What lgbtq label is accurate for me?

so anons i am definitely sexually attracted to males and females, however i am ONLY attracted to females when I'm looking at them. I DON'T want them to touch me and I don't want them to ask me on dates. I only want to date men and have sex with men. as for women. I don't want to have sex with them or date them, i just enjoy looking at them.

i feel like 'bisexual' isn't accurate of a label for me because I would never date a women or have sex with one, i just like masturbating to them.

but im not completely straight either so what label fits me?

Attached: Illustration - Portfolio - Persona - Reference 5.jpg (423x600, 46K)

>but im not completely straight either so what label fits me?
faggot, suits you good if you ask me.

you're straight, you just like looking at attractive women which is normal

This tripfag should know, faggots can sniff eachother out

*sniff * sniff, yup you are the bigger faggot than a op

but i dont want to date them. the thought of kissing a girl doesn't attract me at all.

i dont know. hmm

i honestly wish i was bisexual because then i could just marry a bitch. men are so difficult sometimes they always just want sex and play games so that they'll keep you around so they'll have something to have sex with. i mean i guess dykes do that too but i mean...ugh

try new things

Are you male or female

IS A FUCKING TRANNY ON MY BOARD, FUCKING LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably, but OP never specified.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO READ, NOW FUCK OFF BETA ORBITER
> I don't want them to ask me on dates

You need to lay off the coke, man.

Baitsexual
The B stands for bait in there, right?

No. You are indeed a faggot

how does it feel being stupid?

Attached: yG1EudLx.jpg (512x512, 35K)

I wouldn't worry so much about how to label yourself.

I'm straight but nice boobs are nice boobs. I don't desire women or see them romantically.

Everyone is on a spectrum and it is rare to be completely one way or the other. You align with most people somewhere inbetween.

People shouldn't try to label their sexuality so strictly.

>pot
>kettle
>autism

This is bait, but
>heteroflexible
For a definition:
>Heteroflexibility is a form of a sexual orientation or situational sexual behavior characterized by minimal homosexual activity in an otherwise primarily heterosexual orientation, which may or may not distinguish it from bisexuality. It has been characterized as "mostly straight".

If you're not ready to boink the opposite sex you're heterosexual. Don't buy into this snowflake bullshit where you need some ultra-specific category. Sexuality fluctuates a little bit anyway, especially in women, so any labeling beyond the most coarse grained is never going to be accurate.

>Heteroflexibility is
made up for attention.

Yes, like 90% of the LGBT labels.
But it is the one that fits her.

You are a broken human if you think LGBT is ok. Appologize to your dad

>what label fits me?
Suicide you ridiculous waste of oxygen. Your obsession with some sort of trendy label disgusts me more than your degeneracy. I absolutely loathe people like you.

I'm just trying to get some street cred and I don't have any good qualities as a person. Isn't LGBT a good accomplishment in life to brag about and make everyone like me?

It only makes mentally ill idiots “accept you” into their freaky little cult.

Everyone with half a brain will be disgusted by you and make an effort to avoid you.

If you wanna be liked, be a GOOD person. Look for the good in people, and strive to make the world around you just THAT much less shitty. Set gials for yourself, and work toward them. Joining a freaky modern cult full of outcasts and retards so derranged they make scizos and bipolars seem normal is not the answer.

Literally bisexual. You do know you don't need to feel a 50/50 attraction towards men and women to be bisexual, right?

I have recently learned that lgbtq stands for let's go burn the queers. Are you one of those altright Nazis being radicalised by Jordan Peterson? This is a hateful ideology and you should back away as fast as possible

You're literally fully gay retard. Most gay men love women's beauty hence why they become beauticians and fashion designers for women.

Attached: 78548eaa1c79375059eda1634de9af78381150b90deb8f3b517e16c414285cc2.png (1055x574, 85K)