Greta ((((Thunberg))))

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

So, what's the deal with her pol?
Don't you think her omnipresence is a bit weird?
Nothing she says is new and climate protests are not her invention. People heard of this shit millionth of times already, yet she gets shilled so hard like no one ever before.

Attached: schoolgirl-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-meets-the-pope-800x445.jpg (42 KB, 800x445)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp4nb6atDE

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

fuck off, she's brave and powerful, speaking truth to power.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

She looks like she has down syndrome

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

I fucking hate that fucking retarded hobbit.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

Shes just a tool used to push the Green on the outside but Red on the inside agenda.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

that's because she's swedish

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

He family is Freemasons.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

WAKE ME UP INSIDE youtube.com/watch?v=MLp4nb6atDE

Attached: 1544723120280.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Other than Jow Forums, I've never heard of her.

Attached: it-dont-matter.jpg (93 KB, 1125x1111)

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Marketing stunt to politicize the youth so they don't fall for redpilled memetic culture and waste time in state-approved, establishment-approved faux activism instead

Attached: 1555426172010.jpg (66 KB, 735x903)

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

I think she has that innocent, honest, cute look and maybe the green needs someone like that.

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

You are a burger. Her main target was EU and was pushed as An opposition to Yellow vests

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

Her mom is somewhat famous.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

This user gets it. Channel their energy into inconsequential activities.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

just saying

Attached: pope-francis-greta-thunberg-climate-change-rome.jpg (121 KB, 800x576)

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

cute look

Lol no, she looks like a downie

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

This girl has vaccine damage plus fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. What they are doing with her is severe child abuse.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

She's just a symbol of how (((they))) are using the climate change rhetoric to get the normie masses to panic and to do what the media masters want.

Attached: 1553375221206.png (351 KB, 555x576)

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

i don't take her serious. How is a 13 year old (?) supposed to know more about this climate stuff than me? The probabilty of her just being brainwashed is pretty high. Maybe she does know more but then again, why listen to a slut who is instrumentalized by the Media to spread the (((message))).
It's the same when Musicians / Actors or something like this try to make a political statement. Why should their opinion be more Viable than mine? It's just trying to confince others. like "if you like my Movie / Music then do/don't vote for Trump" (or something like this)

Attached: foxhole.jpg (46 KB, 636x571)

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Literally some ignorant kid who is being used as a prop by activists.

Attached: 220px-David-Hogg-at-the-Rally-to-Support-Firearm-Safety-Legislation-in-Fort-Lauderdale.jpg (21 KB, 220x293)

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Why is anyone's opinion ever more viable than someone elses?
They are famous so more people will listen to them when they speak, simple as that.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Her mother is a opera singer who is known for hiding rapefugees and an all out leftist cunt. This is well plotted and a dying cry of media in europe. They needed something to make the rapefugee-problem go away and an income to help said rapefugees breed. Thus, all in on the climate hoax. With that, they can raise taxes on everything (gas in sweden cost today 6,50 dollars a fucking gallon). It is all just a smokeshow for the retards so they stop giving a shit about their own replacement.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

I think you should kill yourself

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

I think that's the answer to OP's question mate

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

She is ELITE famous, not white trash idol/whqtever whalgren-whores/big brother etc. she is famous among those who rule since she is a fucking opera cunt and only blue blooded fucks gives a shit about that type of music. She and her daughters are tools in a game, wake the fuck up

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

kek

Attached: daddy's-money.jpg (87 KB, 640x640)

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

What an ugly bitch.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

She will be Secretary of the UN one day and you know it.

Attached: 234343.jpg (28 KB, 643x417)

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Go to bed Gretta, you are too young to be on this site.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

She's being used as a pawn to trick her generation into voting for single-issues like climate change.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Why is anyone's opinion ever more viable than someone elses?

Usually because experience of the matter.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

its all scripted and staged.
both of her parents are producers and actors.
really makes you think.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit