Taking a girls virginity

This girl wants me to take her virginity. She wants a serious relationship, and I can tell already that she’s super clingy, and way too immature to be in a real relationship (she’s 18 and I’m 22). In all honesty, I’m not looking for a relationship since I just got out of a relationship, but I want to do unholy things to that ass of hers

What should I do?

>pics related is her

Attached: D283DBAA-B071-4F87-8FCC-0ED111AA322F.jpg (502x1088, 84K)

Tell her the truth and pump/dump

First of all, Eww

Second of all, do it.

Should I tell her the truth before or after I fuck her

I’ve always wanted to take a girls virginity and this may be my only chance

I will pay you ten thousand American dollars if you can get her to marry me instead.

Defo pump

Do it and dump her afterwards. You might go on a couple dates and then tell her that you have nothing in common.

Tell her the truth. You're going to cause unnecessary pain otherwise. Grow up.

Before you fuck her.

Tell her you’re a Christian and waiting for marriage

50% chance she’ll fuck off for the time being.
49% she’ll fuck off for good.
1% chance you’ll get her interested in the church.

All bretty good outcomes in my view. No time for thots user.

This is a good idea. I don’t want to crush her or anything, but I want to get that virgin pusy

She knows I’m definitely not Christian, and she’s a non-practicing christian so that wouldn’t work. Besides, I’m way more of a thot than she is

>50% chance she’ll fuck off for the time being
Man she’s 18, there’s a 100% chance she’ll fuck off for good if he tells her that, her cognitive abilities have not yet fully developed to have a coherent and logical discussion, she’s a retard, jailbait, fuck stick, folded car seat.

No if I tell her I won’t have sex with her until marriage, she’d probably be totally fine with that. The thing is, why the fuck would I do that? There is literally no benefit to me

Feed them bullets

Attached: FF243AF7-39FF-4E02-B45C-F133551AEC8A.jpg (399x399, 13K)

She looks quite ugly to be frank
But had a nice rear, just put a plastic bad over the head and fuck

come on, there has to be a pricepoint.

don't do it , she will hate you for the rest of her life

Hit that ass.

Listen to this guy OP, he knows. It's fine to smash and gas a virgin as long as you are both on the same page, but if you're not and you know you may ever see her again afterwards, or otherwise leading her on, shit will go down, especially if she's kinda crazy like you say.

>tldr fuck if you both want 1 night of dirty, otherwise pass

If you don't want the same thing, leave it be. Nothing good is going to come from fucking over a clingy girl, I promise you.

Dont do it. Respect her personal values and let some other clingy guy take her virginity

What a sorry bunch of posts. Listen to the guys that tell you to be honest, but to fuck her nonetheless. Be assertive and outcome-independant, she'll still want your dick even if she knows she can't keep it.

Follow your higher instincts.

>I’m not looking for a relationship since
Then don't do it. Protect your people.

But yeah virgin sex is the absolute best. I cherish dearly the memories I had of taking virgins. And knowing, no matter what they do, their husbands will never be able to have them. That some man will love her to death, for the rest of her life, and sacrifice everything for her. But I stepped in and snatched away what was most valuable. I had her at her youngest and most beautiful. First memory, first impression on her brain, physically breaking the most intimate and cherished part of her body and life....

omg yeah virgin sex is so good x3

fuck her and just keep degrading her until she becomes a whore for you or breaks up.

how much of a chad are you? how did you meet?

Gross tampon string. Abort abort

Nothing better than ruining a sluts life by taking away her only value. Better if you give her AIDs intentionally which is now legal in California because they care about people. And caring is sharing. Have fun

its really not that important to a girl lol u sound like u live in the past because ur present sucks

>Why can't I find a good man

AVOID

I dated a girl that was crazy like that. Also 18 when I was 22. We both wanted to do unholy things to each others. I'm thankful I never stuck my duck in her. To say she was immature and clingy is putting it lightly. Not worth it OP unless you can truly pump and dump, even that might not be worth it.

This made me feel things and I do not like it.

Attached: 1542431755682.jpg (900x904, 152K)

GOD I wish I were you

I got a secret to share with you buddy, she ain't virgin.

This is fucking easy. Agree, fuck her, and be a terrible bf until she dumps you.

I know... one of them already got married and I look at her husband and think "...I came inside your wife."

It's so powerful. There's nothing better than a virgin. And I've had a lot of sex.

Women are supposed to be the clingy ones, not men.

It's cute as fuck when a girl you like is clingy, at least for the first few weeks - doing the same as a male is fucking cringy under most circumstances