Pope won't let superstitious Catholic kiss his ring

... mass hysteria ensues as scandalized Roman Catholics are gripped with fear that their pope is betraying the long-standing tradition of him acting like an imperious demi-god that religious adorents must cravenly scape and beg before.

Sheesh.

Attached: 1524164901237.jpg (620x380, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8FMHh8J-ho
youtube.com/watch?v=IAhnAw94P2M
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/28/clean-and-jerk-pope-kept-pulling-away-hand-for-fear-of-spreading-germs
youtube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn8uKt-kPV8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=r9KXsUqCm3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeculum_obscurum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=B8FMHh8J-ho

wtf that super creepy

Not quite. It's a sign of respect for the position, a tradition. It's not a superstition as there is no religious belief associated with kissing the ring. Francis want to fundamentally change the liturgy, the theological basis of Catholicism. It's all part of the Vatican II Council sect that wishes to see the religion become yet another flavour of cucked globohomo-ism. Since he has been pope, Francis has
>said that converting others is a sin
>God has made many religions (implying they are all equally valid)
>promotes the idea of gay marriage within the church, doesn't really oppose gay marriage or adoption of kids by gays
>has suggested that God doesn't exist
>thinks there is no real worry about hell
>has given communion to those who had abortions, adultery without repentance
>praised Islam
>sucks the cocks of Jews
>thinks traditional Catholicism is boring and those following it are basically the same as jihadists

Francis and the cardinals around him are hell-bent on gutting the church. His focus is only refugees, the environment, and ensuring that Jews and Muslims are happy. He just shits on the entirety of the faith and this is ring thing is just another big fuck you to tradition in the church.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAhnAw94P2M

Attached: 20129.jpg (3600x2400, 911K)

>" And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man." Acts 10:25-26

Spokesman claims it was because of germs:

Pope kept pulling away hand for fear of spreading germs, says Vatican
Spokesman responds to viral video of Pope Francis refusing to let his ring be kissed saying the reason was simply hygiene

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/28/clean-and-jerk-pope-kept-pulling-away-hand-for-fear-of-spreading-germs

Catholics are pedophiles.

trying to rebrand the faith for what the future Europe looks like

Lmfao

Hahaha what the fuck is wrong with Catholics. Just read the Bible and go to a normal church led by a guy not wearing a fucking dress

Protestants worship God, Catholics worship the Pope.

>Just read the Bible
Speak Latin do you?

Bergoglio is a self-centered cunt. Kissing the ring is not about him. It's not his ring or his hand. It's symbolic. I would have slapped that bitch hard in the face if he did that to me.

How bout ya kiss the ring around the middle of my ass?

Ay Ton', you hear what I said? I told the guy to kiss the ring in the middle of my ass?

The Catholic church was globohomo from the start. It's an artificial construction ordered by Emperor Constantine, they rode on the coat-tails of a religious leader that had been dead for 300 years by that time already (Jesus of Nazareth) that still had a following and co-opted them into their Dogon Mystery Babylon State Religion.

It's NWO from it's inception, fuck off catholics. You're globohomo by default. God needs no intercession, you are a part of God, you are always a part of the Divine and no mortal man has any power over your relationship with the Source. Catholics can get fucked, they're as bad as Satanists.

>Latin cannot be translated into English

Good goy. Your priests literally wear yarmulkes.

Attached: (((Behold your God))).jpg (500x304, 176K)

>raucous laughing in Joisey Italian accents

Attached: gg no re.jpg (1200x706, 289K)

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Attached: 1553720009657.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Protestants are fags.

This is hell. When the bodies we temporarily haunt die, we go back home, to the Source, the Godhead, "heaven", our home.

Any evil you commit here shall be paid for here. In this life, and the next one(s), depending on the severity of the sin and penance required.

The church has had more periods of internal moral disintegration, but I wonder how this one in particular can be overcome; should traditionalists boycott the Novus Ordo, accelerating a Schism, or does the cardinal order have to be cleansed?

If Protestants are fags I shudder to think what that makes Catholics.

I'm not a subscriber to any of the organized religions, they're all just power structures for men to build wealth and power within. Human organizations are corrupt because man is corrupt.

>It's all part of the Vatican II Council sect
correct. are you polish? because most britcucks have no idea

suck a dog dick, cunt. protestants are just subversive degenerates. no surprise a dogdick sucker like you sides with them. dont mistake catholicism for vatican 2, you piece of shit

because his ring represent Christianity and the pope is not a Christian

But didn't that fucking nigger kiss the feet of like a hundred rapefugees?

You mad? You mad.

Go lick an old man's ass becauase he's your elected God on this Earth, heretic.

Attached: Amused Disappointment.png (476x492, 491K)

hahahaha. imagine being you, with the little knowledge, your little brain can process. imagine thinking jesuits and vatican 2 isnt a thing. imagine being you, for just one hour. then multiply that by infinite, as you die inside thinking there is someone, just like you, who thinks like that...........

Attached: 1553942678349.jpg (660x499, 98K)

First good thing he has done in years. This satanist liberal cuck does not deserve to be worshipped and anyone who does worship him like this is a petty serf who doesn't deserve his freedom.

Vatican II is basically common knowledge on Jow Forums.

not for the dogdick sucker who just arrived

lelwut

He’s literally the right hand of god on earth in their religion. He is, in effect, a demi-god to them. Eschewing your zealots to appeal to soi boys and neo-liberal faggots is a bad move. If anything he should be even more brutal. God is not a softy. All that being said, I’m a protestant and I think worshipping people and places of worship is idolatry. Catholics can get fucked. Your rotten gang of robbers is falling in on itself.

yee who kisses the ring is doing so for a remission
of sin and what that means is, instead of paying for
their sins has their sins paid for by Christ Zeus and
his sacrifice. since the pope is now allowing people
their 300 days of sinful behaviour without paying for
it, it means that they will have to pay for their sins.
flesh, paper, suffering, bend over world, saturn needs
energy.

Attached: D2izPUEWoAAucfi.jpg (1200x741, 179K)

Catholics are all about killing and raping children behind closed doors and then having the nerve to say they are righteous in the eyes of God. Mormons are the same in that manner.

saturn reference.

Attached: catlicks are not christian.jpg (1052x1080, 868K)

and what kissing the ring really means.
osculum infame.

Attached: oring.jpg (903x666, 385K)

Buddy Constantine founded the church to solidify his reign over a disparate Empire, and they piggybacked on a still-renowned guru named Jesus that had been dead for 300 years but still had a following because he was such a good soul, and co-opted his flock into a State institution that was corrupt and degenerate from the very start. Fuck. Off.

>Catholics literally believe that the Pope is between man and God, a literal antichrist by the Bible's own definition of the term, and he calls ME ignorant

Attached: (((Aubrey Drumph))).gif (267x200, 1.9M)

the cope from christkikes is absolutely fucking hilarious

>t. shitskin allah lover.

lets not pretend the subverted hierarchy is the religion, abdullah

The Italians where considered the people of Cronus in ancient Greece.

Orthodox Christianity is based. It promotes virtue and suppresses vice, the opposite of the Catholic church.

Absolute Cult mindset
For all of his faults, he isn't wrong that it's a bad tradition

not allowing*

Your cult literally created Islam to attack the Orthodox Christians.

Kissing the ring is not about respect for the person but respect for the position of Bishop/apostolic successor.

>>Catholics literally believe that the Pope is between man and God,
which catholics are those? JP II was last decent one. francis is dead to the supporters. why, you ask? because hes a fucking jesuit piece of shit

well since the metal of saturn is lead and they
call themselves latin, that means they're stealing
from jupiter as his metal is tin. laleads instead of
latin.

>her majesty the queen
>by definition not catholic
Ur dumb

>instead of logically defending his degenerate institutional religion, he uses vulgar language to name-call

A shining example of the virtues instilled by the Church. You bring shame on your already shameful flock.

proof or sit down, cunt

Raping kids is not about respect for God but for the position of Satanists.

>implying protestant]ism wasnt enacted to allow scumbag royal member to divorce.................
wew

Hampstead is all I have to say about your country. The pedo infection is everywhere.

I fogive you, because you have no idea of what you're talking about.

>Please be patient, i have autism

>33

Attached: totallysanemembersofsociety.jpg (453x542, 46K)

The Pope, by definition, intercedes and petitions God on behalf of his flock, and Priests fulfill this function on the local level. Any man that deigns to come between man and God is defined by the Bible as an antichrist, and a deceiver.

the catholic church literally sold sin for a thousand years. LITERALLY. SOLD. SIN. IN THE FORM OF INDULGENCES.

FUCK. OFF. YOU. FILTHY. SATANIST.

>land of Marc Dutroux

The greasy old communist masonic kike destroying hundreds of years of tradition is A-OK but not letting people kiss his ring is just going too far? Get it together Catholcucks, god damn.

Attached: 1533997510843.jpg (960x540, 104K)

hampstead? are you talking about th ewoman and her boyfriend vs the school teacher and their kids?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
are you really? fuck off back to r conspiracy cunt..........

>il call him a satanist to subvert the truth, that will work
ask me how i know you are a child with no argument

What are you doing in the UK, faggot? Your allegiance is to Rome, get the fuck out of my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4
Catholics, Proddies, Orthodox all of your institutions are about Saturn worship. Anyone who isn't a part of your cult is deemed a "slave." Mystery Babylon.

I LITERALLY JUST PUT FORWARD AN ARGUMENT YOU FUCKING MORON.

DEFEND THE SELLING OF SIN. I'LL WAIT.

>google "indulgences", kids.
>Oh, and it was a Church tradition for each new Pope to invent a new sadistic torture to inflict upon anyone that didn't bow down to the Pope. Very Christian, yes?

Filth. Utter scum.

Attached: ...........................jpg (1500x1457, 229K)

He's making a point not to put spiritual emphasis on a material item.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn8uKt-kPV8

>What are you doing in the UK, faggot? Your allegiance is to Rome, get the fuck out of my country.
also
>i am a protestant who has no idea of teh history of my country , how protestantism became a thing in my country, and why the downfall of my country has occurred since the country switched from catholicism to protestantism : the post
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Oh, and also, please try to explain how the Pope and local Priests do not conform to the literal Bible definition of an antichrist in that they seek to middle-man man's relationship with God.

Fucking imbecile. I know more about your disgusting evil religion than you do.

>>google

Attached: 1552344345866.jpg (594x767, 63K)

you have to go back abdul

Just not true. The downfall happened partly because of Liberalism, with the final nail in the coffin being world war 2...

Which you support. You're one of these retarded faggots who sucks master brew's cock, licks the queens feet, and celebrate the killing of people who wanted nothing but the best for your people and your nation. Kill yourself faggot. Hopefully we can one day ban every religion other than CoE.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=r9KXsUqCm3k

>Just not true. The downfall happened partly because of Liberalism, with the final nail in the coffin being world war 2...
are you insane? have you read that sentence out loud, in front of an audience, beyond your self?

>admits defeat

Alright I'll ease off.

Attached: ......jpg (402x402, 13K)

>Which you support. You're one of these retarded faggots who sucks master brew's cock, licks the queens feet, and celebrate the killing of people who wanted nothing but the best for your people and your nation. Kill yourself faggot. Hopefully we can one day ban every religion other than CoE.
did you really type that out, and not think as you hit "Post"? my goodness, you are fucked..........
>CofE
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>no argument, no rebuttal, only snark

You're 17, yes? You embarrassed yourself and your disgusting religion in this thread. You lack the intelligence to defend your cult, although doing so would be an impossible task for even a towering intellect.

you directly highlighted a subversive jewish mechanism...........where is the defeat here?

>he still doesnt get it. my god, trudeau did a number on generation zyklon

>desperately resorts to trying to frame me as a Muslim even though I already stated I am not religious

I feel bad now, I didn't realize I was debating someone of such low intellect.

I notice a distinct lack of logical arguments in favour of Catholicism, I wonder why that is hmm? ;-)

I did? Elaborate.

You're an unlikable retard with stupid opinions.

>All of this retarded high tory/Nick Fuentes cringe
Yikes. I just want to through you on a flaming pile of tires.

I'm 36.

So far you've accused me of being a muslim, and a Zoomer. Still not even trying to defend Catholicism, surprise surprise.

Are you proud, son? Do you think you showed Catholics to be a reasoned, respectable people by your conduct here? All you've done is use vulgar language to name-call, and ad-hominem and snark. Utterly pathetic display, if you're a day over the age of 17 you should be deeply ashamed.

Can't the people just throw them out?

Fucking lmao he ran away.

Attached: (((Catholic))).png (496x435, 161K)

Attached: 1552920416603.jpg (661x893, 129K)

the vatican has cannibal snuff catacombs underneath it

there are hoards of little children being kept in cages there right now, awaiting to be trauma-snuffed

Attached: download.gif (362x240, 63K)

>Dogon Mystery Babylon State Religion
You could have just said you don't know what you're talking about, it's okay.

Attached: 77561_mtr_evol_md.gif (640x291, 45K)

Excellent rebuttal, I am totally defeated.

Grow up kid. My goodness what a despicable low creature you are.

You assisted me in showing how degenerate and despicable the Catholic church is, and for that I thank you, however. An unwitting ally, you were.

Please elaborate.

.............I'm waiting.

Attached: ........jpg (320x363, 20K)

>ITT; single-digit IQ Catholics make a fool out of themselves, behave worse than niggers, expose their cult for the servile pile of human detritus that it is

Attached: ..................................................................png (388x413, 5K)

Attached: 1526811308116.jpg (293x270, 22K)

Based user of un-laziness with the timely Google. Thank you friend.

Look up the Dogon fish-head religion, kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeculum_obscurum

STILL WAITING.................

Attached: ...............jpg (256x256, 11K)

what do you do for work? like sweep floors and shit?

you stand out as a retard on a forum of mouth breathers

I can wait till the economy crashes and you guys die lol

Bishops did not start wearing mitres until the 11th century and their mitres didn't have twin peaks until the 12th century. There is no historical record to support any connection between a "fish hat" of Dagon (Dagon was a harvest god, not a fish god) and the mitre.

>another low-IQ, classless crass degenerate steps forth to put forward exactly ZERO (0) arguments in favour of their degenerate religion, and instead hurl insults and ad-hominems

You're doing my job FOR ME here. You indict yourselves with this conduct, do you not SEE that?

Holy moly.