Would it be creepy to date my social studies teacher from middle school...

Would it be creepy to date my social studies teacher from middle school? I got matched with her on Tinder and she remembered who I was. I had a huge crush on her when I was like 12 and she's down to go on a date with me. She's 38 and I'm 21.

Attached: 006.jpg (992x1403, 643K)

its not creepy on your part its hella creepy on their part though ew

this, jesus chirst...

>matched with her

Attached: 7FDC68AE-89B8-4363-9539-B52859FAC7A9.jpg (480x270, 18K)

That's pretty weird OP.

get that nostalgia tiddy/ass bread my dude

Is this pedo? It seems pedo.

Fuck it, if shes hot bang her. Don't actually enter a relationship with this person though, they're probably not right in the head.

kinda creepy from her point, not yours so it's up to you.
might as well fulfill that fantasy i guess.

Western retardation at work fellas. Witness it right before you eyes. It's practically medieval.

>38 to 21, legal
>old crush

Get it, get it good...then when you dump her, tell her it’s because she didn’t give you a 100 on your test back in the day.

Why is this "creepy"? Seriously, why?

Because two people's age differences means they shouldn't relate or connect on any level or something? Why is it only creepy on the older person's part and not the younger? If it's not creepy to the younger person, why is it creepy at all?

Dude, do it. I'm pursuing a woman in her 40s rn, and I'm in my early 20s

You're both above 18. There's no problem.

Yeah I don’t get what’s creepy about it either. They’re both adults, who cares?

Doesn’t matter if she was teaching you about WW2 in 7th grade. You’re way older than you were before, you’re practically a different person.

It’s only creepy if she starts bringing up shit you did as a kid that you still do now imo (but that’d Give me a raging boner just for the weird factor)

>Ehehe, you look at my chest just like you did in school little user...but your erection is much bigger this time..

Attached: 19961.jpg (1466x1655, 349K)

what does she look like, lad?

THIS.

This is why anime is cancer.
No it's not creepy, just do it.

bump

Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do iiiitttt

You are both adults, and it seems that you are the one preying on your former teacher and not the other way around. So it seems OK to me, if she accepts it.

If she’s hot go for it and have some kinky roleplay sex