Is it sexist to be attracted to submissive women?

Is it sexist to be attracted to submissive women?

Attached: sideboob 2.jpg (1538x2048, 362K)

Yes, you fucking shitlord.
It's 2019 and you STILL can't handle a real independent womyn? We need to put all you toxic virgins in camps.

Of course not.

Um no, it's not anything to be attracted to anyone as long as they're a consenting adult.

what kind of gay cuck thinks it's sexist?

No as long as you arnt forcing a girl who isn't submissive of her own choosing to be your fine. Lots of girls like being that way. Just find someone your compatible with. Also just because a female is submissive to you dosent mean you shouldn't respect her. I am submissive to my husband but we have a lot of respect and trust in one another. My submission to him is earned because he is a strong, intelligent, hard working, a good husband and father. He respects me as his wife and mother of his children, if either of us didn't live up to the others expectations the dynamic wouldn't work.

No.

sauce on that picture?
also no, you can have preferences. its sexist when you want them to be submissive all the time

Is it sexist when women like dominant men who take charge? No, they're just in tune with what they want, so are you.

i hope youre trying to sound ironic

it is in fact 2019 and the only thing weird about this post is that you seem to be trying to sound mad

Why does everybody conflate sarcasm with irony these days?

Found the cishet andro-bigot

Nah. Dom and sub are things. I think it might be sexist if you felt ALL women should be submissive, but if you're just asking for a submissive partner in sex that's pretty normal and just part of a decently respected kink.

Alanis Morisette is the entire worlds puppetmaster.

Women biologically can not be independent

Not really. In fact it's the majority preference to the point where I don't even know if my own preference is normal in this respect. I don't get BDSM. If a woman tells me to call her a worthless slut and slap her, I lose respect for her.

Here's a question: I'm submissive, but like, not for the hardcore stuff your talking about. I like a guy taking charge, pinning my arms, setting the pace, stuff like that. But I don't really want the whole degradation thing. In fact, I'd prefer generic loving things said during sex, or how much you liked my body. I think people have described it as "soft-dom."

Is this more respectable than the painplay and degradation user is talking about here, or less?

No. Being sexually submissive is just about what games get you wet/hard. It doesn't need to have anything to do with the real power dynamics in your everyday relationship, let alone with what rights you think women should or shouldn't have in society.

I want literally hitler and that girl who isn't afraid to break rules to fall in love with eachother

I want a woman who hits me when I do bad and holds me down and rides my cock regardless of consent and I hate feminism so that should tell you something.

cuck detected

No I think that's normal.

I mean it's redundant. It's like saying you like "sweet candy". Part of being a woman is submission.

Who's the girl?