Raw Meatn Primal Redpill

Raw meat is the true way to consume meat, cooked food destroys nutrients and enzymes in it.Eat nothing but Raw meat and Raw eggs with the occasional raw dairy. You will never feel better than you do on this diet. You get every single nutrient when you eat this way, eat organ meat and fish and red meat more than anything. Open to any questions

Attached: 31369207_1761169640643192_6757111445084700672_n.jpg (315x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3340066/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3228431/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah that's be great if god didnt create parasites and bacteria to eat you from the inside out

fpbp and checked

you down for raw doggin girl

Attached: fo4chan.jpg (2560x1080, 525K)

It's been almost 5 years, how much longer do i wait? I could seriously die next week and this diet would be worth it, if you don't try it you will never know how much better it is. There is no bacteria on raw meat that will kill you unless you are eating the lowest quality meat and have a terrible micro biome. The only parasites that they can have that would be harmful would be meats that are contaminated with feces or contaminated hands have handled it. But even that is so rare it is almost not even possible. Keeping eating your garbage food because you are too scared to do any research and decide to throw away any other idea on diet, if it doesn't fit what you think then it isn't true

>cooked food destroys nutrients
The whole reason our ancestors started cooking meat was to make the nutrients more bioavailable....

The german people ate steak tartar and moldy cheese. Have fun ever trying to reach the peak aryan physic naturally without raw meat

They are more bio available raw. I don't know where you are getting this from. I can back it up with research but it is also just common sense. Why would using a destructive element like fire make it easier for us to digest? It isn't pre digesting it and making it easier to digest, it is destroying enzymes necessary to break it down that your own body is then forced to produce. It makes it significantly harder for you to digest

can confirm you might think this is some troll but I tried the “primal diet” popularised by aajonus vonderplanitz, and there is no way I’m ever going back. So much energy, don’t feel like a block sits in your stomach whenever you eat, health problems I’ve had since high school disappeared. I literally cured my type 1 diabetes which I’ve had since 10 years old, which every health professional in the mainstream will tell you is incurable. If you can accept (((they))) manipulate history and information to ruin your life, how can you accept their health advice too? Modern medicine is designed to keep you ill, the quicker you abandon it the better you will be.

Americans, The British and the Dutch seem to never hear this out. People from these countries are fucking sheep when it comes to this, no posters from those three countries are allowed on this thread unless you have an open mind. But if you have an argument against it and are from these three countries i'm not even going to reply

I always heard that was the case, and a quick google search gave me the following. It basically says that cooking improves nutritional value by a significant amount, both for meat and plant foods.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3340066/
>We found that the bioavailability of calories from lean beef (Bos taurus) and sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) increased with food processing (2). For both foods, cooking had a larger impact on bioavailability than pounding, and when these processing methods were applied in combination, cooking improved a pounded diet whereas pounding did not improve a cooked diet.
If you have some stuff that runs counter to this, I'd like to hear it. I haven't heard the idea that cooking actually decreases bioavailability and am curious about it.

They completely control the food industry, crazy how many people are awake to jews but just eat whatever they want and what is put in front of them like a child. Look at how healthy and strong inuit and african tribes are that eat raw meat, compared to the average western person they are gods

I'll look for some actual papers, I doubt there are any published findings of this. Many of the modern founders of the diet talk about how studies on this is deterred in any way possible and is almost impossible to publish. The link you posted seems to pertain to vegetables which what it says is true. But has nothing to do with meat

But from personal experience I can say I feel much better from a raw piece of meat than a cooked one. Many many others will also say the same, in today's age i trust the word of anecdotal evidence much more than a published study. Food studies are some of the most biased and misleading things you can read. There is a reason there are so many contradicting studies

You're wrong. Heat acts to denature proteins. This is also what stomach acids do, denature proteins. So, if proteins come pre-denatured the body needs to do less work to denature them itself. So, while the amount of meat one would theoretically consume would be the same in either instance, one's body would expend less calories to convert cooked meat into energy. At least that's what I remember from taking a nutrition class in college.

The thing's largely about plants, but it had that section on beef so I thought it'd be good enough to include. I'm sure that doing a scientific paper that goes against -their-, interests is definitely going to be met with resistance. Still, there should be something, I imagine.
On a side note, organ meat is patrician tier. Cheap and pretty tasty

I can physically feel cooked meat sit in my stomach for hours, it takes so long for your stomach alone to break it down. You will never have a feeling of being bloated on raw meat. It slides down and digests easily. People that actually experience it know that it digests so much easier. Seriously just try it once and come back and tell me i'm wrong

Liver is the most nutrient dense food in the world. There is no other natural product that comes close. It is insane how top tier liver is.

You are honestly retarded my dude. Heat and ph changes denature proteins and make nutrients more bioavailable. Cooking food was key to making humanity what it is.

And you're confidently saying this because you have read about it, yes? What am I supposed to say, you are obviously going to be a brick wall I tried to say that I can say from personal experience that this works. There is nothing more to discuss with you you are obviously not willing to even hear what I said out

And what is humanity now anyways? In what ways is the individual human being better than they were when we ate this way? How has cooked food really improved us? We became more subservient and align with civilizations so that we could do slave work to create larger things that have meaning or purpose to anyone. Man today is a shell of his former self, what has technology have to offer that is so damn great? What does anything post agriculture really done for us

no*

I know my grammar is very bad I should have been asleep hours ago and I am typing fast. You understand what i'm saying

>I dont understand biochemistry and nutrition
You are honestly retarded and explaining why you are wrong is not really worth my time given your stupidity.

I was actually eating some chicken liver the other day. It's pretty good shit. Not sure about it compared with other foods, but I can believe it's the top tier of foods.

>Raw meat
T A P E W O R M

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Is this a mod. I dont recall a Jimmy Whistles.

Nice anecdotes
>For MEEEEEE
>I FEEEEEEL
>MUH PERSONAL EXPERIEEEEEEEENCE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3228431/
You post one that supports your views now.