World domination

How do I dominate the world?

Attached: killuaa.jpg (245x206, 7K)

Satisfy a sentiment of a majority, use that majority to achieve or push your own agenda, establish a system in which your views are always being pushed. I recommend starting small.

Where do you think I could find people to start small with? I'm really good at manipulating individual people like my gf but have never tried it on a larger group of people.

The first step is to probably get very wealthy. After you've done that, start to manipulate the political process.

It very much depends on your goals. What are you trying to accomplish? A monopoly? A following?

well, my family is already quite wealthy so i'm set in that regard. My plan right now is go to college next year then go to Harvard or Yale law school and then get into politics. I'm nervous though that ill grow old and never get my chance.
>What are you trying to accomplish?
World domination. I want to be the king of the world

>Get a girl
>Call her your world
>Dominate her

you cant, is impossible

Be jewish

Please read "20th Century Boys" and "Monster".
It's all about belief and deception.

Good luck!

Saying world domination is your end goal and not elaborating on what that means is asinine. What do you intend to accomplish? If all you want is your arbitrary whims satisfied you're going to fail.

Rom 8:31-39 KJV
31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33) Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
>37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Mat 28:18-20 KJV
>18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

what if im like 1/5th Jewish? I have some Jewish friends too if that counts
ill look into those, thanks
>What do you intend to accomplish?
To be king of the world. Like president or leader of a country but the whole world not a country.

Jew power grows exponentially so yes

>Clean you room first.

But seriously though, do you even have a specific agenda for wanting to rule the world?

Or do you just want the feeling of being on top to satisfy the ego of thinking your own existence is the most important and deserving of being more important than any other person who has ever lived (as no one has ruled the entirety of the world as of yet)?

Because even if you got there, you wouldn't be able to stay there for long unless you had a vision so resounding with literally the entirety of the world that you would be loved and supported by everyone.

Just having a ludicrously high view of yourself just ain't gonna cover it.

get some help. I will join you if you promise me a waifu. where do we organize our efforts.

You can't. I'm better than you.

You tell me what you mean by dominate first and I'll bite your bait with a full on deadass wall of text. Maybe even two.

Deal? I won't sage either of them if there's two; but I'll bump your bait twice regardless of if I take two posts.

>Clean you room first.
dw my room is clean
>But seriously though, do you even have a specific agenda for wanting to rule the world?
>Or do you just want the feeling of being on top to satisfy the ego of thinking your own existence is the most important and deserving of being more important than any other person who has ever lived (as no one has ruled the entirety of the world as of yet)?
a mix of both. My agenda is very complicated and obscure though, low intelligent normal people wouldn't be able to comprehend it.

>You tell me what you mean by dominate first
I want to be king of the world. Everyone and everything will be owned by me.

>Can't even describe the plan
It's 2019. This is no longer a viable excuse; countless thousand failures issued the exact same excuse before you and not a one provided any form of convincing.

Your plan is not esoteric; you're just afraid we'll shove through the logical breaches.

well I'm sure you don't need to ask us how to do it then you super genius.

>Your plan is not esoteric; you're just afraid we'll shove through the logical breaches.
you literally wouldn't be able to comprehend it.

You had a monumental epiphany that gave you power of god.

We can't because it doesn't exist
Like I said if you can't substantiate your bait it's not good bait.

Im just asking advice on dominating the world. Nothing about that needs you to understand my final solution.

You keep referring to this plan you don't have hoping someone will bite your weak bait

wtf are you talking about? I just want advice on how to dominate the world.

For one, stop being the kind of spineless loser who needs Jow Forums's help on this matter

Learn biology and figure out a way to mass produce clones of yourself that have the same name if your clones also make clones of themselves you could take over entire countries.

I just want entertaining and possible useful answers lmao

>entertaining
>comes to Jow Forums
Just because your shit bait flopped on /b/, eh

You know, like politicians.

Clone yourself and form a political party of your clones.

Whoa

Sorry user, but if you don't even have the guts to explain you viewpoints and motivations to a group of anonymous people on the internet you're not King of the World-material.

Everyone has a spergy power-fantasy imagining themselves as overlords. And you're not different for thinking "but I'm different and ACTUALLY competent."

It's a pretty common human fantasy both for men and women. Welcome to the club.