraction are meaningless.

>Where do I meet people for ?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Above all, leave your comfort zone.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me.
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Coffee is the preferred first date, but any of the following may work: lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, froyo, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, gallery, park, .

>I'm insecure because of my penis
>Do women prefer penises of certain qualities?
>How do I my penis?
>
Fuck off

>Why can't just give a straightforward rejection?!
>Why are terrible? . .
Fuck off

> is only for hookups, don't go there for real people!
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Make one yourself! Try these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: wcA4ssq.jpg (500x500, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPC32I42pFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a dumbass.
>Be me a year ago
>Hear about job position from qt 3.14
>She's taking it, says she wants me to do the same
>Kind of job you live at for a few months
>didn't apply because the job just wasn't for me
>During my application process in deciding whether or not I really want the job, I tell the qt 3.14 that I got the job and will see her
>Back out and forget about it

Now it's too late and I can only really applying be considered secondary (only if they still have spots available). Kind if regret telling her I got the job now. This would've been a great opportunity to score bigly.

so this girl who's in a 5 year relationship with a kid involved is cheating with me
i told my friend and he's ignoring me
am i a piece of shit?

Attached: 1548627620823.jpg (600x598, 26K)

Yes

I matched with girl on tinder, and she seemed to be into me, chat went well, convo flows nicely, get number, text a bunch on whatsapp, and we seem to have pretty good text chemistry.
however she kinda doesn't respond much to flirtier texts, just kinda "haha"s and moves on to talk about more weird stuff, which is fun, but I am getting a bit worried with the lack of flirts on her part.
She is quirky and kinda weird, so I'm hoping she is just a bit awkward, cause I dig her style and she looks pretty hot.
Any advice to not drift off into platonic texting buddy territory?

... and you haven't asked her out for coffee yet why?

Gotta agree w
I'm pretty new to the online dating shit, but early meetups seem better and have been working for me

Yes, you're disgusting and you should stop talking to this woman.

a girl i've been exchanging feelings lied to me about having a X account. so i ghosted her for nearly two weeks now.

i did good right?

Can you give examples of the flirting?
The main reason I'm thinking of for the "haha" is if you're coming across creepy/forward or saying it mid topic

I act very uncomfortable when a girl acts friendly with me Wtf is wrong with me

don't care
she wants me so fucking bad and i love cucking other men

Attached: 1545324337829.png (512x547, 223K)

>I'm pretty new to the online dating shit, but early meetups seem better and have been working for me
It's really the only way to go. While getting the girl off Tinder and onto texts/whatsapp/facebook is good, a physical meetup is better. And really if the girl is willing to connect outside of Tinder, she'll absolutely be willing to meet up for coffee.

I have asked her out pretty quickly, she did the whole "sure, but how do i know you're not a murderer?" spiel.
We are both students in the same city, and "back home" for at least a few days, so we can't really meet up as soon as I would like.

>The main reason I'm thinking of for the "haha" is if you're coming across creepy/forward or saying it mid topic
This is dumb. "Haha" is literally the zoomer version of "lol". It's a meaningless filler word.

Are you the guy I was replying to or someone else?

If you can't figure that out you're really dumb.

very light flirting. I did the "I want a divorce" thing when she said something I disagreed with, just generally being playful, and it's not like she is getting turned off by it I think, just feels like chatting with a friend almost.

you fucked up, you were supposed to fucking ask her out for coffee already

Forget it guys and gals, she just agreed to go out with me this weekend.

Anxiety
Gotta practice talking to girls, man.

>Forget it guys and gals, she just agreed to go out with me this weekend.
lol about fucking time

Why is my ex still trying to contact me after over 2 years we've dated?

Context
>2 years ago meet guy and we date
>he starts acting weird very soon (he is mentally ill) and after like a month of dating breaks up with me
>I felt sad because this was the first person I ever dated
>he ignores me for like 3 months then starts talking to me, I accept it
>we talk and we see each other again (this was like a year and a half ago)
>after a while I realise he was just using me as an emotional tampon and to give him blowjobs
>end it when a friend tells me he's been chatting shit behind my back
>every now and then he would try messaging me and I ignore him
>he messaged me in November saying how he can't move on, I decide to explain how it didn't work out between us, I've dated other people since and it's been ages anyway
>he accepts that and I think it's the end of it
>he messaged me again yesterday

What is this guy's problem? I don't understand why he would keep trying to talk to me after being the one to break up with me like 2 years ago. Should I just block him?

It's literally not even been 3 days.

If you're sick of his shit, yes.

I am, but I'm also trying to figure the reasoning behind someone doing this. I just can't imagine trying to keep getting attention from someone who is rejecting me

In other words you're 2 days late. You should be aiming for a coffee date during the first conversation.

this is why online dating is horrible
it's like a flea market for attention

Girls or anyone

I don’t know what to do. I’m renting a room in a house with one of my friends and his ex gf also lives there too. His ex has been hitting on me HARD the last 2 weeks. Like really obvious. She came into my room once just wearing a bra and asked if I like the color, and when she was adjusting it she let one of the cups go and her nipple was exposed and she shot me a grin. Another time, I was in the bathroom, right after showing. I was naked drying myself off. I heard the door open turned around and she was standing there, just staring right at my dick with a BIG ear-to-ear smile and said “whoops, didn’t know you were here”. This is driving me crazy, she’s hot. but at the same time, I’ve only had sex within relationships (which is something I’m proud of). I’ve never done casual sex and I know I shouldn’t start now. But this girl is making things hard for me. What do I do?

> is only for hookups, don't go there for real people!
Fuck off

>What is this guy's problem?
I don't think you actually care, because you have moved on. Most are just addicted to the pussy/affections.
>Should I just block him?
If you want peace, yes.

it is and you can fuck off too, thanks

>If you can't handle upsetting replies (or the FAQ) don't ask. You will be bullied out of this thread if you act salty.

Casual sex is stil sex in a relationship, the relationship would just be as friends though.

it's the ex of your friend user what else is there to think about

lmao i got the date, not sure what you are gloating about mr "expert".
she probably just wanted to see if im a psychopath.
as she should.

I might be. But I've seen people ask for advice and just argue back when someone says something so I wanted to be sure

Yes

You got the date either because you finally asked for it or because she got frustrated with you pussyfooting around the subject and asked you herself.
>she probably just wanted to see if im a psychopath.
That's the whole point of the first date, which is always to meet up and get coffee. You use the chat feature of Tinder to confirm that this person is a real person and isn't obviously insane/only interested in a quick lay, and then to arrange the coffee date. Then you meet up and actually talk. If you hit it off and the other person doesn't turn out to be crazy, you arrange a second date.

You wasted two days fucking around for the exact same result you could've gotten during the first conversation.

What really galls me is that you're excited about getting a date for next weekend. You dumb fuck. You could have gotten coffee on Tuesday and, if you hit it off, had your second date on the weekend. You've effectively wasted an entire weekend on a first date.

I bet you're not even talking to other girls.

jesus why are you so butt hurt user

The reason is most likely because he's fucked in the head and seeking validation or some sense of emotional control, at least that's my guess. If you don't want to be in contact with him anymore who cares why he's doing it, just block him and make it not your problem.

That’s bs and you know it
I forgot to say, my friend has noticed what she’s been doing and he told me he really didn’t give a shit if we fucked. Her visa expires in a few months anyways.

If im getting this straight, this girl AND her ex, who is your friend are both your room mates. Presumably, they were together when you began renting and broke up?

She's probably hitting on you to get back at him, or something changed in their relationship for her to suddenly be like this. Either way, dont fuck her unless your lease is up soon and you plan to move out.

>butthurt
more like howling at how new you are to online dating

>new to online dating
oh wow, not everyone's been slaying girls left and right via online dating user

>not everyone's been slaying girls left and right via online dating user
lmao you don't have to slay to have the fucking basics down you absolute pleb
let me guess, you turned 18 last week and decided that tinder might be fun
i've been doing this shit since before your nuts dropped kid

>lmao
>pleb
>i've been doing this shit since before your nuts dropped kid
bait somewhere else

They broke up before I moved in. The reason is because they both agreed they couldn’t do a LDR once her visa expires, so they figured it would be best to end the relationship.

The thing is tho, I’ve never done casual sex before, which I think is good. It would be easy for me to explain myself to a future potential gf if they ask about my sexual history, that list is short and clean.

With that being said, the male body acts weird when you’re standing there, wet and naked, and a girl is staring at your penis with a thrilled look. Fuck my life

now who's butthurt

Attached: DUANE!.webm (628x474, 1.73M)

What are the signs a shy guy likes someone?

i'm in the same boat, never had casual sex always with a girl i went relationship mode with

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. "Signs" of attraction are meaningless.

I used to be shy. It was in high school so I only had crushes, but usually I would be exponentially more shy when talking to her. I'd say retarded stuff then spend the next week talking about it. I would try to appear more normal than I was so I would tone down the weird shit, and I would usually talk to her when surrounded by friends so it would be less risky.

Idk about older shy people tho. A guy still being shy after he's 20 is weird to me

you are so bitter lol.
I got a nice conversation and a date.
you got nice theories and sociopathy LOL

whatever helps you sleep at night lad

you got btfo in this thread and narrowly missed out on getting ghosted

>meet with someone to make sure they wont murder you
You realize how stupid you sound.
user did nothing wrong you are clearly just mad that you got proven wrong for saying he "fucked up", just because he didn't follow the rules you learned from idiotic pua website

really ugly character trait to keep gloating when you got proven wrong.
no wonder nobody wants to date you.

How do you know if a guy is just saying what you want to hear so he can use you? I don't know how to trust people.

youtu.be/LPC32I42pFg

No, I know it and I live it. Most of you don't like it, and you can go fuck yourselves.

so fucking gay. guys need to man the fuck up.

You have no idea how online dating works. Literally stop samefagging already and accept that you don't know how shit works. You are expected to ask for a coffee date within the first two conversations, and if possible within the first conversation. This is normal. Coffee is how you determine that the person is normal and worth going out with on a real date.

I'm a very independent person. My goal in life is to need nothing and nobody, and to only count on myself. Because of this, I'm wary of relationships, but there's still a girl I like.

Girls, would it bother you if I was interested in you but made it clear that I don't want to depend on you ? Basically saying that I'm following my own path and you can join if you want but I won't steer away from my path for you

Yes rules on the internet mean more than actual interactions.
Get over yourself already. You were wrong, own it, move on.

Right. That’s what I think is the best thing to do.

But temptation is real. I’ve never experienced a girl being this thirsty, how do I stop this then?

talk to her

I love how girls say “don’t judge” and I never made any judgement. But you just did.

Go fuck yourself, stupid slut

hot

Ok I will in just a few minutes

That’s how it should be desu. You should never ever ever have to depend on a woman. You can co-habituate. But you should never “depend” on them

>I never made any judgment
>that's bs
Lol

That wasn’t judgement. What you said was bullshit.

You can’t tell someone “yeah I’ve had a few relationships” and they were all casual sex

>Yes rules on the internet mean more than actual interactions.
rofl do you realize you just BTFOed yourself?

I'd love that. I'm career oriented as well and I want someone equally as motivated

I just spoke with her..Fucking kill me.

>go to her room
>knock her on her
>”hey can we talk?”
>sure!”
>go into her room, she’s on her bed
>I sat on the foot of her bed
>as soon as I do this she says:
>”haha you know, I was starting to wonder if we’d ever be in bed together”
>explain to her that’s why I want to talk about
>tell her pretty much what I told you
>she says “look i’m sorry blah blah.. after I broke up with anon2 I decided to just not see other guys since I have to go home soon. I didn’t want to spend the time meeting new people just to leave. But since you’re here, and we live in the same house.. you know, you’re good looking, single, and quite frankly, you get me very wet..”
>she then says that “Infact, I may have to put on dry panties here in a minute” and laughs
>she looked at me, smiled, brushed her hand across my chest and went into the bathroom
>I left and I’m sitting in my room now with a massive hard on

Attached: FB849369-7A19-4CE9-9B0F-344F720EC435.png (500x500, 170K)

Shit

How autistic can you even be for fucks sake

Just go back to her room, say sorry for making her wait and fuck her you retard

ok dude then, let her jerk or blow you but no sex

The problem is then I would have to explain that to a future gf
That counts as sex

Good to know, thanks. In the possibility that I get her, would it bother her that I don't have much time to spend with her ? Of course I can always find some free time on a Saturday, but I'm pursuing a high-level career and will soon enter what is arguably the most brutal degree in university, which means I'll have little to no free time. 19 years old here btw if it changes anything

Ah my bad I didn't know you don't do casual sex. That's good, means you're smart. You shouldn't have been to her room in the first place, but now you gotta resist the temptation. Go to the gym right now and push your body to its limits, that should release your extra energy

What? Why would you have to explain that to someone in the future?

this, fap away but don't crush your principles

t. also only had sex in a relationship
i dislike casual sex , way nicer with someone you're with for a longer time as opposed to 5 minutes of in and out (exageration)

I already lifted this morning desu. And, I went to her room because the other user said I should talk to her about it.
What do you mean? Girls always ask “how many people have you been with?”. I’ve had 3 gfs before and they always asked questions about my past.

Right now, my answer is clean. I can say I’ve had 3 gfs and that’s it. A clean answer. I don’t want to have to say 3 gfs and a sex crazed roommate who happened to be my friends ex

>I don’t want to have to say 3 gfs and a sex crazed roommate who happened to be my friends ex
>happened to be my friends ex
good user, honestly

Huh. Never had a woman ask me about that. If it's not your thing that's fine, was just curious.

I hold myself to the same standards that I would want in girlfriend. I don’t want to date a girl who’s had casual sex. So I hold myself to that same standard.

You shouldn't listen to 80% of the advice on here desu, there's good people like yourself on this board but most of them are bottom of the barrel losers with no values.

exactly, it won't be easy though user but if you hold them yourself that's all you need

Really? All 3 girlfriends asked me about my past shortly into our relationships. They asked how many people and who they were to me

Exactly. I know it’s not easy. But if I hold myself to the same standard that I seek, I can reject a girl for being a slut without being a hypocrite. I had started dating a girl in the past, and once I found out she used to have a FwB I told her we couldn’t date anymore. She tried to say “oh you’ve done the same thing blah blah” but I can honestly say that I never did.
I’m aware. But it seemed like good advice at the time.

I don’t know what to expect now. I don’t know if she’s going to be more aggressive or if she will back off now.

>She tried to say “oh you’ve done the same thing blah blah”
haha could've been my ex, tried that stuff with her even though she had casual sex
yeah don't be too fluffed if a potential gf did casual sex i'd say with someone over a period of time, but like actual ONS with different guys? nah man

Yeah. Never lied about it but it's never been a big deal. A friend with benefits isn't something to be ashamed of. Just make it clear that it's over and not going to start again.

Honestly I'd say have some fun while you can but again it's your life and if you don't want to that's cool too.

No, I’m not cool with FwB.
Also no. I think it is an issue.
>if you don’t want to
Oh I DO want to. BUT, I’m a responsible adult, and I weigh the consequences of my actions. As bad as I want to fuck her right now. I know deep down that it would be a problem later and I would probably regret it at some point

Thinking with your dick or pussy is how young people get into trouble. You have to think with your cognitive brain

You're a good guy with your values in the right place. About the girl, next time you see her, tell her you're not interested in casual sex. There's a certain feeling of manliness that comes with denying a girl who wants to fuck you, it feels good. Good luck out there man, and never fall for the temptation. Brains over dick

Well I applaud you for sticking to your own moral code. Rub one out as needed, stay strong, and practice reciting the periodic table or doing exponents in your head to help distract yourself.

Am i being a controlling bitch if i ask my bf why he has a depressing status message about a shit relationship?
It‘s just lyrics, but i don‘t think that it‘s „nothing“ that he sympathized with those exact words and found them relevant enough to change his status.
He told me i should lighten up and that it means nothing. Idk. Am i being naive or controlling?

Attached: B015C747-1226-4BEB-B174-87EBE34EBEC3.jpg (500x376, 29K)

Yeah maybe you’re right. Maybe I need to be more demanding.

>brains over dick

Seriously people need to start living by this. Way too many young people get into trouble for listening to their dick or pussy. I know people who’ve accidentally knocked up their FwB or hook ups. Gotten STDs from Tinder girls just because they were wanting to bust a nut and the girl was available. People need to actually think “if I do this, could I regret it later?”. If the answer is yes. Don’t do it.

How do you have an open conversation about kinks in a new relationship when you are awkward as fuck and struggle talking about sexual things in a non- sexual manner? I get really flustered and feel shameful even thinking about talking about it, but I know communicating is essential to happiness. Any advice appreciated.

There‘s no need to rush it. If the time is right, you‘ll feel secure enough.
Sex with a new partner is not about handing them a list about which kinks they should expect to satisfy for you.
In fact, you‘re everything that‘s wrong with sexuality.