What is it about blue eyes and black hair men that makes them so attractive...

What is it about blue eyes and black hair men that makes them so attractive? How do i go about finding such a man to love me?

Attached: AE371C43-EED2-4681-A372-06E6BEEC0DEB.jpg (533x800, 331K)

Meanwhile I'm dreaming about a tall blonde man. :( found one but he fucked me and left. Fml

But tall blonde men are so common. I see them a lot where I live.

Where do you live I need to go there immediately.

Northeast USA or Canada

A nice mix of euro genes

Noted

Guess

Attached: DE6DFC0E-A269-47EC-AFE3-8F16195B9447.jpg (564x752, 58K)

Isn’t this combo almost impossible to have? If we are talking black hair and not dark brown hair. Maybe it’s the rarity factor which allurs you.

I think it’s more common for Irish (dark hair, bulky body’s) mixed with some German or French. It’s rare but not that rare.

This thread is gay

Take this homosexual orgy fantasy to

Nah I just find it really masculine. I don’t like this combination on women.
True rare would be like golden eyes.
How can it be gay if I’m a girl?

Attached: 6E3DF7C5-0F87-48B6-AAB9-16C557CE1363.jpg (566x800, 50K)

I'm a gay man, and I find this thread gay. And, shallow as fuck.

I’m sorry you feel that way. But we all have our preferences. Mine are number 1 black hair and deep blue eyes and 2 light brown hair sweet brown eyes.

>tfw dark brown hair and gray green eyes

so close yet so far

I find green eyes creep af, ngl. I don’t know why.

glad to see you are so caught up in superficial bullshit that a shade of eye-color and a shade of hair is more important to you than anything substantive or real

Post pic, ladies need eye candy too

i'm not dumb enough to ever post a picture of myself on this website

>Waaaah why can't I have a perfect tall man with a very specific set of traits WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M GOING TO WHINE ABOUT THIS ON THE MOST INSECURE AND MALE DOMINATED BOARD ON THE INTERNET WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
This isn't /soc/ fuck off.

Physical appearance does matter but it’s not everything.

A keeper!

I’m not whining. I’m asking advice on how to go about finding such a man to love me. I’m pretty chill rn.

It's a pretty general question, uinless you have someone specific in mind. What if he was a Psychopath?

There's a ton of threads on this board with men crying about not being able to get 9/10+ girls yet you chimp out about this one. Did it hit a nerve or something?

>What is it about blue eyes and black hair men that makes them so attractive?

Attached: Young Hortler.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I think it's the rarity?

for me though - I 100% blame those batman and superman cartoons I watched as a kid. Yo they're so hawt