I was last night walking down the road screaming and throwing trash cans over and swearing very horrible deranged...

I was last night walking down the road screaming and throwing trash cans over and swearing very horrible deranged things. A lot saw me threw their windows and i nearly got a fight in a guy who came out to confront me. Whole day has past and ive been in my apartment the whole day. How fucked am i? I did it cause im fed up of my life...

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Best to pack your bags and hit the road. I'm leaving this life behind eventually too. There's nothing left to fight for. Society doesn't deserve my taxes

I got nowhere to go mate...

The road, amigo. Become a vagabond. That's my longterm plan

Carry a club and swing at whatever comes your way! I suggest a long wooden bat! Everyone runs when they hear a wooden bat hit the ground

You ain't fucked at all dumbass. You were confronted from acting a fool. If you go out and don't cause no trouble, nothing will happen. That guy will see you and just notice, "hmm, looks like he's having a better day." I recommend everyone have a knife for utility purposes but if you are an explosive idiot, a weapon will invite and manufacture trouble.

Ah but it got a bit dicey. We threw around for a few moments and i tried to throw the plants outside at him. Plus I spoke to his mother some really awful words... He told me he was gonna call the cops and he would kill me if he saw me again...

Bro...

Attached: 408BC42D-B84E-4ED6-A557-BE19745369B6.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Ah, I kinda agree. I went out to holler at some kids being dumb and said I'd Fuck em up and never thought much of it afterwards. If he sees you just say sorry you were upset or drunk or whatever and be cool.

Fuck you

Face the consequences of your actions nigger.
Go door to door and apologize.

How retarded are you? Don’t go smashing up over peoples property dude

I am not black though

who the fuck cares if you are fed up of your life ? then do something about it don't ruin innocent guys day...

I had the bloodlust rage and could not stop throwing things. I was screaming i was gonna kill my self and perhaps I hope that someone comes out of the house and does it for me when they see how crazy i was being. I broke some plates last night too

if you were drunk then you're not fucked, just stop drinking and acting like a douchebag

if you were sober then yes you're mentally ill

Yeah i was drunk at the bar just seeing plenty of girls with other guys. It was when i got rejected by a girl that I walked out and on the road home, began to throw each trash can over and scream at the passers by horrible things

You’re a pussy, if you got your ass kicked it probably would have made you a better person.

Couples, old people and drug addicts go to bars, why you thought you could walk in and chat up a stranger in 2019 is beyond me. #metoo fucked up casual dating. there’s no simple way to approach women you don’t know in public, and expect anything more than idle chit chat. The incel is a repugnant creature that is better left alone to rot then attempt to help. You probably don’t want advice, you just want somebody to relate. What you did should have had you in jail, your neighbors aren’t responsible for your anger you are.

>It was when i got rejected by a girl
Grow up.

give him apology muffins and a letter. works every time.