Jobs

I want to work so bad but I cannot find a job for the life of me. I applied to so many jobs and none call me back, even for jobs im over-qualified for. Then when i do get an interview, someone else who has a friend in the building gets the job. Feeling pretty bad atm. Help?

Attached: 1554928559219.png (270x329, 122K)

When you don't get the job and are notified via email, text, or over the phone ask them why you weren't selected so that you can improve your interview and perhaps resume.

Does the job matter or do you at least want some cash flow?

I at least want some cash flow. Job doesn’t matter

Usually I get ghosted when I apply for the job. I have exp being a manager at McDonald’s and 8 months of help desk work as a technician

Do something like Uber eats or door dash. You don't need to do any interview, all you need is a form of reliable transportation. You can use a car, a moped, or a bike. The main things your going to want is a couple huge hot/cold bags and a smaller insulated bag; like what DD would give you. That smaller bag is nice so if you have the deliver drinks you can put the drink holder in there so a) it's easier to transport and carry b) if a drink some how falls over it's in the bag, not your car.

Also download Quick Books for mile logging write offs, and taxes; you can write off the money to buy the hot bags too. Make sure you have it linked and set up to work with a turbo tax account so when tax time comes you just send the info over; I think it you can send it or export some of the data to other tax programs but I'm not 100% on that.

It seems like a lot at first, but it isn't too bad once you get the feel of it. Also if any place knows how to actually hire people, your going to look better than the NEET applying.

I would love to do that but i don't have a car and never rode a bike, i haven't found work in months so I have no money to my name either, i hate it. Ive been studying sql and python in the meantime(Like 6 months. 5 months sql and i started python)

One of those rent bikes maybe? Just to get some cash in to start.

I know you can't ride a bike, but it might not be too hard to learn.

its worth a try, any other ideas? I got to scrap up some money in the man time or something

How long were you a manger for and how quickly did you receive that position?

I was a manager for 1 year. At the mcdonalds I worked at, it took me 5 months to get that position. I was a good worker so once the position was available, they gave it to me right away and I worked my way up to jut below general manager

I really just need this job for like a month or so because I want to take the oracle sql exam and become oca certified and eventually get a job as a data analyst or junior developer

Besides trying to be one of those people who twirl signs for business and get paid under the table no. Also if you do end up doing the bike thing, you can write off whatever you paid to rent it as an expense.

Thought of another one. Dish washer or busboy.

Attached: 1552031539793.png (1075x582, 119K)

what must be done, must be done.

Stay strong man. A little money flow is nice. Plus if you do those kind of jobs you don't have to talk with customers which is great.

yup, hopefully it won't be for too long. Applying atm. Any other jobs?

None I can think of. You just want to look for jobs were they expect turn over and don't need you to deal with people a lot.

im not really a neet, or was at least. I had to speak to hundreds of people as a manager and similarly to my help desk job. Thanks for helping everyone

Waiter? But there is human contact. Or warehouse worker

Warehouse worker could work. Im overweight so i dont think employees would hire me over cute/regular people applying for the same position

It's less of a skill thing and more a business is more likely to hire you for throw away jobs verses jobs where they have to weed people out and do stuff to get them on payroll.

Yea I understand. It just sucks going through this process especially if you don't have connections. People can bypass that whole ideology by just being friends with the boss. It really is unfortunate. Makes me feel hopeless desu. Im just hoping i pass my exam and can become a developer as soon as possible, hoping finding a job as a developer it isn't the same as it is right now. Right?.

Go to a job resource center and get them to help you with your resume. Apply to jobs in person, give the resume to the manager and shake his/her hand.

Thank you. Will make attempt. And as for the other portion, majority of the time, its apply online. Maybe for higher end jobs, but for throw away jobs at like best buy or cvs, i get told to apply online.

Never understood the whole ‘know a person who works there’ mentality. Even at my local retail store some no-name worker can convince the boss to hire their friends, and now you have 2 guys who would rather talk than work.

Exactly man. It's bullshit. Especially for people who are hard workers willing to work for it. It's feels like being cheated

Meant for this

do places like workforce actually work?