I told my gf that I had a small chat with a girl at the gym and now she's furious at me...

I told my gf that I had a small chat with a girl at the gym and now she's furious at me. We were wearing shirts from the same college and I asked if she went there and she said no she was applying (she's still in HS and I'm 28). It was so harmless and I wasn't hitting on this girl but my gf says it shows what type of man I am talking to girls blah blah blah.. Am I the asshole or is she batshit?

Attached: IMG_6008.jpg (1152x2048, 153K)

The latter.

Why would you tell her that in the first place?

Honestly, I have learned in life when a woman is jealous of something harmless they are very likely to be guilty of something or possibly cheat on you.

Dis
I can't even support the irrational jealousy.

I told her because my GF goes to that college UCLA and it's competitive. The girl said she had a 4.8 GPA and her older sister, who attends, graduated with a 4.8 so I told her good luck.

I do t want to hide shit from her nut WTF man. Now I can't be trusted? jeez

stop monkey branching you mansloot

How did this even transpire...
>be op
>hey babe I'm back from the gym.
>thats nice, how was it?
>really good, but before that let me tell you about this conversation I had with this highschool girl!

why are you guys recommending OP lie? lies are not good foundations to build relationships on

it was like oh shit there was someone at the gym with the same shirt and she said she's trying to get into UCLA with a 4.8 GPA. damn baby you go to a great school

WTF YOU MEAN SHE? YOURE TALKING TO GIRLS AT THE GYM? WTF YOU ARE A MAN WHORE.

no babe I just noticed she had the same shirt and I ask if she attended there and she said no, her sister does, and she was hoping to get in.

WTF WHY ARE YIU HITTING UP GIRLS AT THE GYM? IM DISGUSTED WITH YOU.YOUPROBABLY HIT UP GIRLS ALL THE TIME AT SCHOOL AND AT THE GYM. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN TRUST YOU.

something like that

Sounds like it's time to clap them cheeks

>I wasn't hitting on this girl
Yes you were

1 - why mention it? You shouldn't tell your gf or wife everything. That's not how relationships work.

2 - I have high loyalty standards and I think you are wrong here. No flirting, no small talk. You maintain the same respect for you that you want her to have for you. Flirting and small talk are almost the same thing.

Play the game right or it will play you.

>Flirting and small talk are almost the same thing.

Christ sake just get the fuck off. this is literally either a high school girl or the most insecure faggot to have graced Jow Forums ever.

guys at the gym don't small talk with young women, they are always hitting on us, always

I'm married with kids user.

For a long term relationship to work, both people need the same rules and same respect.

If you're with a woman and she's chatting up some guy at the gym, would you be fine with it? For me it's a fine line, but if the conversation had lots of smiling and seemed a little flirty I would be angry at my wife.

I've been gymming for 7 years now and pretty much know everyone at my local gym. young or old.

also, I called it, she's a high school brat who thinks she's so that. sorry kiddo, dyel

>If you're with a woman and she's chatting up some guy at the gym, would you be fine with it?

No I'd obviously have her in full burqa with her legs chained in a spread eagle position 24/7, with only myself and the gardener having permission to enter her chambers (to hose her down with his eyes closed)

>I've been gymming for 7 years
yeah I have you roid heads do it all the time, believing they are irresistible. Oh, let me help you with this or do it this way, its better for this muscle as they touch me. that is if they aren't gazing at themselves in a mirror

why in fuck you think most women go to a gym, its for time with guys showing off their bodies without their bf or husband. lets be honest, they go there to find someone to fuck and all the guys know it

never roided in my life. look at this kid, barely out of the womb and she thinks she's hot enough to even talk to

Based nattybro

I don't think I know. grandpa roid heads like yourself hit on me all the time too

Nothing wrong with lying to your significant other.

Attached: oi.jpg (800x639, 151K)

Not always. Maybe they are coming from an emotional place from a past event. But if she can't speak about it calmly it still isn't worth it imo.

Maybe you should work on your form and learn the machines and equipment for proper utilization as to not encumber those around you with your safety.