4th Reich

This is the states and provinces by % of German heritage. If you are gray, you are out. The Anglo New Englanders will be a valuable ally. All the people who are less than 1/3 German will be expelled to the South or California. The capital will be Sioux Falls, South Dakota. In the heartland.

Attached: 074617AF-42CB-473F-8C5F-6D0FF4F5C5C0.png (640x637, 133K)

Have you even been to Sioux Falls? It's really not that big. A more suitable capital would be Minneapolis-St. Paul for being more centered and also being a lot bigger.

The Amish are the only true Germans in America
They retained their Culture and Language, and are as such much less in misery than other German Americans.
Americanization was a crime, a genocide.

We will encourage a more rural lifestyle in the 4th Reich. Our capital will reflect that.

Yes it was. But there are more Germans besides the Amish who kept their languages. It’s decently big in the Dakotas and a few Texas cities.

That's against all purposes of what a capital should be doing; if you pick a completely irrelevant area you will only lose logistic ability.
Being able to travel to it is important, and having your capital at the start of the Mississippi is good for that. It also is much closer to Toronto, so integrating the Canucks would be easier.

germans are almost as bad as potato niggers

That's not entirely true, I'm 3rd Generation German American, many Germans went to work in the Texas oil fields after World War II, there is a pretty live and well community of Texas Germans in Texas that have retained their culture, there was forced Americanization in the Mid West, but even then there still is German speaking towns in the Mid West, likewise the Pennsylvania Germans and Amish are not the same people.

The amish are meth head paedophiles, and any policing work involving them is a fucking nightmare.

Texas Germans and Pennsylvania Germans were the least effected by Americanization, plus not all of the Midwest Germans were fully Americanized

Attached: 800px-German_language_by_country_in_the_US.gif (800x581, 177K)

The Amish are also mostly of Swiss descent, and they are also not the same as Pennsylvania Germans, who don't have a problem with technology.

That explains so much. You fuckers couldn’t stop with ruining Europe 5 times you have to be responsible for ruining North America too.

You're full of niggers and kikes, you could actually do with a nazi invasion

Anglo-Americans can die in a dumpster-fire for all I care, I think all of the German belt states should leave the union.

It's time to restore the German American Bund.

It's also funny because the Anglo-American states are also the ones that are infested by spics and niggers, we don't want you in the German belt states, aka "Huwhite America", Enjoy your Spics and Niggers.

>tfw you want a dual-continent natsoc ethnostate that values roman and gothic architecture, while following 50s era models for family units and tradition, with an army that doesn't look like a bunch of faggots in streetclothes

Attached: noethnostatetodayfren.jpg (308x302, 24K)

Good. You’ll end up gassing all the niggers and then get taken over by Turks out of guilt.

MY state? "in the red". My dad? "half german". Me? "all proud". Just Rockin' that white privelege, baby.

the only part of me thats German were Roman nationals
so no thanks I dont want to be in your barbarian tribe

It will never happen, not because we are jewed but because it's retarded. 50s era models for families degenerated for a reason
we must go back to living with nature, that is the only way to rid of the parasite (juden) in us