This is an advice thread

This is an advice thread.
Coul you please tell me how you got your last gf?
That would help me out a lot

Attached: image-26b8-52242a90.jpg (680x478, 191K)

met current gf on /lgbt/. we went to a shooting range on our first date. I don't like admitting how we met, kind of, but it's okay, i guess

I just joked about dating her until she wanted

Met on a forum dedicated to a musician.

Roommate's coworker

Same

OkCupid. Bonus points she wasn't a fat cow. Still wouldn't recommend online dating but it's better than not trying at all.

Tinder; she was persistent with me, at one point I was sure she just wanted to be friends.

I'm autistic sometimes.

If I was watching your early relationship from a distance, I'm pretty sure I'd feel the urge to punch you really hard. I'm glad it all worked out, though. You must be really cute.

chemistry class
i invited her to boba tea
she invited me to church (this is where i should have bailed, but i never had a gf before)
dated a "qt christian virgin nerdy gf" that many on Jow Forums and here desperately want, turms out they are frigid and fucked up mentally and we broke up after four months because i was absolutely losing my shit and didnt want to marry her to have sex with her. The future didn't look good

Just by being a decent guy I guess. I was nice to everyone and she liked it. Liked it even more I wasn't nice in the sack.

Has anyone ever gone through any form of withdrawal? I'm trying to quit cigs alcohol drugs and opiates for good I just feel exhausted anxious and stressed out

Attached: 1555405640441.jpg (139x231, 14K)

Good on you for sticking to your guns. Lesser men would have fallen for that trap.

She looked at this post over my shoulder and agrees.

Attached: fabio (1).jpg (241x341, 25K)

i really appreciate that you said that. It's been two months and ive been really on the fence on if i made a mistake or not, but i have been convincing myself i did the right thing.

It was really tough, because we were very compatible and i really enjoyed every second with her, we never had any fights\arguments or issues, but there was this giant storm cloud looming over me: the future.

I expressed to her a fair number of times of how i felt and how difficult it would be to stay chaste, but there was no compromise and i knew that it was something that we could never see eye to eye on.

>Lesser men would have fallen for that trap.
this is one of the biggest factors that led me to leaving. I would see the kind of people in her life that DID fall for that trap, her father and other men from her church. They were all fucking losers and it was obvious. I didn't want to end up like them.

My first and current one I got by finally doing things truely my way.
People praised me how I did things in a way that was purely mine and it showed. She loves it.

Hey I mean sex isn't the end all be all of a relationship but it's very important. I know some people sure can wait for that but if I'm committing to someone for life I want to be physical with them before the deed is done. I think it's silly otherwise to make a life long decision with someone without that kind of information. Also the fact she held it over your head was a red flag too. Sure things could have worked out but you followed your gut and potentially saved yourself lots of worse heartache.

met her at a programming meetup

Matched with her on Tinder. Hit it off great. And now we’re moving into together and I’m going to marry her. The idea Tinder is just for hookups is a meme

You have encountered: "A girl that will break the rules", a braindead tripfag who will stop at nothing to make sure their opinion is heard.

Ignore the whore!

>gf
fucking normies REEEEEE

>reee

Attached: 5B10090A-FF88-4FA1-B47A-9C5C3E2B1AD2.jpg (554x554, 43K)

My last (and current) I met in college. She sat next to me the first day and we just started talking casually which then turned into us talking after class, which then turned into us doing group projects together, then we started hanging out as friends, and about a year later we started dating. We had a lot in common, had great chemistry, and were attracted to one another far before we started dating. Would have never happened had we not just talked in class.