My boyfriend of two years offered to financially support me. Im not really sure what to do about it

My boyfriend of two years offered to financially support me. Im not really sure what to do about it.
>pic is my dog

Attached: IMG_20190327_182254.jpg (2160x2880, 871K)

Move in with him and be a loyal, helpful girlfriend

What are your qualms, user?

His job isnt exactly risk/harm free. So if he dies or gets seriously injured, Im the one getting shafted. Also what if he dumps me; im also very fucked in that instance aswell

If only women hadn't completely destroyed the institution of marriage, which once existed to protect women and now exists only to punish men.

just pump out some babies and the state will pay you good money if he disappears

Bad ass dog by the way. I get why you would feel bad about being a dependent with your partner. I’m disabled and my girlfriend wants to live with me so I’d have to rely on her. I was so stressed about putting stress on her that I didn’t see the reality of the situation. Your boyfriend obviously loves you and feels like you’re a part of him, so sharing money isn’t really like it is between family or friends. You treat him how he wants, along with working together to keep bills paid. If being a homemaking partner isn’t your thing then get a job and share the load together. My girl works in the medical industry, and I fix computers.

You don't sound very confident in this relationship.

Have a talk with him.

Cute dog.

I'd say compromise and work part time. It's pretty normal nowadays.

How about move in with him and then get a job so you aren't entirely financially dependant on him

Or

Get a job and get you own place

Stupid bum

Why did he offer that? Do you need financial support or does he just make enough for both of you so he doesn‘t see a reason for you to work? Or are you stressed out and he wants to lighten your burden that way?

Don't do it unless
>you're married
>you live in a place where you can get alimony
>you have children
>you have a degree or some job experience

Otherwise, at least work part time.

>bf offers to support her financially
>her only concern is the money might dry up
your poor bf, I hope he finds better.

That's a good dog.

I'm assuming you have some reservations about being financially dependent on your boyfriend, given that you went ahead and made a thread about it. However, you're pretty vague in your OP about what you're feeling and thinking. I think it would be easier to make a decision if you knew that.

He makes enough for both of us to live comfortably without me working. Im more worried about him leaving me than anything. It almost happened a few weeks ago. I had to go sleep on a friends couch for a few days

Why did it almost happen?

Then i would decline that till you are married and having kids. A single income household is hard enough these days. when you have doubts about the relationship, can you really depend on him? Does not seem stable enough from the post. I wouldn't.

>if he dies or gets seriously injured, Im the one getting shafted
... you better break up you whore.

Thank him but refuse, that's the right thing to do. It will show him you're woman of integrity.
He's offered out of duty and because he loves you

You have to think about not giving another person complete financial control over yourself. If she has to mourn him while at the same time taking care of the living space, find a job, taking care of his finances and his funeral process and all of that, it's hard.

Probably would not be a bad idea to have at least some financial independence, even if your boyfriend is agreeing to pay for the majority of the expenses.

Learn how to cook for real, take care of the house and behave like a woman.
"Be" (or become) the woman of the house. There is nothing wrong with you doing that and him supporting you.
All this "empowered" "independent womyn" thing is just evil trust fund girl horseshit to convince poorfag girls to stay miserable.
If you have nothing going on work related or financially, you guys love each other, he makes more than enough and even has offered... then there is nothing more that you can possible ask for.
Why on Earth wouldn't you go ahead with this?
Why would you rather work some wageslave shitjob that makes you wanna kill yourself every single day to barely pay the bills when you could be a happy housewife, doing elaborated meals, keeping the house clean, taking care of him, fucking him like an animal and just-enjoying-it?

>why work when you can be a happy housewife
Unironically its what I want.
I know how to cook, clean, budget, keep house in general.
He left once. Who's to say he wont leave again.

Then work for your fucking self bitch.

What's so hard about this?

God, woman should be prohibited from getting advice. You play life on Easy mode

The fact that you are coming here to ask instead of talking to him directly and executing your own decision is a sign that you need to work on your own independence.

I am saying this out of a place of care.

>me me me me me