Failed drug test after 3 months of no smoking

I need urgent help and advice. Please no shaming because my career is on the line. My school drug tested me twice today with the cups as part of mandatory screening for the whole class. Both showed up positive for THC. Now they want me to go to a LabCorp in the morning to do another one.

The thing is, I haven't smoked since New Years, so that makes it just over three months. I was smoking daily before then, but not a single puff since. They told me that the tests showed up "very faint" but they are sending me to labcorp regardless.

How is it possible that those tests showed up for THC after three whole months? I've been working out and I drink only water and coffee. Even just had a vacation where I did lots of walking and sweating. Is there anything I can do that might help me pass a test tomorrow at the Labcorp? Please, I need serious advice..

Attached: weed.jpg (700x466, 137K)

There's a video on YouTube on how to do it, search for it

Go to walmart and buy a pack of these, they're by the jello stuff. Mix a packet into your drink of choice (I use gatorade, you'll also want to pour a little bit of it out because it'll rise a little bit) and pound it ~1 hour before taking the drug test. Drink as much water as you can between then and the drug test just for good measure. Never failed a drug test with this method

Attached: 91vk-Uz3PyL._SY679_.jpg (346x679, 58K)

They use bullshit cheap tests, odds are low that you'd false positive twice but not impossible. 3 months there's no thc in your system. If their tests were accurate then why would they make you take a third test.

Thanks anons.

I almost think they're bullshitting me but still panicking. I just did a test I got from the local glass store and it came back negative

Good luck user I don't understand why schools can do this shit.

Thanks user. There's a good reason for mine I guess, but I thought surely after three months I'd be in the clear

You can drink Gatorade and red bull and that will help

Bro thc is fat soluble not water soluble, working out a ton and drinking a bunch of water isnt helping you any. You need to grab a bag of fake piss, one of the good ones with the urine proteins in it, use that and pray they dont send it out to a lab that's sophisticated enough to tell it's fake. THC can stay in your system for months after daily use, 6 months I was told was the max. Good luck man, I'm pulling for ya

Or eat a bunch of avocados and fried foods, take omega 3/fish oil capsules daily.

Asked around at my local Walmart and they didn't have this stuff. Any alternatives?

I have a couple of quickfixes pouches, but at this point I'm not sure if I can get away with using one since they're probably already suspicious

What the fuck? Getting drug tested for school? Why the fuck is nobody else questioning this?

It's a healthcare program. Didn't want to say cause I know some of you will give me shit.

Fuck that, healthcare is fucking expensive, especially in the US. Get whatever you can to help with it.

i personally smoked a dab not even 24 hours before a drug test, drink at least a gallon 4 hours to the test and about 32 oz every hour until your test.
you WILL pass if you do those things. also dont eat because youre going to shit out everything

>legal to smoke it
>le corp policy still harasses
People get false positives for drug tests all of the time. LIke with opiates if you have the wrong bagel, or with THC you could have walked by someone smoking it and then it went into your system a tiny amount for that reason, second hand. It takes so long to leave your system that second hand smoke would make it show up, and if you think about it, have you smelled it in the air?
Jobcorp is for the poor, and poor people they go after in the USA for legal things more than others. They want to blame poverty on drugs, it's a twisted world here, though pretty much all nice cuntries fell in line on the ethic. The thing to remember is nepotism is actually how people start off poor, and genes, but they want to believe it's the drugs that cause bad behavior rather than people with shit genes and situations needing artificial fun for their shit deck that they were delt. Correlation does not equal causation, but then how would they persecute people if you can't play the blame game?

It's jobcorp. Do research on them, they act like you're in prison due to it being a free school in the USA. We're dicks. They used to kick people out permanently for smoking legal fake weed years ago despite it back then not being illegal. The USA foams out the mouth over every little thing.

You can pretty much smell it anywhere you go outside of my apartment, and I go running a lot...would be crazy shit if that was the reason

OP again here. I tested negative on two store bought drug screens and even went to an urgent care and paid to have a drug test done on me. It was a 10 panel screen and I tested negative for that as well. Still have no idea how I tested positive at school, but hopefully labcorp tests me negative tomorrow morning.

THC stays in your system for months. It sucks but it is true.

Let us know :)

Well, results will be back in 3-5 days. Told my school about my urgent care visit and they wanted the results from that, so I sent them. Maybe that'll help save me from dismissal in my inevitable visit to the ethics board.

Any chance they just lied to you about testing positive hoping that you would admit to drug use or disclose any other people's drug use in the program you are in? I always heard that 30 days was the max for thc to still be showing up on test.

I've thought about that, but if I'm truly negative I'm not gonna admit to anything. Some of my classmates have openly talked about smoking before, and one of my friends just recently did but she hasn't gotten any call backs.

I've read some literature of THC staying in the system for up to 90 days in rare cases. Praying I'm not one of them.

Depends on your bmi and how long/how much you were using.
Remember thc is lipophilic

Best of luck.
Glad I live in a state where having a medical card protects you from failing drug tests

>I've been working out

Here is the problem.

THC gets stored in fat cells.
There's multiple studies that show that exercise spikes THC metabolites in the body (which is why victims of traumatic experiences and/or drowning can show thc in system although they didn't use it recently).

Stop all exercise for 2 days leading up to test.

>mandatory screening for my class
>from school

is this not an invasion of your privacy?

Even when pot was illegal here there would never ever be MANDATORY drug tests in school of all places. Work sites maybe - especially if there was an incident.

This is a joke, right?

I figured this might be the problem, so I didn't work out at all and took it easy the day before the LabCorp test. Not 2 days but hopefully that helped.

Not for medical programs. Really wish it was a joke

Drink a shit ton of water before the test and dont make it your first piss of the day. Make sure youre pissing white water beforehand. The only thing you can really do is dilute as much as possible.

I passed one recently after a month off smoking, managed to drink 6 litres of water though out the morning for a lunch time test.

The aim is to overload your body and your fat cells so water just goes right through your system and into kidneys as directly as possible.

How much did you have to pay to get that done at urgent care? I've got a drug test in a few months and been clean since September, but I've been paranoid about testing positive.

That works for the cup tests. I hate to be a downer but if he goes to a Lab that uses chromatography to test for trace amounts, you're fucked. I work with liquid and gas chromatography (interesting note, we sell the same machines to labs that do piss tests and labs that test weed for potency and pesticides)
And these machines can test down to parts per billion. I just had an engineer bitching because someone was using canned air to clean equipment. his tests were being contaminated by the tetrafluoroethane that propels the air out of the can.

You think 7 months clean is safe

What about immunoassay? LabCorp website says they do that first before doing mass spec

I paid $30. You're probably good though.

I'm the guy from
honestly, your best bet is to fill a condom or UNPOWDERED latex glove with another person's pee, tape it to the inside of your leg and snip it with your fingernails so it "streams out" into the cup. Make sure it is warm before you walk into the clinic. I used to set it on the heater of the car and make it nice and warm, then tape to my leg in the parking lot. This is the best method I have found to fake a urine test.
Pro Tip: Also, make sure you tie up the end that you cut, so it does not make your pants wet as you leave.

As for the immunoassay, they use that to verify that the urine is human, and same gender as the person being tested. You would not believe how many people try to pass off dog piss as human. It does not work.

After some googling I think the 10 panel drug screens are just immunoassays themselves. So assuming I legitimately passed the one at the urgent care and they're not just doing me a solid, I should be in the clear for LabCorp.

MassSpecs find it all.
Now, there may be a cutoff. For example, they may not consider it a positive result if there are under several parts per billion. I do not work in those labs, just on the equipment that goes into them.
From my experience, this equipment is precise and detailed. Which is why I gave you the anecdote about the Canned air. It can find chemicals floating in the air and throw off a result. If you have ANY THC in your urine, it will be found. Those stick/cup tests are trash comparatively.

Probably should have made it more clear, but their website says they only do mass spec if the IA is positive. If it's negative then they don't bother. But yeah, if they do mass spec I'm fucked. Could be fucked regardless.