I never wear cologne, am I retarded? When at what should I do with that shit?

I never wear cologne, am I retarded? When at what should I do with that shit?

Attached: 1526298369861.png (1337x897, 859K)

>getting ready for a night out
>take shower
>fill basin with cologne
>squat over basin
>dip balls in cologne
>let air dry
feels good

Just hose yourself down with Axe spray, fool.

>Bathe with dettol, scrub, use Old Spice.
>Armpits start smelling again half an hour of doing nothing later
>Apply deodorant
>Smell like I'm trying to mask unwashed smell with spray

I hate this crap. I even shaved my armpits and it's still the same.

I don't understand it as a guy. Why the fuck do people use it, or any spray for that matter. I fucking hate strong smells on anyone. I live in rent with some douchebags and when I get home the hallway stinks of spray and it's so annoying.

Trolls.

Don't even fuck with Axe or any of those sprays or cheap common colognes/deodorants. It's peasant-tier, women know the difference.

Get real soaps and colognes and use them daily. You need to have a unique smell, stay away from common junk.

When a qt petite female hugs you, she'll usually be chest/pit level, so don't fuck around. Always shower and wear fresh clothes when you go out, you never know when you'll run into 'her'.

Put cologne on wrists and chest.

I also put cologne on sheets and pillowcase when the timing is right.

Get a woman used to your awesome smell and she will crave it when you're away.

Just being aware and proactive of your body and home aromas puts you above 90% of other men. Don't fuck around.

Almost forgot to mention, even your detergent makes a difference. I've had women comment on my detergent after a hug, they are pretty observant of your aromas dude. Don't buy the cheap stuff just because it's cheap.

This guy is probably a closet fag or bi and insufferably annoying but if you want lots if sluts he's right

I am offended. You owe me and my nuts an apology, sir.

>probably a closet fag
You should see my closet.

That poor basin tho

>yeah dude just spend 100$ in a week, so you get a female attention

fuck off, I don't need to smell like a rich faggot to get a girl, pathetic

Attached: 1545243449265s.jpg (248x249, 5K)

>100$ in a week
I didn't say pour it down the sink.

>I don't need to smell like a rich faggot
This thread is literally asking for advice on how/when to use cologne properly... if you're not interested, why post?

Nobody NEEDS cologne. There's plenty of women out there with lower standards, that probably don't care about how they smell or appear. Go on.

Less is moar, OP.

>if you're not interested, why post?
Where did you get that idea, just because i criticize you doesn't mean i am not interested
>There's plenty of women out there with lower standards, that probably don't care about how they smell or appear

HAHAHA look at you, take a mirror and look at yourself. Why am i being so mean?

Well is because I hate people that use expensive cologne, it makes you look so pathetic, like those guys that have apple watch

Do you really think that guys that look 8/10 and has awesome personality need so use EXPENSIVE COLOGNE?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>I also put cologne on sheets and pillowcase when the timing is right.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1553924121030.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

I mean imagine thinking that if you don't smell rich enough, women will not be interested you, hahahahahahahahah holy shit, the only one that will buy your bullshit is sadly young folks here

Attached: DzJX6foX0AA4WFI.jpg (441x588, 44K)

I don't mind if a guy smells like a Pine Tree or Curious by Britney Spears. So long as it's nice and not like unwashed balls and you're not fumigating the area like Pig-Pen. Also wear deoderant.

>need
There's that word again.

Haters gon hate

Go on, smelly sperglords.

>expensive
>EXPENSIVE

>smell rich enough

These are your own ridiculous projections, I never said anything about expensive or rich, I just said avoid Axe and other common/cheap scents just because they are common.

The point is to have a unique scent, cost has nothing to do with it.

Besides that, if you think buying simple hygiene products like cologne and soap is something only richfags do, you're basically retarded.

>I never said anything about expensive or rich
>It's peasant-tier, women know the difference.

Attached: 366202ccdf063f1f3dae6e8f202edf301240828004_full.png (640x349, 398K)

Axe is Axe. Everyone recognises it from a mile away and it makes you smell like a douche. What do you not get? It's peasant-tier trash that goofy Chads wear.

I'm suggesting you spend more than 30 seconds choosing a scent.

user, fuck all of this faggotry.

You should find a cologne, but it doesn't really matter what priceclass you go with. Just find something YOU think smells nice.

this
you are a fucking retard

>EXPENSIVE COLOGNE
$18 bottle lasts me a year.
Look how rich I am.

it's up to you, just don't be one of those fucking pieces of shit that use so much they are a walking AoE gas chamber. several indians in my school do it and you get a headache if you're in a 30 foot radius of them. they think they're slick shit but they're just gassing us all with their man perfume

You're fucking retarded. So fucking retarded. What do you not understand?

>doesn't really matter what priceclass you go with
Which is my point the whole time, get a unique scent that isn't Axe or Speed Stick, price is irrelevant.

That $18 cologne I wear is really breaking my bank.

>it makes you look so pathetic, like those guys that have apple watch

Can you read? You, can? Nice
Now use your logic.

You can obviously see I was not talking about cheap cologne, I was referring to expensive ones

While we're on the subject:

What's your opinions on "musk" colognes? Do they actually work?

If by "work" you mean that they provide you with a scent other than BO...

>Which is my point the whole time,
No is not, you were obviously giving bad advice to op by saying he shouldn't get cheap cologne because it will not get you girls

Pretty cringy if you ask me, you are trying to dig yourself out, kek.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 234K)

>saying he shouldn't get cheap cologne
I told him don't get Axe and other cheap body sprays like it that are overly common and cheap colognes that smell like chemicals. It smells like shit and everyone knows it. Are you an idiot? You're an idiot.

I'm anonymous, I don't need to dig myself out of shit. You're the one namefagging, troll.

>It smells like shit and everyone knows it.
Hahahahaha this dude

Attached: 1554735155757.jpg (750x804, 39K)

special occasions only. get something decent and only use one spray.

>Hahahahaha this dude

Attached: troll-spray-maximumstrength-for-the-worst-internettrolls-17941912.png (500x522, 133K)