How to feel like a 20 year old again?

Here's the dilemma. The past 10 years I've been shit down in the dumps, hard to focus, feeling pressure all the time, difficult time concentrating and fear motivating me instead of~ when I was 20 I had interests and everything I loved inspired me and I was precocious as hell life felt like it had colors! I want that feeling back again. So I found something that did at that back, Adderall and I've tried Oxy (Don't worry I'm quitting), but they reinvigorated me and everything was fun and new again! Without taking drugs, how do I get those feelings back? I want to enjoy my life again, play games like there was nothing to worry about, create things and develop skills, have hobbies! HOW DO I MAKE LIFE NOT FEEL LIKE DRUDGERY ANYMORE?

My issues
>I'm 300 pounds at 6' 3"
>Constantly scared of the "Blank Page"
>Always focused on being worthy and liked
>Have anxieties due to some trauma and wish I handled it better!
>Fear motivates me and nothing is fun anymore! Making it hard to stay motivated.
>The feeling of being a shallow superficial person.
>My mom is dead and my dad has cancer
>Everyone around me is busy or stressed

What will bring me to even the cusp of how I felt when I was 20?!

Please help. Anybody.

Attached: 1520095921450479.png (375x523, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c

Please! Help me!

Okay, maybe I'm coming on way too strong, and I'm getting that blank deer in the head lights look in everybody eyes wishing to help. Say anything, something, I'll do anything any advice. Just to know I'm not alone...

Shit

Therapy and weightloss

No joke not even fucking with you, do mushrooms. it'll give a hard reset to your brain chemistry, make you a little younger physically, and spark some neurogenesis. Just do a fucking heroic dose and be somewhere safe. It might be terrifying but you'll come out of it reborn and ready to rebuild yourself after it completely dismantles your ego. In clinical studies shrooms (psylocibin) has a 40% success rate with making people end there addictions and of those 40% who didn't feel addicted anymore 80% of them became never resorted back to their vices.

When you get back from the rabbit hole, get a gym membership, remake your diet start cooking it can be fun. Get at least one hobby that fills you with a sense of pride. And if you have any debt make a plan to start paying it off, if you don't make a plan to start saving money to eventually purchase assets for passive income generation.

When you are free from your addictions and free from financial constraints you will become who you were always meant to be, as you will behave as if you existed in a vacuum.

I kind of fear therapy, but I am willing to do it. What I fear is if the person will genuinely help, or just keep telling me to comeback and I'll have to keep dishing out money. Years back I saw a couple of therapists, one thought that hypnotism would help and I would have to pay extra to see one. The other dude just didn't seem like he was listening... I've heard certain personalities are hard to help, like narcissists or really anxious and self absorbed people, I fear I'm one of them~ Because I overthink things a lot and it comes off like I'm arguing, and being difficult, I try not... But, maybe I need to learn to trust peoples suggestions a little more.

All well and good, thanks for the advice. But, where do I even get the mushrooms or find a place that will offer the experience?

Therapy is mostly you learning how to deal with your symproms and traumas on your own. If you're not doing that or capable of progressing purely through willpower, you need to get a psychiatrists involved and consider medicatitive options.

symptoms*

I am, I'll start on what I can at the moment.
>Losing the weight and changing the diet
>Get back into a couple skils/hobbies I'm good at and want to master
>Set a routine for waking and sleeping and hygiene
>Get an outdoor hobby like photography or roller blading
>Find a part time job to save up more money
>Been thinking about playing online games again and at least getting involved in the community online (Loved to mod games)
>Help out my dad as much as possible

boot up tails, launch tor, goto dark.fail in address bar. Go to wallst (recommended) or any of the vendors except for dream(compromised) and order some to your door.

This isn't the most secure way of doing it but it's good enough and a noob can manage it.
Monero has also been compromised, so if you use bitcoin you're gonna want to find a tumbling service before using it to purchase items.

>Get health insurance

Therapists are a mixed bag as you can never really trust the colleges they got their education from and like you said they might just be ringing you for money. I wouldn't take any medications. Food is your medicine, medicine is your food. Eating cashews are good for treating depression.

I've always wanted to learn how to do these things, I understand your instructions and can figure it out. But, if I wanted to dive deeper and be more aware of what's going on, how or where do you learn to do these things? Maybe it will help reinvigorate becoming a network engineer inside of me. I just want to know everything there is to know about dark web and managing internet tech.

Agree with this but an alternative option is microdosing. Taking just a little bit every few days is enough to bring the color back into most people's lives.
The spores of psychoactive mushrooms are not illegal in most states. You can buy the spores legally and grow them in a kit. Possession is illegal.
For a one time trip, truffles are legally sold in Amsterdam, and there are actual workshops in Jamaica that offer guided therapy while tripping. These are moderately and very expensive options respectively but I'm not sure what your budget is.
Along with the above anons' advice about getting in shape, going to therapy etc, you have to bring inspiration back into your life. As a twenty something you are constantly experiencing new things. As a thirty something we are often stuck in the same routine. I guarantee if you take a backpacking trip to a new country for a month you will feel young again. Time will start to be slower. Because your days will be filled with meeting new people and having new experiences.
You don't have to go backpacking in another country but you need to make time for inspiration somewhere in your life.

If you look out for the information you will find it, getting started is slow though and knowledge is generally passed down peer to peer as the deep web is a very malleable place that shifts around. My knowledge is passed to me by the connections I have. When you get down to it to learn more about the dark web you would have to embed yourself into the underground culture. I would recommend finding a book that details stories of black hat hackers and their exploits so you can get an idea of the mindset and also just frequent chans to ask about anything you might need an answer for.

>Food is your medicine, medicine is your food. Eating cashews are good for treating depression.
Food in moderation and nutritional variation is medicine. Stuffing your gob at every moment is gluttony.

You are misconstruing what I said. Take your basic bitch wisdom somewhere else Thot Walker

All in all I got some really good advice so far and am going to run with it.