So Jow Forums, I just won 50k and have no idea what to do with it. I'm a poorfag and always have been a poorfag...

So Jow Forums, I just won 50k and have no idea what to do with it. I'm a poorfag and always have been a poorfag. I never saw that much money in my life. I don't drive and I have an apartment, left me by my grand ma. So any advice on what to do with the money?

Attached: 1552997470318.jpg (1024x770, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Invest-Passively
wgimglobal.com/why-agriculture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get an education, alsogo to the dentist and doctors for check ups since now if you need a tooth fix or something you can knock that out first before you buy stupid shit

Poor people remain poor because they spend all their money. Do the direct opposite of what your poor brain tells you and SAVE the money.

wikihow.com/Invest-Passively

We have free healthcare and free education here, so my teeth are good. Won't buy anything stupid, since I'm pretty much never wanted anything material. I have all that I need in that regard

Investing sounds good, but I have no idea how and what to do.

If you can't invest yourself go to your bank and see if they can do it for you

If you don't pay rent or mortgage on the apartment, then figure out how much you'd spend on things like food, utilities and hobbies in one year and then withdraw only that amount each year. Boom. Enjoy the comfy NEET life.

Hmmm, thanks. I think I'll go visit Jow Forums as well

I spend 250 a month on food and another 100 on bills. Although I don't want to be a NEET, I like my job, since it lets me channel my violent side, without consequences. I really have everything I want, so investing sounds cool and I won't feel bad on losing my money, if I fuck up.

pay off all debts, walk a free man. if you dont have any debts, save the money until you're old enough to know. DONT TELL PEOPLE YOU HAVE '50 K SAVED UP FOR A RAINY DAY' just dont tell people about money in general

buy real estate that you can rent out!

Bad fucking idea, Jow Forums is flooded in pink wojaks 60% of the time for a reason, better to just bring it to the bank like the other guy said for now

Commercial real estate returns are 3%, which barely beats out inflation. I'd use that money as a down deposit and buy agricultural real estate. Value growth never drops below inflation rate and you get very healthy 10% returns on average. Its pretty recession proof as well, since ag land spikes in value during recessions since big companies want to park money in a secure spot.

Grandpa was an investment banker, and he just kept buying farmland year after year. It might not make you rich but its the same as getting an army pension: its enough to live on, and as long as people eat, its not going to drop in value.

wgimglobal.com/why-agriculture

Attached: Asset Return Characteristics 2016 with All Farmland.jpg (700x277, 44K)

How did you win user?

take a small percentage of it and enjoy it too,.

do a shit ton of research on it

ALL poor people piss away their money in months. please don’t be that guy

Yeah, not planning on buying shit. Want to play investor with it. Probably going to lose it all, but I don’t really know what else to do with it. I’m don’t want to buy a real estate, since it’s too expensive where I live and to buy anything substantial, I’ll need a fucking loan.
I don’t really need it, I already have everything I want. I’m REALLY low maintenance.
Bought a lottery ticket out of boredom
Not telling anyone and wasn’t going to.
Too much red tape and not enough motivation for that

do something useful with it. if you like doing something that can be transformed in your own business, then invest a % in yourself and save the rest. tell us what you do and we may be able to help.
be fucking CAREFUL, do NOT tell random people you have that much money, they' may want to take some... even by the force

Well, I live in a first world country and not US, so I'm pretty sure that I'll be safe, even if I flaunt it. But I am not telling anyone, because I don't really have anyone. I don't know what you mean by "invest in yourself". As for what I do, I'm a guard/nurse at an acute psychiatric ward for violent patients.

disregard what all these plebs have said. make a business. buy shit from China and resell online

>I don't know what you mean by "invest in yourself".
I meant to start something by yourself, using your knowledge and applying it. for example, things like or >get an education
you know, try finding something to work on, something you like doing, while also being paid for it.

>As for what I do, I'm a guard/nurse at an acute psychiatric ward for violent patients.
if I was you, I'd start by leaving that job ASAP.

>>As for what I do, I'm a guard/nurse at an acute psychiatric ward for violent patients.
>if I was you, I'd start by leaving that job ASAP.
I love my job mate. As for education, I don't need money for that, since it's free here

>I love my job mate.
study something related to that? psychiatry or something?
btw, you should greentext some stories for us

>As for education, I don't need money for that, since it's free here
ok, but you still need to survive somehow

>>As for education, I don't need money for that, since it's free here
>ok, but you still need to survive somehow
Government will take care of that. I lived on gibs me dats when i was studying to be a nurse as well.
I'll greentext a story about breaking a chair on patients back, when I'm back at home