ITT: Ask the opposite sex anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4-inch dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF

Attached: 4GJFyHn.jpg (449x381, 30K)

What would you say is the fine line between cute shyness & it being off-putting ?

Attached: illust_38442305_20190411_074001.png (1200x1000, 1003K)

Anything beyond watching someone from afar is generally off-putting and annoying. Especially if you're trying to interact with the person or date the person. It always gets in the way, always keeps you from doing what you want, and always winds up inserting huge delays into your interactions.

A girl who acts shy and sheepish? Adorable until I try to ask her out and she starts vomiting up spaghetti.

It gets annoying really fast to me.
It's cute in theory, but in practice it is just a huge pain in the ass.
I am dating a man who rarely leaves the house and hates talking to 99% of people, so it's not like I want the most extroverted charmer ever. But if you aren't able to interact properly with me, yeah, fuck that - not wasting time.

Women are annoying, their games and their attempts to be "cute" and "test" you are tiresome to deal with. I don't hate women, I just don't like to deal with them and I don't want to date anymore.

I did not used to have this attitude. Can someone explain to me what might be causing this? Someone told me I might have low t or have something chemically wrong with me.

Maybe this is just a part of getting older (I'm only 23) but women just aren't appealing to me anymore, they used to be in the past. There are qualities I used to like in women that are now just annoying. For example, a woman's "quirkiness" was endearing to me, but now it's just repulsive.

I don't understand.

>Can someone explain to me what might be causing this?
Jow Forums poisoned your brain. Unironically.

I hate men after posting on Jow Forums for a while, it negatively influenced by dating life.

When it makes you feel like you're transgressing by going further.

>For example, a woman's "quirkiness" was endearing to me, but now it's just repulsive.
Well if you're dating women of your own age, obviously someone who acts like a teenager becomes progressively more obnoxious as you get older. Even without taking into account your own maturing, it reflects increasingly bad on her.

A related problem is that people often try to play off their flaws as cute quirks instead of working on them, which also gets old. Like it gets geometrically pitiful when the tactics for covering immaturity themselves become immature.

Does my Jewish GF see me as a goy toy?

I wouldn't say it's Jow Forums, just men in general have harder lives than women.

That doesn't mean anything.

does she have big khazar milkers?

I'm saying that you should be more grateful for men and not hate them, but understand their situation. We have built bridges, roads, houses, rockets etc and all women have done at most is spread their legs.
If you're an average guy, you don't have people writing to you every day and wanting to hang out with you, instead you're neglected by everyone and this is where the frustration comes from. So shut the fuck up, you worthless cumrag.

I don't think I've had normal feelings about women since I was 19. Back then I could still feel "love" and like a girl was "special" to me, which seems totally delusional now, but I still miss feeling that way.

I don't interact with a lot of 18/19 year old girls, mostly around my age or older. I don't think women change as they age, they just get more complex. The same can be said about men. I don't think the things I listed were exclusive to 18/19 year old girls.

I don't think calling her a cumrag is going to restore her faith in men, user. People usually hate the other sex due to being emotionally harmed by them, not because they haven't contributed enough to society.

When's the last time you built a rocket, buddy?
And yes, men like you are the reason why I don't like men much. Knowing that there are a lot of men like you is the reason why I am not a fan of your whole gender.

My ROCKET is in my POCKET

I remember stumbling upon lolcow forums (most of its username is female) r9k section and being horrified by the women who posted there to the point where I became paranoid of women for a few weeks.

I'm creating other things, dumb cunt. Already received positive feedback too. And what about you, what have you done besides being another cumrag for men?
And once I'm in a position of power, I will abuse more of you cunts on purpose. Which isn't much different from what other wealthy people are doing.

ah yes, /atos/ becomes misogyny/misandry yet again

Would that really make you feel good user? Becoming an evil person isn't a good way to live. Try to be the best you can be despite bad people, rather than becoming one user.

I'm older now, been single a while, and trying to get back out there but I can't even develop a genuine attraction to a woman because I'm convinced that the person I really am would be terrible in a relationship. To try get anything started I have to put on this persona and I know it's all fake and that really I don't have anything in common with any prospective partner. Should I just stay alone?

Yeah lolcows are not much better than the shitstains on here.

It's stupid to take credit for what other men did, same way as taking credit for what other people of your nationality/race did.
Think about what *you* have done. Me, personally, I'm a doctor.

I think that the fact that you would enjoy being abusive and hurting others says more about you than anything else.

so my gf is about to get back from her two week vacation with her bf and their kid
i told her i wouldn't text her at all while she's with her family, and i didn't. we've had no contact for two weeks. it'll be interesting to see how she acts when she gets back lol. she's been having an affair with me for the last 6 weeks, and we fucked the night before she went on vacation, but my gut is telling me he proposed. if she ghosts me i'll tell him she's been cheating.

Attached: 1542475734820.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Not him, but I find it amusing that men are encouraged not to take credit for something others have done, but when a woman does something it suddenly doesn't matter anymore because "Muh wominz accomplishments"

Kinda like that woman taking credit for the black hole pics.

You are one sad sad little boy

That's actually who I had in mind

>Gender
Found the brainwashed feminasty

>when a woman does something
You mean 'when a man does something and they claim a female did it' don't fall for their lie females are not capable of greatness

>Women I meet are so bad at sucking dick that I hired a ladyboy so I could show them how done myself
Sucking cock is a lot more fun than eating pussy. Prove me wrong, you cant

I don't take credit for what other women do.
I'm happy it one achieves something extraordinary or that no woman has ever done before, but it's not something I take pride in as a girl as if I did it and not them.
From my understanding, most women feel similarly to me.

>dumb bitch goes on Jow Forums to hate men
>gets BTFO by facts

Why do women keep doing this? Is it because they unironically believe when the media says that we're all equal?

>I don't take pride that's bad I take pride but call it something else

You are taking pride in a man's accomplishments dummy

>avoid threads because I'm afraid it will be what u think it'll be
>Decide to finally post for dank sex advise
>Threads are exactly how I thought they would be
Sad desu shaking my head senpai

Yeah not like me, I'm several dozen

Dont you have business to attend to Mr. Adultman?

this girl called me a loser but she's still trying to fuck me
what does this mean?

Attached: 1547843025447.png (500x375, 68K)

You're a good looking loser

We have saturdays off, your neetness.

lol true

Attached: 1547655765284.jpg (384x512, 42K)

nope, just a loser

(just kidding m8, ur fine)

Is wanting to just befriend a girl normal or am I low-test? I just want a wholesome friendship and maybe a shoulder to cry on every now and again.

Girls, my mom, sister and female friends are pretty much ALWAYS displeased when I am dating someone.
They are always, without fail, like "WhAt? Her? She is (xyz bad trait abc terrible judgmental story)"
Do you do this too? Why the fuck are you so judgemental?
I am almost scared to share who I am dating, cause I am getting ripped apart over it every time.
Some sort of covert competition anxiety?

You look weird no offence. Look into getting a better haircut, it's trashy.

Asking girls, but maybe males have some experience too:

>be me
>date a girl
>finally going to have sex
>she pulls my pants down and got visibily disgusted
>couldnt figure out why, i am totally fine down there. havent said anything in this moment though.
>she plays with my dick, both with hands and mouth, but very hesitantly.
>finally she slams my dick away and says "i cant do this, you are gross" and starts to leave
>i ask what exactly is the problem, if it smells, or maybe there is smegma or something
>she says everything is perfect, but my pubes are too long
>leaves before i could recover feom my confusion and say a word
wtf is wrong with women?
Why are pubes such a big deal?
I dont even have a big bush, there isnt even long enough to curl properly, yet she was so disgusted by it.

Later she apologized and asked me if i could shave or at least trim it, so we can have sex, which i did. When we were about to start, i remembered the situation with her and completele lost my mood, because its such a shallow cunt. I just pushed her to the side, got dressed and left, like she did before. (felt even better than sex desu lol). Never seen her after that.

lol trim your pubes faggot

i look "weird" because i'm fucking gorgeous

i am a high test male.
Completely shaven looks horrible with hairy legs and also tend to look like a boys little peen or even worse - a featherless chicken.
Also my pubes arent that long, you absolute moron. Go shave your whole body, faggot

i didn't say shave i said trim

this

you are still a faggot

You are not dating faggot, you are having sex with unpaid whores

lol pussy

look at pic related. its aesthetics, you faggot. mine are even shorter.

lol forgot pic

Attached: IMG_7703.jpg (270x405, 16K)

why do you call your mother an unpaid whore?

Does it look like anyone's sucking his dick there?

I'm afraid my date (with whom ive been dating for months) is starting to moving on behind my back.

What to do? I tried confronting him by asking if everything's okay, that if he doesnt feel like keeping it up he can tell me and i'll understand. He said that he is just busy and kept repeating that over and over again.

this

First relationship just started a few weeks ago. How do I fix my anxiety about it? All I want to do is see her but I know she has a life outside me too.

guy here. i could tell he's got bored from you, and probably will ghost ya. move on too if he's not interested

>All I want to do is see her but I know she has a life outside me too.
Indulge as much as you can without crossing the big boundaries (moving in together, moving your property into her place, proposing marriage, impregnating her). You're in the honeymoon period, you're expected to try to enjoy it. If it's too much she'll push back a little. It's how you learn each other's boundaries.

Yeah, you're right!
But what is confusing is that as soon as I start showing less interest he pops up and starts acting all interested and flirty.

manipulative personality, interesting... i've been in his shoe... well, in my experience when a guy do this he's probably just using you, (as an ego booster, entertainment, or even a stress realeser), doing that interested acts just a way to make sure he still have his doll...
but honestly, he could be just busy with work nothing's more.. who knows..

I got the LINE of this qt masseuse and I think we're very compatible language aside. How do I keep her interested in me until I get back to Thailand. ( She is NOT a prostitute, it was not that kind of place and she specifically told me she works as a masseuse to avoid being a bar girl)

Are you dating to just be a whore or is there any reason for you other that draining his balls?

>She is NOT a prostitute, it was not that kind of place and she specifically told me she works as a masseuse to avoid being a bar girl
lmfao come on man

Whores are a dime a dozen there just get a fresher one when you get back

>we're very compatible we just can't talk

next time she is massaging you, tell her to give you a happy ending and that she will get a happy ending in return too.

I'm dating him because I like him. If I was dating just to get dick, I wouldnt be concerned with this kind of issues. I would have already moved on to another penis.

My confusion is derived from not understanding what he wants. This is it.

Yeah you are just a cockholster riding the carousel why would he or any male give a shit about you you are not only fungible but a decaying asset. What he wants is drained balls that's all you are and probably all you will ever be now that you have no value.

Wow, bitter much?
Sorry that you are not getting laid dude, but that incel shit gets old really fast.

You mad you have no value.Don't be mad at men who don't want you be mad at whores who told you to be a whore. Oh wait that would require you to take responsibility like a man.

Not even the poster you replied to.
I am a dude, and guess what, I get laid, so I don't get mad at women having sex with dudes that are not me.
Pretty sad, my man. Dropping that "hateful incel" act would instantly make you more attractive, just saying. You might even get a date.

Oh, so you look like that statue, right? You're delusional. Shave your pubes

How do I tactfully ask my girl to lose weight?
She used to look incredible, but she has gotten a bit pudgy.
From what she is saying, she is not under the impression that she gained weight, so if I ask her to lose it, she might get defensive.
I am starting a cut soon, since I got a bit fat as well, so I might just ask her if she wants to join me "eat healthier" (her diet is absolute shit)

You aren't a man. Maybe a creepy make feminist. Men don't call other males
>hateful incel
Or white knight for whores

I thought eating a girl would be hard but it seems you just have to find her clit and lick it really really fast. Its awkward to do this while fingering them as well. It's like patting your belly and rubbing your head and vice versa.

How many loads did you swallow

Haven't had a squirter yet.

Girls, do you prefer a fun flexible guy or a serious, planned and stiff guy?

I mean idk, do you prefer Jim Halpert or Dwight Schrute? Let’s assume both are equally attractive and “normal” (Hollywood always tries to make fun of the conscientious republican guy).

Whichever one has the most cash

A fun, flexible guy. I'm a huge planner, I like someone who fucks up my plans a bit and helps me go with the flow.

What did I just read?
For one she isn't your girlfriend. Also a girl who does this isn't girlfriend material.
Also if you actually want to keep doing what your doing don't say anything. She will hit you up if he leaves. What she will do is put you for 'break incase of dick' zone. So keep it that way and shut up.

Serious planned guy. I am obsessive when it comes to my plans (in the not so often moments I make them) and I don't want to have to make wiggle room in my day to get rid of a corpse desu.

You’re not a woman

Ok

Hey girls. 22 year old cowardly virgin user here. Can I get some advice?

If I ask out a girl, and said something like:
>"Hey Anonette! We should hang out soon. How do you feel about going to do X at Y place on *insert day here*?"

And if she rejected me I would say something like:
>"No worries. Have a nice weekend anyway!" and move on

Is that creepy of me? Is there any chance that a girl would be repulsed or annoyed or inconvenienced by me asking her out like that?

Attached: 1545765163842.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Sounds fine desu. I'm assuming you are on friendly terms with Anonette.
Also, what makes something creepy is the body language and the voice. If you are shiverring and your voice is cracking, it miiiight turn awkward.

You are a coward who asks women for advice (they may have fucked 100 dudes but dies that tell you how to seduce cunts. Your are 100% repulsive to woman change everything about yourself or you will become a wizard

Yeah. Its not one anonette. I know a lot of girls. I'm trying to force myself to ask one of them out but I dont know how, i literally dont know how to do it. I need to get over my fear of rejection. I want to go on some dates, cause I'm a kissless dateless handholdless virgin and I'm tired of it.

I never get a chance to be alone with girls I'm attracted to IRL, I only see them in group social settings where it would be inappropriate to ask them out. So my only chance is over message. Am I fucked?

Why are you in this thread? It clearly says in the title "ask the OPPOSITE gender for advice"

If you're talking to a girl, and both of you begin sexting and exchanging nudes with because you like each other and there is a connection (not just two lusting kids trying to get off), would you still get pissy if she didnt put out when you're dating in person?

Would you find that incoherent?

Do you think that someone whould have the right to expect something to happen once you're seeing each other in person?

Sex is one of those areas where everybody needs to be sensitive of because of the sheer intimacy. Nobody "deserves" sex. No is no.

i was about to ask a girl out last summer but was too much of a pussy, recently i just got reminded of her and thinking of just doing it now but havent seen her since. Maybe tell her that i just got reminded of her and if she would like to go out

Is it okay or is it weird and should i just forget it? all these unwritten rules of time is confusing to me

>Am I fucked?
No, women love stupid awkward cowards with no self awareness

Ladies of /adv.. thoughts on the following?

My girlfriend isn't sure about having children yet. I am pretty sure I want to have a child at some point in my mid-thirties. We have about 10 years until that time comes.

We are super happy as things are now but the thing is I have to relocate to another city for work in about a year and a half's time which means I have to start looking (to buy) a place to live (in the new city) by early next year.

My gf is super keen to buy a place but i am wondering whether given our current different views on life whether this is a good idea?

Thoughts? I really don't want us to break up now over something that may or may not happen 10 years down the line but it seems like a big decision to take together in the circumstances?

Attached: 52653296_2497770500512229_763189828501110784_n.jpg (940x960, 70K)

Why do you expect a used up slut to act normal?

She sounds too old to have kids unless you want a downy. You might want to freeze her eggs (you should pay since you want kids) it only costs about $20,000 just try to be supportive maybe if she's too old you could adopt there are a lot of disadvantaged minorities you could help

Doggystyle with the GF always makes me finish in like 20 seconds because it's so tight. Are we doing it wrong?

As a woman, would you prefer to know if your partner has cheated in his past relationships? Or is it “don’t ask, don’t tell, don’t do it again” deal?