I gave up having a gf, you should also user, better focus on getting very rich, just hope not to regret in old age

I gave up having a gf, you should also user, better focus on getting very rich, just hope not to regret in old age.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Yeah man.
I do not want to give up getting married and having children someday.
But I am heavily focused om my career now at 29.
Wasted a lot of time in my 20's not working on myself and my career. Had relationships that ended up not working.

Hopefully the rest will fall into place as well.

Attached: 29yearoldbloomer.png (1920x1200, 3.2M)

Way ahead of you hombre. I am pretty much removed from the thot trot.
Only problem is it's a lot harder to motivate yourself when no QTs who love you and want to be with you are at the end of the tunnel.

Attached: 1553694233744.jpg (372x405, 12K)

>better focus on getting very rich, just hope not to regret in old age.
Sounds like a bad plan.

Money does not = happiness. Particularly if you're perpetually alone and cannot build a family of your own

But I got a girlfriend user. We started dating one week ago today. This is easily the happiest I have been since I was a kid.

Just for a while

How did you meet?

tfw you've been this guy, but then you get hit by a setback and spiral back into despair

why can you not make money and have a gf? cope harder incel

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-213955~2.png (296x298, 66K)

We met at work and then became friends for a couple months and then started dating.

I know that I want a girlfriend after being single for nine years. And I'm not going to stop trying, though the trick of course is to focus on myself, not them.

Because I want to have even more money not spending with gf

Attached: a18.jpg (533x477, 23K)

Just get a girlfriend that makes her own money.

>better focus on getting very rich
I'm in a profession where that is almost impossible, and I already invested too much effort into it to quit now.

Why not get rich AND get a gf? The medical field has been great for me on both fronts.

You end up marrying her, she leaves you and takes everything

Lower your standards. All of you want the perfect gf. Unless you're rich you're gonna have to settle

No that is the worst advice imaginable. If you settle you will be unhappy and get divorced and then you will have no gf and no money.

I want someone born female and whose company I enjoy and vice versa. Which part should I give up on first?

>rich and gf
>medical field
What are you on about? MDs are guaranteed to have a nice salary, but it's nowhere near the category of being "rich", and it's extremely difficult, if not impossible, to become rich in medicine by actually practicing medicine. Best bet is striving for a CEO role in a pharmaceutical or medical tech firm.

And it makes dating harder as women aren't that impressed with MDs as MDs like to think they are, plus the workload makes meeting people and maintaining relationships harder. Going into engineering is a much safer bet, as long as you don't fail to develop basic social skills like many engie students do.

Prenup or don't get married? Also I mean settle with someone OK. Either that or just keep banging random chicks every weekend....oh wait you guys can't even do that.

Or set your standards really high, don't accept a woman that is going to fuck you over. Also looks aren't everything but I can also find woman that aren't conventionally attractive hot if they have a good enough body.

>mfw i'll never get a girl riend and im wasting my late 20's on weed and alcohol

Attached: 1503956623325.png (196x197, 34K)

Does anyone enjoy YOUR company tho? Cuz that's not that hard to find

>Going into engineering is a much safer bet, as long as you don't fail to develop basic social skills like many engie students do.
hahahaha
ha...

Attached: 1517324612458.jpg (804x802, 85K)

how rich do I need to be? what kind of girl can a couple million get me?

Here's hoping it lasts or else it's going to be akward as fuck at work and her spilling all your secrets you told her to your coworkers and other personal details. I've seen it happen several times personally over my decade in healthcare among my coworkers. It's one of the many obvious reasons to not shit where you eat. But if it works I guess you are fine.

t. Nurse

good on you user. I have a pretty loyal gf yadda yadda, but I am still unhappy because I am 26 and basically never had a real job and never really accomplished anything great in my life

prenups get tossed like its rice at a wedding and there's a thing called common law marriages.
id say the best way is short term gfs or pump and dump, but thats opening yourself to many women and probably a rape charge or something

>Prenup or don't get married?
Neither of these work, prenups can be thrown out and you can still get alimony if you're not married.