How do I get an asian girlfriend?

How do I get an asian girlfriend?

Attached: q18r0jstnzh21.png (500x439, 83K)

Hit on asians for fuck’s sake

Move to Asia

Buy some rice
Dress very nice
Fuck her at least twice
Put your junk on Ice
I think that'd suffice

Op wont be getting legitimate advice.

Attached: 12796453680.png (679x427, 8K)

Depends on where you live, for me I go to uni mostly asian which helps out for non-asians trying to date them.
Things that could help is knowing good places to hangout and eat (ex: Boba, kbbq, ramen/udon, etc.). Knowing kpop and I've notice a lot of them are into edm shit. Knowing how to dress nicely (brand is not everything as long its aesthetically pleasing). They like men that have good futures (so clean up your act if need be). If all else fails hit up tinder or any of those online dating. Gl user

This post gave me lice

Learn Math.

move to asia
????

Be white. Easy.

Move to East Asia.

No, western Asians are trash tier. Not only uglier, but also super entitled and stuck up. Not actually nice and feminine like native Asians.

Learn the local language. English is poor here.

Yes, you do get the foreigner boost but only if you’re handsome and speak their language. Actually even if you’re ugly you can get an ok girl. My manager at work is ugly as fuck, and is a nasally mouthbreather, and he got married to a Japanese girl. He’s got 8 kids too, and they all came out looking cute, meaning she must be more attractive than he.

Post more anime communists

Attached: 7DD11FBA-74E3-4A40-9150-D4C70956EAC7.jpg (400x400, 49K)

>Yes, you do get the foreigner boost but only if you’re handsome and speak their language
All white men are more handsome than asian men in their eyes. Also, you can just get the westernized ones. Same thing, easier to get, don’t have to learn some random language. Asian women go to the west for one purpose: white cocks. All white men are more attractive to them, than any asian man. I can dress and improve myself as good as I can, a random white english teacher would still be more of a “WOW” than me. Take them all, I don’t need them, they’re all shit.

Western Asians are way less attractive than Asians IN Asia. I never thought Thai or Vietvgirls could be beautiful till I moved here and saw some serious stunners. Some of the girls you see walking around are ridiculously attractive. Asian girls take really good care of themselves and have a good fashion sense. Western Asians are cute at best, like girl next door cute, and usually, only if they’re half Asian. Nah, you go around Tokyo and meet some of the dolls walking around here, fans not just a Japanese, but Chinese, Korean, Thai, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, etc... and your jaw will drop.

Not only that, but a lot of Japanese dudes, WANT you to marry an Asian girl,and will wingman for you. Just a couple hours ago, I met up with a new friend, and he was telling me, “I hope you can marry a beautiful Japanese girls.” And started showing me these meeting parties they have in Japan, and how to find them. Hell, even Jackie Chan openly encouraged Western men to marry Chinese women. They KNOW. You walk into a club in China or Japan, and you’re like a low tier celebrity, I’m not even joking, free drinks, life if the party, tons of girls, it’s insane. Not even making this up.

You wanna merit Asian girls, move to Asia, don’t waste your time with the corrupted filth in the west. Fucking, Hong Kong has 80 guys for every 100 girls in population. There’s an abundance everywhere you go.

>They KNOW
What? What do they know?

I've already been learning Chinese so I can better communicate with my research colleagues overseas in mainland China, you saying I'll be rolling in pussy if I go visit? Always assumed that was a myth weebs told themselves to feel better.

It’s not a myth, check out what I posted on /trv/

And that’s ONE girl out of like 4 I’m talking to, and I’ve only been here a month with very little money so not much nightlife. Wait till the Summer.

Not op but I have a side question: is it weird for me to date FOB girls as a white guy? I've gone on a couple dates and I get some weird looks from people in public.

I don't see why it would be, any more than dating asian americans. Do you live in an area without much asian population, such that WMAF couples are rare?

I would like to know too. Just go to Asian areas in your cities or go to college and talk to them. Just know that some only date their race and you can't do a thing about it.

Where do you live?

Everytime I see some skinnyfat software developer with an incredibly average looking asian woman it makes me want to take that bitch, make her snort coke at gunpoint, give her a big ass combat knife and put her back with her loser boyfriend. Just give up, you have nothing to offer women.

>skinnyfat software developer
>incredibly average looking asian woman.

Good thing I'm in fighting shape and picky about my women.

Be Asian
Otherwise kys yourself

>picky about my women
>asian women

That's what you've conditioned yourself to think, kek.

Attached: 19366589_939092069564048_3890032541711731300_n.jpg (506x505, 26K)

Skinnyfat software devs are prime betabux material, these Asian thots know what they are doing

Yeah but you just think people shouldn't date if their skin color isn't the same HTML color code

It’s always weird to racemix