Hint

How do I hint to a chick that I have a big dick?

Attached: 1555187437637.png (645x773, 11K)

how big is it

A little over 8 inches , big head

If you have a big dick they can see it. My gf told me that she could see my Dick Print when she would talk to me and masturbated in the shower thinking of me. All along I thought she was an innocent girl. girls are crazy

Gotta love them sexually crazy girls

The thing is that was was never flirty and touchy when we were talking and getting to know eachother. She seemed like a normal good girl but little did I know.

So you never know, that girl you want to impress with your size might already know you're packing and thinks about it to make a move

What if she doesn't know I'm packing? Like she actually started texting me first and we've been texting for about 4weeks or so now. Id wanna try to hint that I'm packing know?

Put a magnum condom in your wallet. Then have some pretense to pull your wallet out and have the condom “accidentally” fall out.

Reminds me of Frank, but still seems like a good idea

A guy I dated had a monster cock and I couldn't tell even when he was wearing skinny jeans.

If she started odds are she knows.

I second this.

I'm over and wear breifs and tighter fitting pants, not really noticable.

Why do you need to tell her?

I don't think so, none of her friends no about me or my cock
I thought maybe just to get it out of the way , just throw it out there

Don't do the condom thing. You can invite her to do something active or go to the gym so you can wear those thin gym shorts. My dick usually shows in those. You can also stuff a sock into your pants to get a bit more volume. She'll surely notice that

I'm thinking of how to do it over text, but not be blatantly obvious about it

>what do you think is more inconvenient for everyday life? giant tits or a giant dick
>argue about it
or is that too weird

oh Fuck I almost got my thing caught in my zipper. having a big one is not all upsides you know. I have to deal with this this all day etc

Actually seems possible once you get to know the chick more, I might have to try this

>Monster condom for a magnum don't
Seems legit

Casually say your dick is itchy, then scratch your ankle.

top kek

Just say " Dam bitch my legs hurt from carrying around this Gingrich all day"