As an aromantic how can I have a gf?

As an aromantic how can I have a gf?

Attached: 052b52c21d2b44ce17463fb0c1bb68d49ac78e-wide-thumbnail.jpg (640x640, 66K)

How old are you?

no such thing as aromantic faggot you just havent found someone that sparks with you

Why would you want a girlfriend if you are aromantic?

Because I want somebody to have sex whenever I want.

because he is horny and wants to fuck, but he doesn't understands how this world works

Attached: 1362683249manga-death-note.jpg (850x313, 44K)

>25
just wait 5 more years and some old lady will settle down for you, i mean i am 21 and i go on dates, what were you doing this whole time?

Why not just fuck around with friends if you don't care?

Then use tinder or prostitutes or friends with benefits.

Studying and personal development
Not morally accepted, I have a reputation as a nice guy.

or you know you could fuck her

No, she has brain problems.

>personal development
kek, nice lie, but I am sorry to tell you that I am for example improving all the time and guess what, more you improve more girls are interested in you.

If you were so called "IMPROVED" you wouldn't be asking this unintelligent question

Attached: giphy.gif (500x333, 508K)

if she finds out that I am aromantic I will not be able to keep her

>having casual sex is not morally accepted but I am fine with lying to and manipulating a girl I have no feelings for so i can have sex with her whenever I want

Shit nigga, you got the dumb.

>I have a reputation as a nice guy.
You mean as a faggot.
I've got a strapon.
How dare.

Listen to me my young boy

1. You said you wanted sex, so what is your problem now?
2. You don't need to love girls to actually get a girl, yeah you heard that right!
3. Be the best version of yourself and girls will come, just look at the Jerks/Jokes do you think they love women, of course they don't.

Attached: Chrollo-30-Years-hunter-x-hunter-39180390-350-551.jpg (350x551, 107K)

>You said you wanted sex, so what is your problem now?
In continuing to have sex with her without her finding out, because if she finds out the sex is over

>In continuing to have sex with her without her finding out, because if she finds out the sex is over
hahah read the rule 2 and 3 i made

What? Do not they realize they are not being loved?

>What?
As expected, looks like you are suffering from Nice guy syndrome

>Do not they realize they are not being loved?
Ahhh, my young boy, girls don't see a world as we see it, they only see a world that you are MAKING, they want to stay close to strong males and try to fix them, they always think "he has so much potential, I am going to fix him".

Attached: ab4e90637cccf1d2c45f39b2ad9a079eecb88a58_00.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>"he has so much potential, I am going to fix him".
And will they do it just because they like the guy who does not like her? Interesting

>And will they do it just because they like the guy who does not like her? Interesting

No, the jerk will lose a girl in the long run(but he can just fuck another girl), and same with a nice guy(he gets the girls that ride jerks dick and now wants to settle down), You need to balance this 2 personality's and become a Good Guy.

I see