How can I become a robot that studies all day long every day without interruption?

How can I become a robot that studies all day long every day without interruption?

Attached: 113 (1).jpg (1071x1623, 1.54M)

Bump.

tell your doctor you have adhd, block all sites that aren't related to studies. and throw away absolutely anything that isn't what you want your goals to be.

Look up effective study methods like SLRQ look up psychology based study methods. Length of study means Jack Shit it is how you study and how you read material that is it I can study for a test the day before or hours before get decent marks with the proper method. Also keep in mind how you are tested multiple choice is recognition based memory. Short answer is content based. Essay is expansion on knowledge try to explain the subject matter to someone to test your understanding if you can teach it you know it.

Adderall?

However if you have shit attention span then tie your foot to your desk and force yourself till you need a break also phone out of reach and out of sight.

Not OP but would this also help with studying music and playing guitar for extended periods of time?

By interrupting yourself for a short while but not with electronics with something like going on a walk.

>tell your doctor that you have adhd
Could one get diagnosed by saying? or do you have to fake symptoms and shit.

Have a like, fellow reddittor!

What does that do?

It keeps you from overworking yourself and blowing a fuse.

sounds boring as shit

This, it’s the pomodoro technique. It’s pretty effective for me.

Productivity is always boring at first, faggot.

Just fucking stop, you piece of shit. Your studies are not more effective than human interaction, and you WILL fail in your field if all you did was memorize shit, instead of constructively think about the concepts, how to apply them, and interact with your colleagues.

Unless of course you're a goddamn savant, in which case you wouldn't be on Jow Forums asking for advice. You're a tryhard.

I like what you are saying, where do those ideas come from? yourself?

a lot of great writers walked for miles a day before writing. it’s a monotonous task that literally gets the juices flowing, requiring minimal effort so it doesn’t distract you but reinforces critical thought.

If you are trying to find success by doing this you won't. All this will do is burn you out. Find balance in your life.

What you need to do is exercise some simple discipline. Schedule a reasonable amount of time to complete your work. Set goals for your studying: mark out what you want to learn for the next two hours and spend that time on studying only what you've scheduled. Then rest and repeat the next day.

Your problem is that you are not disciplined, you are leaving everything for the 11th hour, and then you feel like the only way forward is to spend every waking hour studying. Slide the learning process into your life.

My other piece of advice is to process things even when you aren't actively studying. Taking time to mull things over is even more important than sitting in front of a book and learning it for the first time. Go for a walk and think about what you learned and try and understand it five different ways. Ask yourself questions about it that you can't answer, and look those up when you get home.

Interesting, I just read that Beethoven used to do this too.

For Miles?

Attached: miles.jpg (600x610, 77K)

Take Vyvanse. Way better than Adderall and the effect lasts longer.

It wouldn’t be good for you even if you could manage it, which you can’t. You probably imagine what your life would be like if you’d robotically studied for the last six months instead of wasting most of your days but life doesn’t work that way. Approach the problem practically instead of from an angle of extremism.

Just do a little bit each day and accept that the time you've already wasted won't come back.

buy buckets of granola and huge tubs of yogurt. it it as often as possible. also double your water intake. your body consumes calories faster from thinking just like physical exercise. the more complex, the more you need to increase your intake. algebra for instance i was consuming 3x normal.