Is UK the WORST case of western decadence?

Every time I visit I feel the weird atmosphere of a rotting empire. I think it may be worse than France.

Attached: LetMeTellYouAboutBritons.jpg (1080x5078, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMVEkB5wZxk
youtu.be/7-4EKI-gSiQ
migracje.gov.pl/statystyki/zakres/swiat/typ/dokumenty/widok/mapa/rok/2019/?x=-1.0116&y=0.4077&level=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Every time I visit I feel the weird atmosphere of a rotting empire.

I think that's just because the drainpipe of the toilet you're cleaning is choked

Attached: 1490447933452.png (511x524, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nMVEkB5wZxk

Attached: 1521130055515.png (682x568, 94K)

Soon, the free world will be bombing the european caliphate. Dead marxists and burning muslims.
Yeah...I just cracked a fat!
About 20 years. Prolly be bombing canada, too.
Guy like!

Attached: Guy LIKE.jpg (600x600, 58K)

yeah, but except for funny memes you have brit junkies and Pole working for newspaper doing photos of this shithole...

You are right

The Italians live amongst the Ruins of Romans

The British lice amongst the Ruins of Victorian Empire

Italians and Romans are very different culturally

British today are very different from Victorians.

fpbp

The blind drunk man aleast tring to put his rubbish in the bin makes me smile.

You won't be missed

Attached: 155401995005.jpg (599x900, 66K)

because we keep coming.
someone has to replace your rioting rulling class

Worldwide it's the US.
In Europe, you're spot on.
Thank God they are leaving.
I hope we impose travel bans.

looooooool

Attached: polish_scientists.jpg (853x960, 72K)

It was worst in the past.

Attached: 4983B68700000578-0-image-m-51_1519395117664.jpg (470x709, 88K)

>Whites celebrating masculinity
I don't care that the cause for this is utterly retarded, there is intrinsic value in that. We need mor of this, not less.

>Is UK the WORST case of western decadence?
yes, but this not the only issue plaguing our nation. its the forced diversity and replacement taking place. its the acceptance of non christian religions taking precedence. lets face it

Attached: Niedziwedz_Wojtek_pomnik_park_jordana_krakow.jpg (800x1195, 276K)

The US is worse

Attached: Screenshot - 04052019 - 12:40:58 PM.png (886x587, 651K)

Attached: 7035448-6462669-image-a-58_1544010315781 (1).jpg (962x1429, 365K)

You are a country of 40 million.
You managed to stay a nation despite being torn apart by bigger stronger powers on your border over and over again.

You currently have lost 8 million of your youngest, brightest and most hard working generation that were supposed to be the future of Poland so they can work as cheap slave labour in the rest of the EU.

Poland has now allowed in 3 million Ukrainian refugees that are replacing your lost generation.
What happens when the old poles die? How small will the Polish nation be considering they all fuxked off to Europe for shekels.

It’s been 12 years now and what has the average pole got to show for it?

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_981917dc-bbcf-11e6-b28e-c605a5afd90f.jpg (2931x1649, 699K)

Your women love to visit Britain for its black male underclass. The white equivalent as depicted can't be so bad by this standard then right pawel?

It's the worst of European decadence at least.

And how is this related to UK cultural decadence?
Slavs immigrating into Slav nations and keeping their values is bad how? Even Poland with 3 million Ukrainians is a better place to live than the UK

Attached: ec38b7fdcadbab61e6d8ace50e83c0a4.jpg (2024x2615, 833K)

UK is so fucking degenerate and this is coming from a mouth of a mongol tier nigger. holy fuck never been so disgusted when looking pictures from UK, get ur fucking shit together holy fuck.

Attached: degenerate.jpg (198x254, 12K)

It definitely is. France outside Paris and the Riviera is tame in comparison, the most degenerate it gets on the continent is the Randstad, Berlin, Cologne, the Ruhr. Generally speaking the more north you go the more you have these disintegrating cultures of post-Christianity where ecstatic Dionysian cults are the new religion of the lumpenproles, while the elites sink into ever deeper recesses of Luciferian autism (feminism, transgenderism, LGBTism etc.).

>atmosphere of a rotting empire.

Decadence and degeneracy is what happens when social cohesion has been shattered.

:(

youtu.be/7-4EKI-gSiQ

Bangladeshi steals a fish and wipes his hands off a white dude. Lmaooooo

yep, we're done

Yeah, its true that some bright, young poles immigrated, but those are maybe 100 000 from those 8 millions, the rest are pathology. Those 100 000 are doing fine and have good jobs abroad, they are missed and its shit for whole country that they are no longer here. The rest are sometimes worse/just than/just as ukrainians, so changing 7 mil pathology for 3 mil is a good deal to me.

UK is just one giant rustbelt
Went from being the Workshop of the World, the centre and leader of Industry, to throwing all away in useless wars
And now the UK is just a giant drab, gray, concrete shithole, drug-addicted white trash slobs and out of control Pakis
They had a good run though.
Mad to think that this picture was taken only 100 years ago
How they have changed

Attached: bfmc1np9kbq21.jpg (614x768, 95K)

>lost 8 milion
source...
>3 milion Ukrainian
lol source. we have 200 000 Ukrainians on both temporary and permament visas.
migracje.gov.pl/statystyki/zakres/swiat/typ/dokumenty/widok/mapa/rok/2019/?x=-1.0116&y=0.4077&level=4
>What happens when the old poles die? How small will the Polish nation be considering they all fuxked off to Europe for shekels.
they will come back with shakels and kids and start up bussiness/take after their parents...

a fact that you are being sucked dry by nigger/muslims/asian AND us during your decline, doesn't mean we are abandoning our country
and your Shitstan can be ruled from elsewhere

its something that I have seen in berlin and paris too .the big citys of europe are full of degenerate trash and other creatures without any purpose in life other than to indulge in consumption .this is why hedonism always leads to destruction .its the hubris of every nation to think that they are safe from that.this is why religion existed in the first place ,to keep people in check .people wont respect any authority when they can piss on it without any consequences .this is why its important to call out degenerates out for their actions otherwise you get shit like thots ,trannies and other scum .imagine how people in the 50s would have treated those freaks and suddenly you realise why they did not really exist in any high numbers back them .tolerance only leads to degeneracy .