Why do ((they)) hate Cargo shorts?

So that tweet with the woman about the undatable Nu-male got me thinking what's the ((the media)) and people's problem with Cargo shorts?What's the end game?Are they trying to turn men into the same dumb consumers as women?To buy what the favorite nigger of Shlomo Fashionstein designed this summer and then buy the same thing after two years but in a different color and overpriced?

Attached: thread.png (1180x574, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cthA22qL9AI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They do genuinely make you look retarded though.

Attached: A94034B2-B12F-49EA-9CE6-71FAF30C613C.jpg (634x1662, 213K)

I wear the ones with the zipper legs. They are the greatest invention in clothing since the hoodie.

Because they look stupid and childish. Just wear normal shorts if you absolutely insist on wearing shorts

cargo shorts are patrician tier and scares s o y away

Attached: 1539928201448.gif (369x362, 56K)

I wonder if they’ll want us to wear clothing with no pockets like women... for reasons.

Are they comfy? Check
Can some people wear them and mand make them look stupid? Check
Can anyone wear any piece of clothing and make it look stupid? Check
>better throw your cargo shorts out if you wanna get laid

this is a scam to sell stupidly designed pocketless khaki crap. dont fall for it, men in normal khaki pants or shorts looks worse than cargos

Are you clothing shaming, shitlord?

Ive been wearing it for about a decade, they are comfortable and easy to wear.

Attached: Propaganda_Bernays.jpg (189x293, 10K)

I only wear khakis, carpenters khakis or cargo khakis.

Jeans are for niggers and arabs.

Taking dating or lifestyle advice from unmarried opinion piece writers is how you die alone and unhappy

>cargo shorts are stupid
>khaki shorts with no pockets are should be the new normal
>Hi how are you?

Attached: 6B6DF060-110E-4974-B989-EBBB714BEE38.jpg (474x355, 30K)

I don't give a fuck it's like people who complain about people wearing basketball shorts to the gym. They can go fuck themselves.

I'm not going to take advice from a cum guzzling journalist.

Cargo shorts/pants are the shit. Full size pistols fit like a glove, and you can easily stuff 4 30 round magazines in each comfortably. Whats not to love?

Only white nationalist nazi racists incels stupid people buzzword overload wears cargo shorts

I saw a Tinder thot disparage cargo shorts in her profile today. I don't know why this is a thing now, but I do know that these sluts need to be locked in rape cages

Nah, they just make you look like a man baby.

You can get khakis with pockets, its just the extra cargo pockets that loom retarded and are unused by moat who wear them

Jeans are heavy, uncomfortable and look way trashier with less utility. How it became a fad is beyond me.

men should have some respect for themselves and their image and NOT wear shorts.

Who the fuck wears a sport coat with cargo shorts? Your goddamn right that looks stupid. Only a bro tier douchebag would think dressing like that is acceptable.

Jeans were created by Jews, which is how they became popular.

>t. leglet

Thots are just jelly of our pockets.

Yeah if your in your sixties and your legs are ghost white and pencil thin.

I wear cargo shorts all summer AMA. Old Navy sells them for like $15.00.

Attached: tip.gif (292x278, 1.24M)

Same.

i just wear basketball shorts and cargos. anything else just makes u look like a faggot choirboy.

>being presentable is kikedom
>proudly sporting hobowear is white
retarded slav

Attached: white culture .jpg (2560x1046, 118K)

It might have to do with the ever increasing Mind control.Kinda like in Huxley's Brave New World.The different genetic classes are programmed to like a set type of clothes.Like Betas are taught to only wear green and hate the colors of the below classes.If they can control how your react to special stimuli they can input those stimuli into more advanced propaganda for political and economic agendas.

Attached: g-n104-625.max_.jpg (1000x1450, 585K)

Chads wear cargo shorts and tee shirts. Try hard incels wear "nice" clothes.

>based chad in cargo shorts and a suit jacket not giving a fuck
Not sure what the deal with “muh cargo shorts are cringe” meme is. Does anyone other than white males wear cargo shorts?

oh, I thought I was on Jow Forums but somehow I stumbled on /fa/g

Attached: 1554918961292.png (512x433, 40K)

Blacks wear them

summer is coming and just another way for manufacturers to increase sales..start trolling places saying this that or those are bad/ugly

not hard to understand

most evreything is driven by money/power or sex

Obligatory

Attached: 75xx2xsfuhh11.jpg (427x376, 14K)

100 degrees out
Hat
Scarf
Sport coat
Button up shirt
T shirt under that
Trousers/pants
Calf length socks
Fash shoes
Teetering on passing out
>but at least i look good

This what (((they))) want you to wear instead.

Attached: sagging-jeans.jpg (846x571, 567K)

Weird... cargo shorts are totally lesbian wear? Who approved this story?

Yea but that’s the point. Who am I looking nice for when drinking beers at the beach with my boys? Sluts won’t actually not bang you because they don’t like cargo shorts. This article is a fat girl whining at the betas who approach her

>normal shorts
Jorts?

Women hate cargo pants because when we wear them we no longer need them to hold our stuff in their purse. This makes the woman feels more useless than usual. Thus the hatred for cargo pants.

>suddenly all the (((media))) spergs around about how cargo shorts are bad or misogynist blablabla
Oh may looks like they got the memo huh?

If you live in the city, it's frowned upon to do many things that don't communicate your competence (e.g. capacity to earn money) in a positive or exagerated way. Basically if you don't drape yourself in purple, people are going to think it's because you can't.
In rural areas it's actually the opposite; if you wear fancy clothes, you'll automatically be dismissed as a manchild who's so horribly useless and maladapted to his environment that he can't even change a car tire.

And yet a lot of ex .mil fags wear cargo shorts and polos and get drowned by pussy

chads wear whatever the fuck they want and don’t think anything about some roasties opinion built around a forced meme
>implying the roastie wouldn’t blow chad at the party just because he wore cargo shorts

>comfortable
>lots of storage

After having 2 kids I realized cargo shorts are a gift from the gods

I like that look. Decent looking guy demonstrating how few fucks he gives.

t. me

Attached: 1555396837362.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Removing pockets means quicker, cheaper production and men will have to buy new stupid bullshit to cover for the utility of pockets. Imagine how much money they'd make if men started buying purses and fanny-packs. It's just gay bullshit. Cargo shorts are good looking and utilitarian.

Reasons being having you have to buy a bag?

>t. /fa/ggot

Women are followers X100 they make horrible leaders because they're so fast to jump on the next big trend.
Anything they see someone else do they want to do it.
When they hear someone say something they want to say it and pretend it was their idea.
Women are like babies with titties and the ability to speak.
Lack of self control and self identity.
It seems every day I come here there's some new trend for them to hop on.
Getting pretty annoyed.

Yeah that’s true. And here’s a tip:
Guys if you buy cargo shorts you are allowed to put stuff in the pockets. The pockets are there to use, not to make a fashion statement.
>i hate cargo shorts because they have to many pockets
>they look retarded because i don’t know how to utilize the other pockets

The fuck are you supposed to wear to a gym then?

i mostly wear them for work so i dont have to keep a tool belt on me at all times

i like to but my Portemonnaie there. also earplugs and other small stuff.

Borat mankini

practical utility, comfort, thrift is bad

they want you to buy expensive fashion brands instead of a reasonably priced utilitarian clothing.

cargo pants deprive the jews of their opportunity to profit

Shhhh roasties, stop telling men what to wear.
By the way, they are functional, fresh, comfortable and can carry lots of things so fuck off.

Attached: 1381192413149.jpg (900x508, 92K)

You don’t cut your sleeves off?

literally a (((Levi))), how did we not see this before

>like people who complain about people wearing basketball shorts to the gym
I.... What

literally zero people dress that way anymore

Phone goes in the big right pocket. Makes it juuuuuust slightly less convenient so you won’t be grabbing and pulling your phone out all night

I cut the sleeves off and some times I will cut down the neck to make a v neck or even cut a slit right down the front to make it a vesty t-shirt.

>Why do ((they)) hate Cargo shorts?
Because cargo shorts are meant to be practical.
They are meant to be practical because men, real men, are practical thinkers.
Practical thinking is masculine and these people hate masculinity.
Therefore they hate cargo shorts.
Cargo shorts represent a departure from feminine thinking like "form over function."

Attached: bliss.png (760x756, 285K)

This. Jews are just trying to sabatoge convenience and comfort with the guise of "but it won't get you laid" fuck women who think like this and fuck faggots who follow these kikes. I'm gonna buy two new pairs.

Yeah I wonder (((why))) hobowear became the norm after ww2

Cargo shorts put women's stupidity on full display and women hate anything anything that reminds them of how fucking illogical they are.

Women are all about form over function, they wear completely useless clothes that serve no purpose other than highlighting their physical traits to attract a mate but they convince themselves that their clothing actually does serve a functional purpose.

They'll say a skirt keeps them cool, allows for mobility, it's comfortable, they don't need pockets as they carry a purse.

Cargo shorts are comfortable, keep you cool, allow for mobility, and a single pair has more pockets than women have in their entire wardrobe.

Wearing cargo shorts is the fashion equivalent of calling a woman a dumb bitch.

cargo shorts are like push up bras when it comes to leg day participation perception. also makes me adventurous and you'll never know what's in all those pockets m'lady

why do you faggot think women's pants have no or tiny pockets? even though women always whine about their small pockets they never change.

(((they))) hate cargo shorts because they are a white man's symbol. Practical, comfortable, not expensive. Everything (((they))) hate.

We have to make cargo shorts a symbol for white nationalism, just to make them look stupid.

>thinking this much about something a roasty said
Oof kys

>women's pants
No such thing.

>cargo shorts are like push up bras when it comes to leg day participation perception
Lmao

I cant understand how someone would be too self conscious to use cargo pockets...it boggles me mind

youtube.com/watch?v=cthA22qL9AI
Buzzfeed cuck themselves.

cargo shorts are worn by fat losers who want to hide their gross legs
chads wear skin tight short shorts.

>man putting something in woman purse
What.

Attached: 4B34D1FB-8B5C-441C-83DA-1CEF417B687B.jpg (608x402, 28K)

Hey hue. Speaking of fashion, don’t you need to hurry to the beach now to put some lotion on your degenerate mom’s thong clad ass??

Attached: CD7D5E70-BCE1-4F19-B2B5-4D98D2001590.jpg (248x382, 19K)

A ‘guy’ wrote the article

TRY AND STOP ME MOM

Attached: men-camouflage-cargo-shorts-500x500.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>fags wear skin tight short shorts
Ftfy

Most men aren’t chad

How can you hide your legs wearing shorts cargo or otherwise?

you didn't post what I should be wearing instead!

Shorts - in general - are for kids and faggots.

Gay user means your thighs

fuck women on shot like this.

fuck em.

They look fucking stupid.
Trying to politicise bad fashion is just retarded.
Theres no greater conspiracy, if you want to look like a special needs kid then go ahead and wear them.

I do not understand why anybody dislikes cargo shorts. They are good

>exclusively wear cargo shorts in the Summer
>wear a jacket in the Fall and Winter that has pockets
>in the Spring when it's too cold for shorts but too warm for a jacket don't have pockets to put stuff in

Swedes are girly

Women place vanity over utility and wear slutty yoga pants and tight jeans with tiny pockets and as usual, when they see men being practical they seek equality not by doing the logical thing that men do but by insisting that men follow their moronic example. I can carry my wallet keys phone leatherman and pistol in my cargo shorts and don’t give even one fuck what some stupid thot thinks about how it looks.