>19
>Have no interest in getting a gf
>Actively don't like the idea of becoming depressed over it like one of my close friends has, which pushes me away further from the idea

Am I right for not giving a shit about this? I know I can keep this going, but will there be a time in the near future where not wanting a gf will bite me in the ass?

Attached: 1408671904157.jpg (689x568, 62K)

youll likely regret the years you spent not meeting girls

the trick is to put yourself out there, but not have your ego attached to the outcome. If you're getting depressed over some girl you've known for a few weeks, you're doing it wrong.

>but will there be a time in the near future where not wanting a gf will bite me in the ass?
Yeah, around 25 when you realize that the rest of your peers with regular brain chemicals are all going through divorces and baby mama drama while you'll be a khv.

Yeah, I can see it.
>khv
I'll take it if the alternative is close to all that

>Am I right for not giving a shit about this?
You made a thread about it, how is it not giving a shit?

Since it's Jow Forums, the pro tip of the day: Be more honest with yourself.

Despite what these guys are saying, there actually are people who are happy being single and don't regret it. Only you can tell if you're deluding yourself or not. Do you ACTUALLY enjoy being single, or are you the fox reaching for the grapes?

Alright, then keep sailing.

You can be single and still meet (whatever you're attracted to).

If you're arguing that you're happy sitting alone in mummy's basement playing video games and jacking off, I find it hard to believe.

Plenty of great people (men) throughout history died virgins. Of course they likely were volcels but hey. Make your life into something where you can be a volcel too.

I'm definitely not saying you're gonna be satisfied sitting around doing nothing for extended periods of time. OP's question was specifically about a gf, which isn't a must have for life satisfaction. You still need friends, a life purpose, etc.

You can't know that. Be interested in what you are interested in, don't worry if you should be interested in shit you aren't.

You're 19, chances are even if you dated a girl, you won't end up with her. That's enough reasoning to shut any argument against your choices down.

It might be good to get some female experience, just so you're not sexually stunted when you find a partner in the future.

How does one put himself out there?

Being single is great. Of course, it would be way better to have a cute gf who shares your interests. Literally, a girlfriend who is also a friend. But if you are single you have a lot of freedom to do whatever you like, no questions asked. Right now you don't have to worry about your wife or kids. You can spend all your spare time playing vidya and watching movies. You don't have to spend lots of money in trips or dinners.
But anyway, eventually you'll feel lonely and you'll start to look for a meaning in your life. That said, go meet a lot of people. Maybe you can find someone you like

Don't do it. I had my heart broken and it's completely destroyed me. The relationship was long and amazing but it's ruined being single for me. I'm just constantly, endlessly depressed. No drive. No motivation. I can barely work up the will power to brush my teeth anymore.

I would have been much better off to just not date at all. You can't miss what you've never had.

Having no interest in being in a committed relationship is completely fine. Some would you shouldn't commit yourself to anyone at the age of 19 because anyone you commit yourself to is probably going to end up in you getting hurt emotionally once you break up (which will probably happen).

That being said, there is a big difference between not wanting to be in a relationship, and not wanting to date girls altogether. Completely disregarding females is something i wouldn't recommend you do. Unless you're gay/asexual, you will, at some point, quite likely regret not acquiring some romantic/sexual experience in your youth.

Not OP but how does one even get experience

Not OP.
but, I'm actually happy with that.
I'm happy with being alone and bothering nobody, and getting bothered by noone.
I'm happy that my job is enough to pay my rent, entertainment, foods, while still able to save some for my retirement one day.
But at the same time, I'm depressed and unhappy about the fact that i never had any relationship.
I feel like lacking the experiences make me incomplete as a human.
I feel like i'm forced to have a relationship, but i have nowhere and no idea how to find one.

I'm conflicted.

>Going out to social events (bars/clubs/parties etc. or anywhere else where both males and females interact).

>Online dating is worth giving a shot

I have done all of that and none of it works

Literally just leave the house and talk to people, do stuff etc.

Starting out at anything sucks at the beginning, it doesn't matter if it's meeting people/girls, lifting weights or learning an instrument. It's hard, embarrassing and you wont be good at it first. But success will come quicker than you imagine and at some point it becomes more playful than a struggle.

None of these help

>bars
Don’t like drinking that much
>clubs
Expensive, and I find it hard to keep to a routine. I always get sick of having to go to clubs on a certain day and I give up.
>parties
I hate pop music. My musical interests extend to alt/prog rock, classical and jazz. I am a sperg, and I can never possibly approach a stranger out of nowhere (especially if they are female). I was called creepy throughout my childhood/adolescence, so I always am afraid of being unwanted/creepy by aproaching someone who doesn’t know me - what if someone sees it the wrong way and sees it as harassment? I can take absolutely no joy from parties, none. People just don’t have my interests (literature, arthouse films, anime etc.), I remember walking around the outside of the venue of my school prom the whole day not talking to people and I hated it (it was my birthday on top of it). I am also a britbong, it’s a trashy country and I don’t want to deal with chavettes.

Nothing will do, except my dreamy wonderland.

C O P E
O
P
E

If you’re jacking off then obviously you dont want to be single. Fact is you’d hardly ever find someone who truly wants to be single.
Wanting to be single means not being attracted to either sex and wishing to love only those you are related to. Thats a rarity considering the only thing humans were born to do is reproduce.

You can't know what you will want in the future.
But being a khv after 23 basically dooms you, it's almost impossible to escape.
Relationships and sex are common parts of adult life and come up alot, it will be really obvious to normies and it's a very big red flag to most normals if someone over the age of 23 has no experience at all. You might lose friends over this and people will think you're a creep, because there's definitely something wrong with you, etc etc.

Well, the reason i mentioned bars, clubs and parties is because in those environments, people tend to be in their most social and open mood. It's quite easy to strike up a conversation with a random girl when you're at a bar because the environment is literally designed for you to do that. It's also socially accepted which makes it easier. Going up to a random girl on the street can be creepy, going up to a random girl at a nightclub is pretty normal.

If you completely disregard these environments, you're gonna have to resort to other means. Options include: your social circle, social hobbies and online dating. Not impossible but definitely harder in my opinion.

i took a very similar stance to you user and after just having had my first relationship end in her cheating on me, i can still tell you it will open your eyes. if you have never been in a relationship you won't know what it is like and therefore you can't know whether you want it or not. i don't have crazy regrets about not putting more effort into finding a gf sooner in my life (we got together when i was 23, she was my first for everything), but do feel like i missed out on something. it's like with anything in life, you need to try it to know whether you like it. not having any experience just puts you in a bad spot to make the right decision for yourself. try it, find someone you really have feelings for and if it's really not your thing then by all means do what makes you happiest, but don't just sit there and watch time go by. seriously, don't obsess like your friend, that's real stupid

I disagree with this. You might enjoy being single now, while you're young and life still has plenty of excitements, but what about when you'll be 40, working a boring job and with no friend who doesn't have a family?