How to not be an incel?

How to not be an incel?
or should i just suicide already

Attached: DB81569E-DE94-421B-BFB2-5E46AAA8CAAC.jpg (633x758, 70K)

Start by not calling yourself one, then when you catch yourself on doing something incel would do - stop

im genetic garbage and a shut-in theres no way i'll not be an incel

>im genetic garbage
That's your problem, please don't try to prove it, focus on positives and move on with your life
One day you look at yourself and laugh, you don't have to be perfect to die happy, user

kys you fucking nigger
dont reply if you have nothing to contribute positively

I meant him calling himself "genetic garbage" is the problem, English is not my native language

Are you the same gay catposter on Jow Forums? Start lifting and work on your social skills faggot.

Do you want advice on how to get laid or how not to be bitter about it?
The latter is definitely the easiest to fix and it might help you with the first, although unlikely.

>dude work on your social skills

Attached: C5A95A4B-B526-4D3B-B9FB-24D2AE262C35.jpg (665x800, 157K)

so you don't want to do that? I don't get it

This is the only reason why you're still a virgin you fucking retard. Nevermind the "social skills" comment, if you don't want to improve you'd better kill yourself.

you wan't a miracle or something?

>its so easy all you have to do is go out and talk to someone

Attached: E6E0E8EE-462E-4DCD-8A8F-FFD1896EAD8C.jpg (647x740, 44K)

nigger not everyone is born with perfect genetics

nobody said it's easy, it's probably the hardest thing you'll ever do if you're not a workaholic

kys nigger

>Implying millions of men have perfect genetics
Fuck you baiting shithead, 7/10 you got me

??? So are you expecting for it to be easy and you'll just raging or you think It's a punch and you'll angry with me? I don't get it

You basically want attention and you're a lazy and prefer to beat yourself down rather than fight an uphill battle

He's a faggot baiting, stop bumping his thread and giving him attention

im not delusional like you

Just get a rope faggot so stop making these threads where you just bitch and don’t listen to advice

you give shit advice you retarded incel

so you’re still bitching, well have fun wasting everybody’s time you worthless smoothbrain

>listen to my shit advice!
>s-s-smoothbrain

Attached: A2385BF4-EE40-46F7-BAE3-993BE934FCB8.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

stop being so edgy you are scaring the kids

Just come to the realization that you will never have sex, and that's okay because there are plenty of other fun things to do in life. Maybe easier said than done but that's what I did.

Get enough cash to buy a hoe.

Meet up with me and I'll fuck the incel right out of ya

Oh shit, I'm sorry

Attached: serveimage.jpg (576x624, 49K)

If you consider yourself to be clinging on to the lowest rung of desirability, there's very little you need to do to distinguish yourself from your peers. hygiene, dress sense, being active go a long way.

There’s no such thing as involuntary celibacy, sex isn’t owed to anyone.
If you truly want to change your life, you’ll work for what you want. I don’t think you’ll change because I bet deep down you still think women owe you sex, you need to stop blaming others for your own shortcomings. That’s not easy if you’re always seeing yourself as a victim of society at large.